Author Topic: Military Tells Bush of Troop Strains  (Read 4188 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Military Tells Bush of Troop Strains
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2008, 04:54:31 PM »
Just cause I don't think we're overextended

My opinion is that we are overtaxed.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2008, 04:56:55 PM »

"We are no where near over extended!"

Redefining the term:  clueless

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2008, 06:04:16 PM »

I thought you were referring to taxes in America.  Yeah.. I missed that one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2008, 06:13:23 PM »
I thought you were referring to taxes in America.  Yeah.. I missed that one.

fair enough.  Is kerry wearing lipstick and mascara there?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2008, 06:17:47 PM »

How do i lie to support my argument?   I provided a current article based on statements by JC's.  I pointed out TOD's, which you are too scared to address, i pointed out budget cuts, and personal information.   You provided the Stars and stripes and your general friend to support your statement that we are not nowhere near over extended which got to be in the top 10 stupidest statements and back up ever on this forum.    ;D

Now you are telling yourself fairy tales about me to support your own bias.

Did you or did you not say Clinton let 9/11 happen?

Letting something happen through negligence and having priority issues and being the sole and direct cause of something are different.  Yet another LIE that I claimed Clinton was the latter.  Then you lie saying the article itself shows the JC's saying we are over exteneded versus just being the topic discussed with the prez.  You twisted it to support your POV plain as day.

I'm not scared to address anything.  TOD's are a morale issue not a capability issue.. the very definition of overextension.

so he is to blame in the context of allowing 9/11 or not?  Or is OBL's Mom also to blame for not aborting OBL?

Like i said you are worse than a liberal spin clerk.

So I'm still waiting for where you show me i lied.   But don't get too worked up over it, I'd hate you to blame me for shattering your illusions about the state of our military and some how connect it to Clinton.

If my golden boy marched on Bagdad?    ::) You mean if your Golden boy's father marched on Bagdad.

Is this another lame attempt to "blame Clinton" now for the Iraq mess?

Now before you get yourself all worked up, just answer the question.  Because in your line of thinking, We should be blaming Eve for having offspring that would eventually lead to Clinton and OBL.

How would OBLs mom know what he would do in his life??.. Clinton was well aware.  Stupid argument.

Your pathetic attempts at an argument have become nothing more than you trying to use my own arguments against me, and failing miserably.  Bush 1 SHOULD have marched on Baghdad.  Whoop dee do!

You must have a problem with reading comprehension not to see that I was only using Clintons reputation among the media and the American left to point out that if he had done the same things George W has done he wouldn't be nearly the target of hatred as we have today.. not at all an attempt to blame Clinton for Iraq.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2008, 06:19:04 PM »
fair enough.  Is kerry wearing lipstick and mascara there?

Eh.. not sure.  Let me call my general friend and the press office at Stars and Stripes ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2008, 06:21:15 PM »
Eh.. not sure.  Let me call my general friend and the press office at Stars and Stripes ;D

Ask him if Gore is gonna run for prez on the dem ticket.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2008, 09:00:24 PM »
Letting something happen through negligence and having priority issues and being the sole and direct cause of something are different. 

Avoiding the question again.....Did Clinton let 9/11 happen?

And thats where his mom comes into the picture, becuase it's failed logic on your part, part of the blelief system that lets you live with the contradiction, Clinton had no idea of 9/11 just as OBL's mom had no idea of 9/11.

But then again, you said, "Clinton let 9/11 happen"  Which is blaming Clinton for 9/11, squirm little boy squirm.  Or at least be a man and stand by what you said without trying to spin it like a little  :o.

Then you lie saying the article itself shows the JC's saying we are over exteneded versus just being the topic discussed with the prez.  You twisted it to support your POV plain as day.

here you go  again:

The chiefs' concern is that U.S. forces are being worn thin, compromising the Pentagon's ability to handle crises elsewhere in the world.

Can you read?  Are you that stupid?

If they were as you say:  "No where near being over extended" why in the hell would they be talking about it in the first place? 

How sad you have lowered yourself to accuse me of lying when it's in plain black and white.  They didn't say "might be"  they said "are" being worn thin.  where's the POV twist?  ::) 

I'm not scared to address anything.  TOD's are a morale issue not a capability issue.. the very definition of overextension.

Why would any competent General risk a morale issue unless he didn't have to?

Geez you're stupid or you're trading your intelligence to win and argument. 

