Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 873 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: March 26, 2008, 03:36:46 PM »
Sorry to keep pestering you GH15, I just have one quick question. Im running 750 mg of cyp and 50 mg of anavar a day and Im trying to keep bloat and water retention down so I can make the 205 lbs weight limit. My question, is it ok to run arimidex and nolvadex at the same time or is it a waste?
Im currently taking .5 mg of Arimidex EOd and 20 mg Nolva every day.

Thank you for your time.

yes,,letrozole is recomended rather than arimidex ,,but yes you can do them same time at lower doses both,,my recomendation is 1mg letrozole every day or every second day and 10-20 mg nolvadex every day or on the day you dont take the letrozole

reason i recomend letrozole is because the chances of you to get legit powder are higher than arimidex,,since you get it from research companies and they do it in a way that even if they underdose the letrozole you still going to get out of it a good enough dose that will last long enough time

the moment you feel too dry and too stiff decrease the use and take off number of days,,it is very individual and help to a point but you need to be aware where that point is when the effect start to kill the benefits
fallen angel

Armageddon

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 08:17:14 PM »
how do you take 1 mg of Letrezole if teh tablet is 2.5mg!!!  so you even know what you are talking about  ::)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »
how do you take 1 mg of Letrezole if teh tablet is 2.5mg!!!  so you even know what you are talking about  ::)

cut it in half?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 09:27:59 PM »
yes,,letrozole is recomended rather than arimidex ,,but yes you can do them same time at lower doses both,,my recomendation is 1mg letrozole every day or every second day and 10-20 mg nolvadex every day or on the day you dont take the letrozole

reason i recomend letrozole is because the chances of you to get legit powder are higher than arimidex,,since you get it from research companies and they do it in a way that even if they underdose the letrozole you still going to get out of it a good enough dose that will last long enough time

the moment you feel too dry and too stiff decrease the use and take off number of days,,it is very individual and help to a point but you need to be aware where that point is when the effect start to kill the benefits

Thanks GH!5, your the man.

If they were both sure to be legit, would you still recomend letrozal over arimidex?
shotgun on the team