Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 4714 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: March 26, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »
gh, is sidus or sirrus a good gh brand? i dont know the spelling, it sounds something like that... thanks

i dont know ,,only brands i recomend for using are serostim , humatrope from lily and seizan ,,there are also number of brands from europe i approve but always prefer the american growth if you are in america,,the most important thing with growth is to not let it sit out no matter what EVEN IF SERO SAYS ITS OK AND MADE FOR IT ,,the moemtn you get it get a cooler and put it in fridge ,,it gets bad by the second it is get bad if you touch it wrong and shake it ,,

the growth should be treated like diamond and growth from china should be avoided because its garbage,,i have seen in my life time lifters going from 18 inch arms to 21 inch arms on american growth legit from pharma with the right use of insulin and t3 in a matter of 6-12 months from begginign of use

its all in the brand ,,china is no good ,,i dont like chinease goverment to begin with bunch of comunists that abuse america every second they can ,,their growth is as good as the poop you took this morning i dont care if your friend got his 12lb of water out of their rat poision and hcg and had his ankle swolen ,,chineae growth should not be used better spend this money on your family or real hormones
fallen angel

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »
they said to me it was german made.. so i figured it was good... they also offered me chinease, but you have said is shit, so thats a no no...

also there is growth hormone made in paraguay(where I live)

would that be good? i know the owner of the lab and i dont think all of their other products are bad, so i figured their gh was good.
woudl that be a good gh to buy and what is a good amount to take?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 04:09:52 PM »
if you never done growth start low 2-6 units legit pharma,,depending on your lean muscle mass,,response and duration you wana use it ...adjust from there

as long as your gh doesnt get to yuo from underground basements and trailers and you can see its made in pharma which is easy to see by the quality and box/vial info..youll be ok,,very easy to tell when you got pharma products even if you dont get box pharma looks professional in every aspect and works with the first hour you put it in you,,always! that means you will feel hungry like pig with first couple hours in case of growth,,you will feel diif from first training not in strength but in endurance,,do not forget your bodybuilder ..use this extra endurance to lift heavier and stricter
fallen angel

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 04:31:16 PM »
i dont know ,,only brands i recomend for using are serostim , humatrope from lily and seizan ,,there are also number of brands from europe i approve but always prefer the american growth if you are in america,,the most important thing with growth is to not let it sit out no matter what EVEN IF SERO SAYS ITS OK AND MADE FOR IT ,,the moemtn you get it get a cooler and put it in fridge ,,it gets bad by the second it is get bad if you touch it wrong and shake it ,,

the growth should be treated like diamond and growth from china should be avoided because its garbage,,i have seen in my life time lifters going from 18 inch arms to 21 inch arms on american growth legit from pharma with the right use of insulin and t3 in a matter of 6-12 months from begginign of use

its all in the brand ,,china is no good ,,i dont like chinease goverment to begin with bunch of comunists that abuse america every second they can ,,their growth is as good as the poop you took this morning i dont care if your friend got his 12lb of water out of their rat poision and hcg and had his ankle swolen ,,chineae growth should not be used better spend this money on your family or real hormones
You are a fking idiot as usual GH is lyophilized frozen to minus 40 C and then heat is added slowly over time under a vacuum to cause the water to skip a phase and go from vapor to ice collected on the condensers....heated up to 30 degrees C to dry it to 2% it's about as fragile as a lead pipe.
I know people who have used expired GH that was stored at room temp in hot cold storage bins rehydrated for months and left in the fridge (bulk 100 iu vials of jintropin) from ken chen on and on and on.....and couldn't close their hands gained tons of weight and lost fat...sounds bunk to me boo boo!
I'll agree with one thing the generic GH coming out of somewhere in CHINA is garbage...legit jintropin was the bomb before the feds cut it down....

I am here to own you all day little boy...keep the idiot shit cummin!

