Author Topic: No dumba..err child left behind..  (Read 2709 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
No dumba..err child left behind..
« on: March 27, 2008, 08:29:59 AM »
its anti darwanistic and wrong

growing up if ya didn't pass the finals at school your ass got left behind..PERIOD!  it put this hollow dread in us to work our asses off and study hard before finals..and if u slacked off or were stupid your ass got left behind.

whats next...we're gonnatake the no child left behind concept and let people off the street perform surgery??

to be a winner one needs competition..the no child left behind bullshit effectively eliminates competition..

but then again..a stupider society is easier to govern..and we r headed that way

the movie below ws blocked from going to the theaters..

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=8&item=0
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: No dumba..err child left behind..
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:33:15 AM »
It was a horrible idea that makes teachers teach to tests rather then to any kind or relevent plan.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 08:40:04 AM »
It was a horrible idea that makes teachers teach to tests rather then to any kind or relevent plan.

It's one of the reasons I left teaching.  They took away an hour of daily planning time and reassigned the time to 'test taking skills'.  Cheating is so rampant it's disgusting.  Every school I worked at did it to some degree.  The guidance counselor and principal would spend a 'late night' organizing the tests - they would literally stay at school the entire night.  All the teachers laughed about it.  We passed and everyone got their bonuses.  messed up system.  you need accountability though, or some teachers will just play guitar and watch disney movies and talk about their college memories all day long.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 09:31:16 AM »
Part of the Plan.   Dumb em down....easiar to control.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 09:45:01 AM »
Part of the Plan.   Dumb em down....easiar to control.

you agree with me again!!!

you're not so bad after all fatty! 8)
didcha watch the secret govt video? 
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 09:45:58 AM »
What you are saying about tests is very valid, but what other way is there to instill accountability?  A market system like vouchers would be very effective... whereever competition exists, quality will improve as administrators will HAVE to insist on quality and get rid of underperforming teachers, or risk their school going "out of business" due to no "customers" wanting their product.  Geography-based monopolies with no competition or incentives creates results comparable to those of communist nations.

Unfortunately, the teachers' unions basically own the democratic party, so we'll never see it.

With regard to "no child left behind" ideas, we as a society must insist that our children leave school with some marketable skills so they can contribute to the economy.  Not everyone has the aptitude for university, but we have to do something with these kids, otherwise they'll end up on the public dole or committing crimes or both.  In the old days these dullards could find jobs in factories.  Those jobs don't exist anymore, so we have to prepare them to do something that contributes to economic growth, or we're gonna be in a world of shit in a few decades.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 09:50:56 AM »
each state has a list of what each greade level should be able to do.
In Fla, it's called the sunshine state standards - very specific groups of knowledge that kids should be able to do before leaving the grade level.  textbooks are now written so that all of the standards are touched upon.

this part is good.  it means teachers don't just teach 'time' because it's easier than teaching money, etc.  You HAVE to cover each topic, week by week, month by month.

It's when they teach test taking skills, that the problem arrives.  I was supposed to be teaching 2nd graders how to 'best guess'.  I had 4th graders would couldn't add or subtract, but  cuold pass the FCAT test because they could eliminate a high and low answer and choose "C" cause it's most likely.  As march/april test dates approach, teachers would spend weeks doing nothing but practicing test taking techniques, ways to get thru the test.

there needs to be some system of accountability so teachers actually do their jobs - there are LOTS of lazy teachers - you have no clue.  There are so many slackers who teach.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 09:51:40 AM »
In the old days these dullards could find jobs in factories.  Those jobs don't exist anymore, so we have to prepare them to do something that contributes to economic growth, or we're gonna be in a world of shit in a few decades.

Train them to work at walmart.  no joke.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 09:53:29 AM »

With regard to "no child left behind" ideas, we as a society must insist that our children leave school with some marketable skills so they can contribute to the economy.  Not everyone has the aptitude for university, but we have to do something with these kids, otherwise they'll end up on the public dole or committing crimes or both.  In the old days these dullards could find jobs in factories.  Those jobs don't exist anymore, so we have to prepare them to do something that contributes to economic growth, or we're gonna be in a world of shit in a few decades.

to that sir i'l answer....there is no short bus no more..

some kids need special attention..and lets give em special attention instead of pretending that everyones equally smart...

besides...ya have any idea how much plumbers make now a days??   i recently found out and it shocked me..
carpe` vaginum!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »

you agree with me again!!!

you're not so bad after all fatty! 8)
didcha watch the secret govt video? 

Uhhh.  Thanks, Skelator........

