Author Topic: Richie Sambora has given up bodybuilding!  (Read 3798 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Richie Sambora has given up bodybuilding!
« on: March 27, 2008, 07:08:18 AM »
Looks to me like the Bon Jovi guitarist gave up bodybuilding and started drinking.

:-\

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Re: Richie Sambora has given up bodybuilding!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 07:10:39 AM »
Guess he wont be driving the tour bus anytime soon :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 08:00:16 AM »
Didn't he just get outta rehab ???

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 08:04:21 AM »
i think he's training with Mickey Rourke

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 08:06:30 AM »
Yeah... He had a problem with Advil.. so what, lots of guys do...

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 08:06:57 AM »
Don't worry boys, you can all rest assured that he hasn't given up banging hot chicks!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 08:09:05 AM »
 :D

&feature=related

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 08:09:16 AM »
Yeah... He had a problem with Advil.. so what, lots of guys do...
i know i do

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 08:12:03 AM »
i know i do

you gotta shake it, bro.  I read in MD 2 months ago that NSAIDs prevent muscle from forming... has to do with their anti-inflammatory nature (tylenol and ibuprofin).  Turns out, the inflammation is the goal of lifting weight so that the torn up fibers can grow back stronger with a few new aminos.  Or some science like that, as I'm talking out of my ass here.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 01:49:52 PM »
when did he ever bodybuild in the first place?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 07:43:49 PM »
Looks to me like the Bon Jovi guitarist gave up bodybuilding and started drinking.

I just don't understand why so many rich and famous people end up with soooooo many drug and alcohol issues??? Why not just chill out, hang out in the islands and relax with some hot sex partner .

Why are they always driving under the influnce around LA? Move to a nice quite, scenic place, hire a staff , hook up with a sexy partner and ENJOY life....geeeeeeeeeeeesh, what is so hard about THAT.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 07:46:58 PM »
I just don't understand why so many rich and famous people end up with soooooo many drug and alcohol issues??? Why not just chill out, hang out in the islands and relax with some hot sex partner .

Why are they always driving under the influnce around LA? Move to a nice quite, scenic place, hire a staff , hook up with a sexy partner and ENJOY life....geeeeeeeeeeeesh, what is so hard about THAT.

Because they soon discover with all the $ and fame, they are able to hook up with 5 or 10 or 50 hot sex partners.  They are able to do it in cool places with cool people.  Those types of girls, places, and people typically do more drugs than your average accountant.

Plus, Sambora was a rock god for almost a decade.  imagine how much it must suck now to wait in line for groceries with a whiny 5th grader kid bitching about your Bentley and how she *needs* plastic surgery and of course, your whore ex-wife Heather Locklear trying to milk your Bon jovi royalties... shit, I want to drink for the poor guy.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »

Because they soon discover with all the $ and fame, they are able to hook up with 5 or 10 or 50 hot sex partners.  They are able to do it in cool places with cool people.  Those types of girls, places, and people typically do more drugs than your average accountant.

Plus, Sambora was a rock god for almost a decade.  imagine how much it must suck now to wait in line for groceries with a whiny 5th grader kid bitching about your Bentley and how she *needs* plastic surgery and of course, your whore ex-wife Heather Locklear trying to milk your Bon jovi royalties... shit, I want to drink for the poor guy.
I think it is a simple case of not staying grounded. You have plenty of $$ of you are smart about it, neverr need to work or buy your own groceries ever again LOL
Avoid having kids, save your money, find someone nice to stay with with and enjoy life.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 08:11:23 PM »

'sex partner' ? wow, Howie is promoting the party lifestyle...arn't you a school teacher... ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 08:45:05 PM »
you gotta shake it, bro.  I read in MD 2 months ago that NSAIDs prevent muscle from forming... has to do with their anti-inflammatory nature (tylenol and ibuprofin).  Turns out, the inflammation is the goal of lifting weight so that the torn up fibers can grow back stronger with a few new aminos.  Or some science like that, as I'm talking out of my ass here.