Oh and are we at the part now when you are going to start whining about me insulting you and getting all worked up over it when the real issue is you can't handle the truth?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2008, 09:12:58 PM »
Careful ozmo. hes going to tell you hes in your head!!!   This is a tactic picked up from his 7th grade year...............2 yrs ago.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 09:21:21 PM »
Careful ozmo. hes going to tell you hes in your head!!!   This is a tactic picked up from his 7th grade year...............2 yrs ago.

Well he's in my head alright at least his name is,  He's currently at the top of the list of the most brainwashed people I've ever ran across.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2008, 01:39:28 PM »

Looks like I'm in your head too.. no surprise there!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 04:08:41 PM »
Avoiding the question again.....Did Clinton let 9/11 happen?

And thats where his mom comes into the picture, becuase it's failed logic on your part, part of the blelief system that lets you live with the contradiction, Clinton had no idea of 9/11 just as OBL's mom had no idea of 9/11.

But then again, you said, "Clinton let 9/11 happen"  Which is blaming Clinton for 9/11, squirm little boy squirm.  Or at least be a man and stand by what you said without trying to spin it like a little  :o.

Can you read?  Are you that stupid?

If they were as you say:  "No where near being over extended" why in the hell would they be talking about it in the first place? 

How sad you have lowered yourself to accuse me of lying when it's in plain black and white.  They didn't say "might be"  they said "are" being worn thin.  where's the POV twist?  ::) 

Why would any competent General risk a morale issue unless he didn't have to?

Geez you're stupid or you're trading your intelligence to win and argument. 

I haven't avoided anything.  I'll say it over and over if I have to.  Clinton knew far more about the ADULT OBLs intentions and capabilities than his mother would have giving birth short of being a prophet for Christs sake.. Once again.. a stupid argument.  Through negligence Clinton bears a lot of responsibility for letting 9/11 happen, although not all of it.  After all, it is you who blames Bush for everything under the sun so this should make sense to you.

No avoidance.. no squirming.. you simply don't grasp this and you don't want to.

They said it was a concern and I already AGREED with you that from a morale stand point we are being worn thin.  Morale is important, no argument there but it isn't an accurate assessment of our strength.  However the point I have been trying to get through is that our capability is still VERY strong and we have yet to see us be anywhere near overextended from THAT stand point.  None of this have I not said before.. you are just not listening.

The simple fact is that without lying your argument really doesn't hold water so I guess you do what you have to do and it's crystal clear.  Twist, spin. whatever.  As expected.

Oh and are we at the part now when you are going to start whining about me insulting you and getting all worked up over it when the real issue is you can't handle the truth?

Bark Bark Bark.. lol. 

"Starting to meltdown, you are.. hmm?"

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 07:11:48 AM »

I haven't avoided anything.  I'll say it over and over if I have to.  Clinton knew far more about the ADULT OBLs intentions and capabilities than his mother would have giving birth short of being a prophet for Christs sake.. Once again.. a stupid argument.  Through negligence Clinton bears a lot of responsibility for letting 9/11 happen, although not all of it.  After all, it is you who blames Bush for everything under the sun so this should make sense to you.

No avoidance.. no squirming.. you simply don't grasp this and you don't want to.

Again, still avoiding your statement and desperately spinning it like a broken top.   the statement of yours, like so many, highlights your ignorant bias....Clinton let 9/11 happen as if he knew 9/11 was even possible....

It would be nice if you were man enough to stand by your statement, but again you shrunk at the opportunity to back up what you say.

And I bet you even blame him for not invading bagdad....lol

They said it was a concern and I already AGREED with you that from a morale stand point we are being worn thin.  Morale is important, no argument there but it isn't an accurate assessment of our strength.  However the point I have been trying to get through is that our capability is still VERY strong and we have yet to see us be anywhere near overextended from THAT stand point.  None of this have I not said before.. you are just not listening.

No, you said all that long after your stupid statement about we are no where near over extended.  You said it in the face of Generals coming out and making statements, you said it in the face of the JC's saying it, and you said it in the face of TOD's being extended.

Let's  remind you again of what you said:  "We are no where near over extended."

then you even childishly tried to deflect the TOD issue by saying it was a morale issue not a capability issue and now you are trying to back peddle your stupid argument.

That's the point, we are over extended.  Now you can say we are not because none of our missions are not being met, but any idiot knows (excluding you), if the JC's are making public statements about it and are worried about the US being able to handle another conflict then we are certainly, depending upon your pov either nearly over extended or are over extended, but we are certainly not:  no where near over extended.

Now you can spin and squirm all you want.  But it is what it is and you said what you said, not that you have the balls to stand by your ignorant statement to begin with.

The simple fact is that without lying your argument really doesn't hold water so I guess you do what you have to do and it's crystal clear.  Twist, spin. whatever.  As expected.