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »
You are a fking idiot as usual GH is lyophilized frozen to minus 40 C and then heat is added slowly over time under a vacuum to cause the water to skip a phase and go from vapor to ice collected on the condensers....heated up to 30 degrees C to dry it to 2% it's about as fragile as a lead pipe.
I know people who have used expired GH that was stored at room temp in hot cold storage bins rehydrated for months and left in the fridge (bulk 100 iu vials of jintropin) from ken chen on and on and on.....and couldn't close their hands gained tons of weight and lost fat...sounds bunk to me boo boo!
I'll agree with one thing the generic GH coming out of somewhere in CHINA is garbage...legit jintropin was the bomb before the feds cut it down....

I am here to own you all day little boy...keep the idiot shit cummin!

GH15 likes reading his own posts.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »
he may be a pro as goddamn dumb as he is.

No US based pros are using US pharm stuff and paying $16-18 iu....plus all the internet pharms have been cut off....

the pros use the same shit we and everyone else uses.... black market gear GH igf-1.....bout the only thing they can get is insulin from the pharm lol

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 04:59:10 PM »

No US based pros are using US pharm stuff and paying $16-18 iu....plus all the internet pharms have been cut off....

the pros use the same shit we and everyone else uses.... black market gear GH igf-1.....bout the only thing they can get is insulin from the pharm lol
They have really good hook ups.  That's ONE ot the reason they're pros.  they also never pay 16-18 an IU for American GH and they still always find ways to still get American stuff

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 05:05:03 PM »

So you'd say all us pros use Chinese growth?

Pharm gear does find its way onto the black market frequently. Organized criminals steal it for example. There's a lot of profit to be made from such a high priced item.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 05:40:12 PM »
So you'd say all us pros use Chinese growth?

Pharm gear does find its way onto the black market frequently. Organized criminals steal it for example. There's a lot of profit to be made from such a high priced item.

I agree there is some American GH that makes it's way out of back doors of pharmacies and on the black market.....but i know many pros use Chinese GH lately most of the shit is shit but it's still GH guys getting welts from blue tops brown tops red tops green tops it gets old.
only bb'er put unlableled shit in their body....it's not too often AAS get on the black market as they are controlled unless like said stolen...but it's not huge qty....2 years ago you could go to 50 different "clinics" and get GH and Test and anything just expensive as hell 150 for cyp GH was 6-10 an iu if not more...gov't shut that shit down to baseball

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »
the problem of jason armstrong is that he is a poop,,he playes gear games online on couple boards and think that by knowing nordic that is going by the new name peptide he is anything or even taken to consideration by the big boys ,,jason armstrong is severely mistaken you know why? i will tell you why

the big boys is the goverment,,we kicked the underground market back into the stone age ,,they finished and will continue to finish any underground outlet in the next 12 months

underground gh is junk ,,jintropin was junk,,i have used enourmous units of jintropin and it is junk,,it is people like you jason armstrong that will pay heavy price and long jail time,,we already fucked ga in the ass for ever and ever ,,we already fucked jtp in the ass into no return ,,we are going to bring down noridc out of the hole he is hiding in ,,we will fuck any underground we know about ,,,you can continue with yuor propaganda and comntinue to think you "own" the unownable,,

gh15 said it before many times,,I AM GOD,,i can bring down all the sites upon one order on my behalf,, even the ones not on us ground,, wer have an aim and it is to leave only the human grade around and finish underground once and for all ,,we are on our way to do it ,,NO ONE IS SAFE ,,IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE YOU ARE VERY WRONG ,,THEY WILL COME KNOCK YOUR DOOR WITH OR WITH OUT PRACTICAL EVIDENCE,,THE PATRIOT ACT IN AMERICA IS USED FOR THIS PURPOSE APPROVED AND SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES,,

the mission is to get rid of the underground atmosphere of narcotics you and your friends have created in the last 10 years,,the ones who will survive are ONLY THE HUMAN GRADE SUPPLIERS,,mark gh15 words any one who deal with undergrounds as a line and main aspect of sourcing is a marked man,,THEY ALL WILL COME DOWN ,,no one will be left trust gh15 on that

and american growth is very easy to get if you have the connection and not only on computer,,jason armstrong ovbiously built himself on the internet era of drug dealing that involve lots of narcotics,,but even in this internet club you can get american growth  from number of sources that would put it next to yuor door in a matter of week inaddition to a nice script and good prices for who ever need to be given those good prices,,
fallen angel