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 09:59:24 AM »
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »
o btw..the above vidis eventually about jack parson..if u dont know who he is..dont bother watching..cause u haven't done your homework
carpe` vaginum!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 10:07:12 AM »
My friend, who is an independent plummer makes nearly $100,000 per yr.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 10:10:40 AM »
ya ya...one of these days i'll actually work out...

in the mean time

watch this 1..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8158849047090561736&q=secret+space&total=3808&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Ill save the link. its a long ass watch.      I know there are spirits and parallell dimensions and i know alot of this is babylonian pagan teaching led by SATAN to control the govts, banking and military.   Even Jesus admitted that the earth is in control of Satan temporarily to decieve and destroy....The spirits told of secrets of astronomy and astrology that mankind could never have known......Lining up the pyramids in egypt and cental america....stonehenge... etc.
But if you believe in bad spirits that detest LOVE and JOY then you must believe in a force greater than them!!

This is what brings us to Har-megeddon or Armageddon as it is called.  The end of evil in the skys and all around us....other dimensions opened for us to see the power of the TRUE God!!    It is soon.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 10:16:45 AM »

Uhhh.  Thanks, Skelator........

ProteinFarts looks like this?  He's pretty massive.    ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 10:17:29 AM »
ProteinFarts looks like this?  He's pretty massive.    ;D

LOL.  Yeah.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 10:20:20 AM »

Ill save the link. its a long ass watch.      I know there are spirits and parallell dimensions and i know alot of this is babylonian pagan teaching led by SATAN to control the govts, banking and military.   Even Jesus admitted that the earth is in control of Satan temporarily to decieve and destroy....The spirits told of secrets of astronomy and astrology that mankind could never have known......Lining up the pyramids in egypt and cental america....stonehenge... etc.
But if you believe in bad spirits that detest LOVE and JOY then you must believe in a force greater than them!!

This is what brings us to Har-megeddon or Armageddon as it is called.  The end of evil in the skys and all around us....other dimensions opened for us to see the power of the TRUE God!!    It is soon.

watch the vid and then we'll talk...

i'm still an athiest even though i do believe in parallel universes..which means there might be universes that might have gods..

however i think each universe has a wave function and the wave function collapses according to our preception of it..and not cause we observe an event

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=uncertainty+principle&so=0  2 min vid
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 10:22:33 AM »
ya fuckers...i'm fat and skinny..its not like i deny it man...and this is despite 400 ccs of tren and 100 amps of sus and 200 a bombs sitting in a closet..

except..i actually gota fackin start training naty for a good 5 months before i can touch em and that might not happen for a while.. :(

guess i'l be fat this summer >:(
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »
My friend, who is an independent plummer makes nearly $100,000 per yr.

We only need so many plumbers, and plumbing requires skill and training anyway.  The ever-growing segment of dumbshits I'm talking about couldn't do what your friend does.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 10:52:04 AM »

We only need so many plumbers, and plumbing requires skill and training anyway.  The ever-growing segment of dumbshits I'm talking about couldn't do what your friend does.

sigh..i ws trying to stay positive here man..
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 10:54:06 AM »

sigh..i ws trying to stay positive here man..

Good luck with that!  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 11:07:42 AM »

Good luck with that!  :D

meh..the IT security industry is doing well....dosen't really effect me....at its worst..amreeka is still one of the best econ omys on the planet..if u cant make $ here..you r a dumbass and deserve to die..

heyy we return to darwanism..neat!
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 11:10:31 AM »
..if u cant make $ here..you r a dumbass and deserve to die..

heyy we return to darwanism..neat!

And people call me a reactionary.  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 11:16:47 AM »
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2008, 01:44:27 AM »
its anti darwanistic and wrong

growing up if ya didn't pass the finals at school your ass got left behind..PERIOD!  it put this hollow dread in us to work our asses off and study hard before finals..and if u slacked off or were stupid your ass got left behind.

whats next...we're gonnatake the no child left behind concept and let people off the street perform surgery??

to be a winner one needs competition..the no child left behind bullshit effectively eliminates competition..

but then again..a stupider society is easier to govern..and we r headed that way

the movie below ws blocked from going to the theaters..

These kids aren't dumb by default.

You're pseudo-scientific babbling is just another version of the nazi social-darwinistic bullshit that was spewed in the 30's.

And it was proven wrong.

And BTW, it's darwinistic.

Not darwanistic.

I guess I can never understand how hard it must be to day in and day out deal with the rasism, deal with the looks of suspiscion.

Having your co-workers suspecting you of being a computer terrorist, even considering to secretly tapping your e-mail.
As empty as paradise