Again, you fail miserably to show lying on my part and only furthered making your self look like a desperate fool while the JC's pretty much melted your ice cream.   ;D

Bark Bark Bark.. lol.

"Starting to meltdown, you are.. hmm?"

no....lol

just that, tools are pretty predictable.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 09:04:20 AM »
Again, still avoiding your statement and desperately spinning it like a broken top.   the statement of yours, like so many, highlights your ignorant bias....Clinton let 9/11 happen as if he knew 9/11 was even possible....

It would be nice if you were man enough to stand by your statement, but again you shrunk at the opportunity to back up what you say.

And I bet you even blame him for not invading bagdad....lol

No, you said all that long after your stupid statement about we are no where near over extended.  You said it in the face of Generals coming out and making statements, you said it in the face of the JC's saying it, and you said it in the face of TOD's being extended.

Let's  remind you again of what you said:  "We are no where near over extended."

then you even childishly tried to deflect the TOD issue by saying it was a morale issue not a capability issue and now you are trying to back peddle your stupid argument.

That's the point, we are over extended.  Now you can say we are not because none of our missions are not being met, but any idiot knows (excluding you), if the JC's are making public statements about it and are worried about the US being able to handle another conflict then we are certainly, depending upon your pov either nearly over extended or are over extended, but we are certainly not:  no where near over extended.

Now you can spin and squirm all you want.  But it is what it is and you said what you said, not that you have the balls to stand by your ignorant statement to begin with.

Again, you fail miserably to show lying on my part and only furthered making your self look like a desperate fool while the JC's pretty much melted your ice cream.   ;D

no....lol

just that, tools are pretty predictable.

It's almost like you're not even reading my posts.

I have stood by every statement I have made and even gone into greater detail and broke it down for you since you seem to have a hard time getting it.

I have not twist or spun anything and yet you have done both and lied on top of it.

I've now pointed it out twice before and you STILL aren't admitting it.. and weren't you just accussing ME of squirming, lol? ;D

.. and then your absurd comparison between Clinton and OBL's mother ::)  I'm almost embarrassed for you.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 10:07:42 AM »
It's almost like you're not even reading my posts.

If your post contained something other deflection and running away form the facts they might be worth talking about.

But pretty much they are nothing but ignorant bias and fantasy.

I've outlined it again and again.

once more on only 2 points and a shorter version:

-  You blame Clinton for 9/11
-  You think we are no where near over extended.

Both of which are bias fantasies concocted in an simple mind to support and feed a bigger untrue bias.

tool is, tool does.   ::)

So then, you accuse me of lying becuase now the facts are so slanted against your original statement about "no where near being over extended" , you have no choice but to accuse me of lying.

How sad and pathetic.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2008, 12:09:45 PM »
If your post contained something other deflection and running away form the facts they might be worth talking about.

But pretty much they are nothing but ignorant bias and fantasy.

I've outlined it again and again.

once more on only 2 points and a shorter version:

-  You blame Clinton for 9/11
-  You think we are no where near over extended.

Both of which are bias fantasies concocted in an simple mind to support and feed a bigger untrue bias.

tool is, tool does.   ::)

So then, you accuse me of lying becuase now the facts are so slanted against your original statement about "no where near being over extended" , you have no choice but to accuse me of lying.

How sad and pathetic.

You create reasons to hate Bush, then lie and spin to support your arguments.  You're calling me biased? ah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ha!!! Oh brother.. 

Clinton let OBL get away even AFTER he had attacked US forces.  He did not care about the country, only himself.  Classic Clinton.  He didn't cause 9/11, he allowed it to happen far more than Bush did.

We're are not overextended.  Our capabilities are more than adequate and we can still respond to any foreseeable crisis.  Morale issues are not an assessment of ability.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2008, 12:27:18 PM »
You create reasons to hate Bush, then lie and spin to support your arguments. 

Yes, I created faulty intel on WMD's
Yes, I made one of the worse foreign policy decision on the history of the office
Yes, I invaded Iraq with an incompetent after-war plan
Yes, It took me nearly 4 years, 3000 US deaths, 20,000 wounded and 300+ billion for me to figure out we needed more troops in Iraq.

I could  lis tmore of what i did to create reasons to hate Bush,

But you definitely got me red handed here.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

You make retarded people look smart.

Clinton let OBL get away even AFTER he had attacked US forces.

Yeah, he did that on purpose, becuase he hates America, is a pacifist, doesn't believe in punishing people, thinks everyone should get money and not earn it.