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 06:22:27 PM »
proof you are fulla shit again....

the thing about me is i don't pretend to know it all....and my word all giving ....nor is yours dummy....

play time is over....many see you for the fraud you are...pro or no pro you suck at everything in life...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »

GH...

whats the deal with axio- i recall you saying that it was a garbage product and that you would soon put an end to them.

do you still feel the same way about their products, or have you been threatened into silence?
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 06:52:35 PM »
GH...

whats the deal with axio- i recall you saying that it was a garbage product and that you would soon put an end to them.

do you still feel the same way about their products, or have you been threatened into silence?

Translation: gh, can you tell me how to score some dick on a lonely saturday night?  I have no friends, have cystic acne, and my boyfriend gave me hepatitis.  Thanks!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 06:55:30 PM »
Translation: gh, can you tell me how to score some dick on a lonely saturday night?  I have no friends, have cystic acne, and my boyfriend gave me hepatitis.  Thanks!
hahah. He has to make sure his gear is legit so he'll be the biggest "guy" on twinks drinks half off night at the "Blue Oyster"

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 07:08:35 PM »

well, well, well.

here's a surprise- pandamonium talking about 'scoring dick'.

i know you can't be stupid enough to think others posting on this board don't see how every time your sausage-like fingers stained cheeto orange from the gluttonous consumption of the fattening food that symbolise your slovenly physique runs across your keyboard you usually have the subject of 'scoring dick' on your mind.

it's ok, fatty. i understand that you are married, your wife is more resemblant of something porcine than human and that you need to come to this board to vent your homosexual fantasies, but perhaps you should attempt to be a little more discreet if you are not fully prepared to admit how you lust for random men's genitalia.

no need to thank me.

b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 07:14:58 PM »
GH...

i said plenty of time its garbage,,the shipment into the usa of this garbage is being stoped ,,around the world they can stil fool lifters into buying this garbage but neverthe less it is ...garbage

i dotn understand yuo lifters wether powerlifters bodybuilders whatever you are ,,dont you wanna get big? dont you wanna feel what being 230 looking 250 is all about? after being all your life 180lb id think youd want it bad enough to know that garbage dont get you there

when you take human grade ,,people KNOW you are a bodybuilder,,,they look at you with fear and wonder and awe because if youre serious bodybuilder you will look jacked swole and developed large enough to make an impression ,,,underground crap dont give you anything but the quick satisfactory of the wishful thinking that usps  package got to you but in reality this package usps delivered to you GOT NOTHING BUT SHIT IN IT

fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 07:16:46 PM »
hahah. He has to make sure his gear is legit so he'll be the biggest "guy" on twinks drinks half off night at the "Blue Oyster"

that's funny.

this is funnier, speaking of 'twinks'...

I do if i can find another board member to come with me and shave my back ;D

can i find another board member to come with me and shave my back?

nothing like trying to pick up a new boyfriend while you troll getbig, eh shooter?

lol.

lmao.

keep it up, junior.

i can go on busting you up all nite.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 07:23:20 PM »

i dotn understand yuo lifters wether powerlifters bodybuilders whatever you are ,,dont you wanna get big? dont you wanna feel what being 230 looking 250 is all about? after being all your life 180lb id think youd want it bad enough to know that garbage dont get you there

don't assume this is my first barbq, friend.

it was an honest question.

you had stated previously you were going to close axio, and everywhere you turn axio stuff is being sold.

i'm just curious as to why the almighty hasnt followed thru on his promise.