Damn you had me thinking I was gonna have to stop eating hydro's.  Man I really need a gimmick account besides this one.   :(

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 04:45:56 AM »

i've also heard the same for flax/fish oil too close to w/outs, again the anti-inflamatory thang...

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2008, 06:06:31 AM »
that is one of the most diapointing and egoistical comment i ve heard of you howiew, it saddens me. The point of life is to find your soulmate, and have kids, and make all of em happy and confident.

Bullshit. By that reasoning, if one does not have a mate and offspring, their life is pointless?  Propagation of the species is needed for survival, but the need for each and every person to produce offspring is no longer needed to ensure this. Discovering one's purpose is a purely individual endeavor, providing different resolutions, if possible, for each person.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 06:14:39 AM »
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/power.htm

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 06:16:53 AM »
i would start drinking too if i was part of the horseshit teen girl soft rock band bon jovi.

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 07:04:58 AM »

we re all the same and all need the same things  you just want to look original and different pretending you dont need :

-true love
-as long as possible
-strong and positive relationship with loved ones

and hence are unable to build a good familly considering you dont even believe in the virtues of a good familly.

you cannot build or attain something that you do not believe in.

How could you be happier if you d'ont believe that being happier is possible?

You dont believe in a happier life because you do not know how to make your life truly happier for you, and your loved ones.

You re just one of these people who think that being an egocentrical and egoistical asshole will make you happier, thats life is all about mindless and immediate fun, you think you re different and original thinking that way, when the world has never known so many people thinking exactly like you.

Maybe you got disapointed by people when you tried to build positive relationships with people who werent worth it, and that now you don't believe in it anymore, maybe you re not smart enough to be happy and make the others happy.

Let's see how you ll feel once you ll be alone at 60 y/o n with only a bank account to prove your existence and nothing else.

How could you be happier if you d'ont believe that being happier is possible?

You dont believe in a happier life because you do not know how to make your life truly happier for you, and your loved ones.

You re just one of these people who think that being an egocentrical and egoistical asshole will make you happier, thats life is all about mindless and immediate fun, you think you re different and original thinking that way, when the world has never known so many people thinking exactly like you.

Maybe you got disapointed by people when you tried to build positive relationships with people who werent worth it, and that now you don't believe in it anymore, maybe you re not smart enough to be happy and make the others happy.

Let's see how you ll feel once you ll be alone at 60 y/o n with only a bank account to prove your existence and nothing else.
[/quote]

<b>Way</b> to many assumptions made in this post.

Assuming to know another's wants and needs is an incredibly egocentric statement. Geez. <b>Noone</b> can answer that question but oneself. As for calling someone an asshole because they choose not to produce offspring? <sarcasm>I can see you're a very tolerant person.</sarcasm> Who are you to judge others? Show a little maturity.

Assuming the only positive relationships in one's life come from that of spouse and/or child is asinine, and devalues any other relationships between people. Why call a Tibetan monk an Asshole because he devotes his life to religion as opposed to a mate/child?

Producing offspring for the mere sake of producing offspring is one of the most egocentrical actions one can carry out. To say that they are the single most important reason for a human to exist is ridiculous. Love and meaning can be found in many other places.

I gotta fly...but I do see where you're coming from. Just try to keep the name calling to a minimum and explain your points a little better.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 07:11:50 AM »

I guess you can say he was wanted "Dead or Alive"  ;D ;)

w8m8

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 07:18:00 AM »
i think he's training with Mickey Rourke

2 of the hottest guys went to hell

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 07:25:02 AM »
i'm french hence my crapy english and my dificulties to make you understand.

you could donwload then listen to this:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/322011

at least you ll have the best of what i'm talking about without me deforming it with my imperfections.

Cool. Thanks....I'll check it out when I get back.   :)