::) ::) ::) ::)

An you don;t blame clinton for 9/11 it's just that it wouldn't have never happen if it wasn't for him. 

We're are not overextended.

So we've down graded from "we are no where near over extended" to "we are not over extended"

Our capabilities are more than adequate and we can still respond to any foreseeable crisis.

Yeah, you know better than the JC's who are concerned that we are.
Yeah, you have the information they have
Yeah, you have knowledge to even interpret the information they have
Yeah, they are wrong and you are not.
Yeah, mandatory extended TOD's are not a sign of problems with over extension.

I really do apologize, you might very well be the stupidest person on earth.  I mean just really a dumb dense dim witted person.  Like if 100 people at random took a test with you, you'd be in the bottom 10.   Or like Forrest Gump.

But at least you know what conservativeness is.... ::)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »
Yes, I created faulty intel on WMD's
Yes, I made one of the worse foreign policy decision on the history of the office
Yes, I invaded Iraq with an incompetent after-war plan
Yes, It took me nearly 4 years, 3000 US deaths, 20,000 wounded and 300+ billion for me to figure out we needed more troops in Iraq.

I could  lis tmore of what i did to create reasons to hate Bush,

But you definitely got me red handed here.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

You make retarded people look smart.
-Yes because Bush CREATED the intel, lol!  ::)  The same intel that had Dems conviced he had WMDs and to vote for the war.  Considering what Clinton did to our intel agencies it's no surprise our intel suffered.
-If we win than our war plan might be considered adequate.. I think it was a great foreign policy decision.  Destroy a torturous, murderous dictator before he gets too powerful and pulls another Kuwait?.. absolutely. 
-Considering what we're doing over there it's pretty impressive that our casualties have been so low.  Further testament to our capabilities.  Obviously any amount of deaths/wounded/$$$ is too much for someone with a bone to pick against the man in office.

You seem to have the opinion of someone who doesn't really face reality.  No surprise there.

An you don;t blame clinton for 9/11 it's just that it wouldn't have never happen if it wasn't for him. 

Take a breath and calm down before you pass out there buddy.

So we've down graded from "we are no where near over extended" to "we are not over extended"

Same dif.

I really do apologize, you might very well be the stupidest person on earth.  I mean just really a dumb dense dim witted person.  Like if 100 people at random took a test with you, you'd be in the bottom 10.   Or like Forrest Gump.

But at least you know what conservativeness is.... ::)

You mean conservatism?  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2008, 01:28:49 PM »
-Yes because Bush CREATED the intel, lol!  ::)  The same intel that had Dems conviced he had WMDs and to vote for the war. 

and who brought the intel to the dems who voted for it in the fear hysteria we were in a the time?  ::)

And it doesn't matter anyway if they voted, it was a bad decision on their part.

Considering what Clinton did to our intel agencies it's no surprise our intel suffered.
-If we win than our war plan might be considered adequate.

Here we go banging the "blame clinton for everything drum"

::)

All the country's problems would be have never happened if it wasn't for non-conservatives....

-If we win than our war plan might be considered adequate.

Only the most stupid person on earth would say that, wait that's you.

IF he invaded with the proper amount of troops and a better after war plan this whole thing wouldn't been dragged out like this.

But you are too stupid to even comprehend that possibility or you'll just blame on clinton.

Destroy a torturous, murderous dictator before he gets too powerful and pulls another Kuwait?.. absolutely.

too powerful for what?   ::)

-Considering what we're doing over there it's pretty impressive that our casualties have been so low.  Further testament to our capabilities.

modern tactics and equipment.  Not significant outside of that.

Obviously any amount of deaths/wounded/$$$ is too much for someone with a bone to pick against the man in office.

that's what is a great about a tool, the owner of the tool can do anything and the tool will never see fault or problems in it.  Like in this case, the tool cannot see that if the job was done right to begin with many of deaths would be avoided.  But the tool is stupid and brained washed to see that or even admitt it.  The tool's head might explode.

yeah, i figured you'd run out of stupid shit to comeback with about this stuff. 

You mean conservatism?  Grin

No, i meant conservativeness.  I don't think the present conservative would like to associate themselves with the bottom 10%.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2008, 07:21:30 PM »

and who brought the intel to the dems who voted for it in the fear hysteria we were in a the time?  ::)

And it doesn't matter anyway if they voted, it was a bad decision on their part.

Here we go banging the "blame clinton for everything drum"

::)

All the country's problems would be have never happened if it wasn't for non-conservatives....

Only the most stupid person on earth would say that, wait that's you.