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 07:29:48 PM »
well, well, well.

here's a surprise- pandamonium talking about 'scoring dick'.

i know you can't be stupid enough to think others posting on this board don't see how every time your sausage-like fingers stained cheeto orange from the gluttonous consumption of the fattening food that symbolise your slovenly physique runs across your keyboard you usually have the subject of 'scoring dick' on your mind.

it's ok, fatty. i understand that you are married, your wife is more resemblant of something porcine than human and that you need to come to this board to vent your homosexual fantasies, but perhaps you should attempt to be a little more discreet if you are not fully prepared to admit how you lust for random men's genitalia.

no need to thank me.

And to think, all I gotta do is write a few words and you'll spend 15 minutes writing some long ass reply.  I own your mind :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 07:33:41 PM »
that's funny.

this is funnier, speaking of 'twinks'...

can i find another board member to come with me and shave my back?

nothing like trying to pick up a new boyfriend while you troll getbig, eh shooter?

lol.

lmao.

keep it up, junior.

i can go on busting you up all nite.

Brutal looking through six months of posts.......... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »

here comes the 270 pound MONSTER 'chaos' to his boyfriends defense.

tell me lumpy as i have been meaning to ask- please forgive for prying- how is it you weigh 270, and yet brag about a 3 rep 500 pound deadlift?

270- 3 rep dead with 500 pounds.

lol.

your numbers don't add up MONSTER.

either you are very fat or very weak.

i am inclined to think its a bit of both.

thanks for coming out, fatman

b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 07:53:51 PM »

here comes the 270 pound MONSTER 'chaos' to his boyfriends defense.

tell me lumpy as i have been meaning to ask- please forgive for prying- how is it you weigh 270, and yet brag about a 3 rep 500 pound deadlift?

270- 3 rep dead with 500 pounds.

lol.

your numbers don't add up MONSTER.

either you are very fat or very weak.

i am inclined to think its a bit of both.

thanks for coming out, fatman

::)

Another lie filled post from the pictureless wonder that is "no one".

Tell us how it is you have backed out of posting the vids proving you could out lift Jason Pegg, or answering the question of how much more than me you can lift or showing us all a pic of your bike that is so much better than mine, or why you said my bike was a Shovel when anybody with half a brain can see it's an Evo.....

You're fucked fatty, keep talking shit, it's all you got. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »

the only thing more intense than "his" stalker tendencies is "his" non stop desire to have sex with men

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 08:22:20 PM »
i said plenty of time its garbage,,the shipment into the usa of this garbage is being stoped ,,around the world they can stil fool lifters into buying this garbage but neverthe less it is ...garbage

when you take human grade ,,people KNOW you are a bodybuilder,,,they look at you with fear and wonder and awe because if youre serious bodybuilder you will look jacked swole and developed large enough to make an impression ,,,underground crap dont give you anything but the quick satisfactory of the wishful thinking that usps  package got to you but in reality this package usps delivered to you GOT NOTHING BUT SHIT IN IT

gh15..  i dont understand this... if you are all for the everyday bodybuilder, and you only want whats best for us.. then why are you trying to destroy the only way we can get gear?

honestly, if it wasnt for mail order out of country sources, how the fuck could anybody get "legit" gear..without an hrt script that is.. and even hrt scripts wouldnt be good enough for a serious bb'er... what the fuck is 300 mgs of test going to do???? 

come on bro, enlighten me.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 08:47:42 PM »
you have plenty of human grade sources that their culprit is human grade real pharma products that wont be touched and many of them operating from countries where hormones are perfectly uncontrolled and legal ,,in usa hormones are LEGAL but controlled!,,in any case  many human grade sources around the world and even in usa you got the goverment which is the best human grade source if you have the money,,in any case international or usa...human grade should be the way to go because it is made by big pharma and big pharma is what contributes lots of money to administrations/goverments,,its a lot of money and same as irs it gives its share to goverment and the goverment in return wants it as the sole representation of hormones,,

organon,,norma,,schering,,alpha pharma,,qpharma spain, teva, tons of americans generics and brand names too many to mention here etc etc all of them are big pharma traded in the world markets asnd make a lot of money for many people ,,,you get yoru human grade because the goverment allowed it to happen not because the goverment dont know about it
fallen angel