Author Topic: Goldman Sachs and the rest of Wall street contributing to Obama above all  (Read 948 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Read today that the biggest contributor to Obama is Goldman Sachs.  They've also contributed almost as much to Hillary. 

McCain not so much.

However, McCain has eminence grises like goatboy supporting him, so he should be very happy

I guess the great goat is a far greater capitalist than the land sharks who work at GS. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Wall street traders cheer for Ron Paul because they understand hes the only person who knows the economy!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Wall street traders cheer for Ron Paul because they understand hes the only person who knows the economy!

they might have cheered for Ron Paul, but they gave their money to Obama.  ;)

they know what's what.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
they might have cheered for Ron Paul, but they gave their money to Obama.  ;)

they know what's what.

I bet they did.

Has Obama ever addressed the federal reserve in any of his speeches? Just curious.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Has Obama ever addressed the federal reserve in any of his speeches? Just curious.

Yes, and in a more sophisticated fashion than any of the other nominees. There's a reason Wall Street likes him. Wall street's all about getting return on investment.

Hugo's melting down.  :D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
I bet they did.

What's with the lame edit?  ???

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
What's with the lame edit?  ???

getbig is really slow on the comp tonight and I'm fucking up my posts with my impatient button stabbing.  >:(

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Yes, and in a more sophisticated fashion than any of the other nominees. There's a reason Wall Street likes him. Wall street's all about getting return on investment.

Hugo's melting down.  :D

Seeing that they have given almost as much money to Hillary, do you like her plan just as well?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Seeing that they have given almost as much money to Hillary, do you like her plan just as well?

It's pretty much the same.  A little more regulation of the I-banks primarily.  I-banks know that in the long run making the process more "transparent" will allow more capital to flow to/through them.