IF he invaded with the proper amount of troops and a better after war plan this whole thing wouldn't been dragged out like this.

But you are too stupid to even comprehend that possibility or you'll just blame on clinton.

too powerful for what?   ::)

modern tactics and equipment.  Not significant outside of that.

that's what is a great about a tool, the owner of the tool can do anything and the tool will never see fault or problems in it.  Like in this case, the tool cannot see that if the job was done right to begin with many of deaths would be avoided.  But the tool is stupid and brained washed to see that or even admitt it.  The tool's head might explode.

yeah, i figured you'd run out of stupid shit to comeback with about this stuff. 

No, i meant conservativeness.  I don't think the present conservative would like to associate themselves with the bottom 10%.

You mean how you blame Bush for everything?  lol... what a hypocrite.

It doesn't what I or anyone has said you will find away to use it to support your absurd and illogical views.  Typical of someone who knows nothing about the purpose of modern warfare and about priorities.  You have fallen victim to the trend of hating Bush and you haven't even blinked an eye.  And you were calling ME a tool?  ahhahahahahahaah.. very nice. ::)

Destroying Saddam and his regime was necessary and a good thing.
Destroying terrorism throughout the middle east is also the above.
When this is over the world and especially the USA will be better off for it.
Almost all the negativity surrounding the war is from people who have made Bush out to be the devil himself and just want more ammunition against him, nothing more.  (this means you)

Go back and read my posts again and maybe you'll start to use your noggin, ok buddy?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2008, 08:47:26 PM »

It doesn't what I or anyone has said you will find away to use it to support your absurd and illogical views.  Typical of someone who knows nothing about the purpose of modern warfare and about priorities.  You have fallen victim to the trend of hating Bush and you haven't even blinked an eye.  And you were calling ME a tool?  ahhahahahahahaah.. very nice. ::)

Almost all the negativity surrounding the war is from people who have made Bush out to be the devil himself and just want more ammunition against him, nothing more.  (this means you)

Go back and read my posts again and maybe you'll start to use your noggin, ok buddy?

Fail.   As usual.   We dont need ammunition to use against bush.  He provides new material every 20 min's.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2008, 07:21:15 PM »

You are the idiot, that claims we are "no where near" over extended while the JCS tells the president they are concerned about our ability to respond to another crisis.

What you are speaks so loudly, no one can hear what you are saying.

Labeling anyone who questions the obvious major mistake of Bush's decision as a "Bush hater" is a desperate attempt to misdirect attention from the facts of Bush's failure as a president after 2003. 

But then again that's the only tactic that the mental capacity of a tool allows.  So forgive me if i don't re-read your posts.  Re-reading them again will not change the fact that they where written by an idiot and contain no substance outside of a rambling tool.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2008, 12:17:46 PM »
You are the idiot, that claims we are "no where near" over extended while the JCS tells the president they are concerned about our ability to respond to another crisis.

What you are speaks so loudly, no one can hear what you are saying.

Labeling anyone who questions the obvious major mistake of Bush's decision as a "Bush hater" is a desperate attempt to misdirect attention from the facts of Bush's failure as a president after 2003. 

But then again that's the only tactic that the mental capacity of a tool allows.  So forgive me if i don't re-read your posts.  Re-reading them again will not change the fact that they where written by an idiot and contain no substance outside of a rambling tool.

I agree.. your ignorance makes it very hard for you to read what I say.  Not my problem.

And it's pretty pathetic that you have to marginalize me as an idiot or what not because if you didn't you might actually have to respond with something other than "you're a tool" and sound intelligent for once. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2008, 12:25:51 PM »
I agree.. your ignorance makes it very hard for you to read what I say.  Not my problem.

And it's pretty pathetic that you have to marginalize me as an idiot or what not because if you didn't you might actually have to respond with something other than "you're a tool" and sound intelligent for once. 

No, tool you got it all wrong as usual.

I call you an idiot and a tool because in the face of statements from the JCS, and other things, you still maintain we are no where near over extended and provide lame arguments like extended TOD's are a moral issue or use the S & S to support your stupid arguments.

Now i can try and draw a picture for you if you'd like.

But it won't change a thing. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2008, 12:29:55 PM »
Brix,

they just replayed 4 top military men's testimony, plus that of barry mccaffrey.

all said we're strained.

additionally, for the first time in us history, we're actually letting troops numbers dictate field policy.  usually, you write the military plan and use as many men as are needed.  Now, we are limited in battlefield options because we're limited in soldiers.

also, gen mccaffrey said 10% of our military men shouldn't be there - that lowering standards so far to meet numbers is causing this.