Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 1084 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: March 27, 2008, 02:34:15 PM »
[quote author=k
i'd appreciate if you left my name out, Ok, here's a couple of questions for you

1.)which brand of test E would you aim for here in europe, i've only taken galenika's depo so far....
2.)the most i've ever done was 500mg test e/ wk combined with 400mg/wk of equipoise for bulking, what would you recomend for leaning up(i'm talking about 10% of BF when done with the cycle) that would not require injecting more than twice/week

thanx
[/quote]

testoviron always but if you are nto femiliar with the service then norma test since people are too lazy to fake it and ip is too busy with fakig paki sustas and iranian testosterone since they are easier to fake,,anything in arab countries is easier to fake

for cutting id adjust diet ,,increase carbs and cycle few days low coupel days high,,i would leave the eq change the testosterone to sustanon legit one will be ok to use 2 times a week if its legit human grade if you use enantat i would decrease the dose to 250mg a week insted of 500mg  if you are at the 200lb level bodybuilder and increase the anabolics ,,i would use anadrol 4 weeks at a time to remain full while cutting and add in letrozole and or nolvadex at a dose suited for your lean muscle mass ,,
if you want to decrease bodyfat into the 6% you will have to do what we all do and it is move to very short easters and be more dependent of orals ,,

zambons ,,tren a --pellets ,,anapolones,,some people can pull it with dianabol but i do not recomend,,oxandrolone from italy or thailand human grade only,,suspension from europe so it doesnt hurt  you ,,virormones if you want prop that act very similar to suspension,,get eq from very grade stuff that they give to horses dont get underground bunk,,
that should do it ,,consistancy with the above will usually get you up to natiuonal level competition ,,from there on it is muscle shape symetry and all that good stuff with adjusting doses for size

anythign else that people tell you = poop
fallen angel

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 04:41:15 PM »
SO you endorse IP

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 04:59:08 PM »
Advice on dangerous drugs should not be given on the internet by unqualified people. This is lunacy.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 05:07:18 PM »
Lunacy- No" This is SPARTA".OOooooooooooooooooooooo ooh.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 12:29:03 AM »
Advice on dangerous drugs should not be given on the internet by unqualified people. This is lunacy.

ok we want to know all about skinning oposums, saving koalas, ridding in kangoroo's pouch and taming fierce snakes................te ll us more

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 12:41:25 AM »
What country is this wannabee-drug-guru from? 

His posts are very hard to understand. 

Does this 'nobody' use 'broken English' just to annoy?

Whoever or whatever it is, we already have our Getbig-drug-guru. He goes by the name of Milos!