Author Topic: what DA BULL said on md about Lee Priest  (Read 2867 times)

Stavios

what DA BULL said on md about Lee Priest
« on: March 28, 2008, 07:37:27 AM »
here is what he wrote to Steve Bitchman

what's up with that ?  ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Blechman 
Thanks for all your feedback on the Phil Heath cover. I'm glad you liked it! Wait until you see next month's cover!

Nice job on the cover................... ........................ .t oo bad you couldn't keep your big mouth shut on Priest, now we'll never see him on stage................... .......way to go.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: what DA BULL said on md about Lee Priest
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 08:00:42 AM »
What's the saying about the cart before the horse?  :-\
Elevate Your Image.™

thisiskeith12

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 08:06:28 AM »
What Lee is banned from the IFBB for good?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 08:08:56 AM »
Da Bull is either Bob Chick or Bob Chicks friend. Bob said Da Bull was at his house before and used his computer.
E

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »
Lee said at a local show here in PHX two weeks ago that he was hoping to be able to compete at the Atlantic City before the Olympia.

Then he said, "They will probably give me 4th anyway to keep him out of the Olympia."  :'(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 08:33:53 AM »
Da Bull is either Bob Chick or Bob Chicks friend. Bob said Da Bull was at his house before and used his computer.

Tom Prince?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 08:40:04 AM »
Tom Prince?

I don't know, but I seem to remember Da Bull said he had clients early in the morning once. Isn't TP a scrawny little fella? I just know Da Bull is friends with Chick, because one time he posted as Chick and when I called Chick out on it he said Da Bull was a friend of his and was at his house ::) I still think it is Chick personally, but I don't really care.
E

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 10:34:29 AM »
I don't know, but I seem to remember Da Bull said he had clients early in the morning once. Isn't TP a scrawny little fella? I just know Da Bull is friends with Chick, because one time he posted as Chick and when I called Chick out on it he said Da Bull was a friend of his and was at his house ::) I still think it is Chick personally, but I don't really care.

thats what I think too,not that there is anything wrong with that.

I have nothing against Da Bull

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 10:41:04 AM »
thats what I think too,not that there is anything wrong with that.

I have nothing against Da Bull

I have nothing against Chick either, I caught Da Bull posting as him once. I caught him fair and square ;D
E

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 12:28:32 PM »
I have nothing against Chick either, I caught Da Bull posting as him once. I caught him fair and square ;D

The thing is it ruins Chicks credibility when he gets caught in a lie.

If he lies about who he is posting as, which s really stupid, then he will lie about anything and everything. That is the problem.  :(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 02:13:58 PM »
The thing is it ruins Chicks credibility when he gets caught in a lie.

If he lies about who he is posting as, which s really stupid, then he will lie about anything and everything. That is the problem.  :(

I don't have to lie, nor do I have (or ever had) any accounts not using my real name.....

Ron knows who Da Bull is, and he's already verified it aint me...I've never had a problem voicing my opinion...

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2008, 02:18:24 PM »
I don't have to lie, nor do I have (or ever had) any accounts not using my real name.....

Ron knows who Da Bull is, and he's already verified it aint me...I've never had a problem voicing my opinion...

Voice your honest opinion on the Lee Priest situation. From his signing with MD to him competing at AC. Again not your IFBB approved answer, but your true assesment and opinion.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 02:19:18 PM »

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »
Voice your honest opinion on the Lee Priest situation. From his signing with MD to him competing at AC. Again not your IFBB approved answer, but your true assesment and opinion.

No problem...

As to him signing with MD...good for him.

Competing in the AC Pro: Only if he gets back in. I put together the paperwork for Lee to get in as early as July 3, 2008...it's in the hands of the Pro Comittee. I id this out of friendship to Lee, as I had no official obligation to do so.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 02:35:41 PM »
No problem...

As to him signing with MD...good for him.

Competing in the AC Pro: Only if he gets back in. I put together the paperwork for Lee to get in as early as July 3, 2008...it's in the hands of the Pro Comittee. I id this out of friendship to Lee, as I had no official obligation to do so.

How long was his suspension originally for? What will the Pro Comittee base thier decision on? Will he be blackballed like the WBF guys did when they came back to the IFBB? Again YOUR honest opinion. Thanks Chic

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2008, 02:44:08 PM »
Really it's up to Manion, right?  Whatever this "committe" is, they'll follow his lead.  Bob and Manion talk, obviously.  No way Bob can tell us he hasn't asked Manion whether he will be letting Lee back in or when.  It's too hot a topic for him to claim it never came up.  Whatever has been decided, I'm sure Bob already knows if or when Lee will be allowed back.  All the rest is window dressing.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 02:53:52 PM »
How long was his suspension originally for? What will the Pro Comittee base thier decision on? Will he be blackballed like the WBF guys did when they came back to the IFBB? Again YOUR honest opinion. Thanks Chic

The original suspension was for 1 year, which eclipsed his (then current) pro card...

The comittee will base their decision on a number of factors, the biggest, whether they believe letting Lee back in is justified given the "crime" committed and his actions and sincerity in wanted to get back in...

The WBF guys werent blackballed....only Aaron Baker got the shaft in the Ironman, which had nothing to do with the WBF, just a shitty judging decision....

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 03:16:37 PM »
Shit....just let Lee back in.

Jesus Christ....it's not like Professional Bodybuilding is all about Morals & Ethics.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 03:20:58 PM »
The original suspension was for 1 year, which eclipsed his (then current) pro card...

The comittee will base their decision on a number of factors, the biggest, whether they believe letting Lee back in is justified given the "crime" committed and his actions and sincerity in wanted to get back in...

Translation:

Lee will not be allowed back in because he hasn't kissed enough ass.  WTF, it's only bodybuilding...  not like we're talking about a real sport here.  The fans want him back, especially with the "202 & under" thing going on now.
Ron: "I am lazy."

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »
i hope he gets back in, he will wipe the floor in the 202 pound class..
you never know not competing for a year or so may have done him some good, he may come in the best shape of his life
there's no magic pills... just needles

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 06:09:05 PM »
They the IFBB judges will burn Lee with that whole back covering tattoo.Gives them a good reason for bad placings.Chick any news on getting that IFBB Drug rule deleted from the IFBB Rule book?????Would be the best thing you can do for BB esp Pros.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 06:33:06 PM »
Lee WON'T be competing in the IFBB in 2008

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 06:35:52 PM »
They the IFBB judges will burn Lee with that whole back covering tattoo.Gives them a good reason for bad placings.Chick any news on getting that IFBB Drug rule deleted from the IFBB Rule book?????Would be the best thing you can do for BB esp Pros.

Yeah, that would be the best thing....then the pro's could take whatever they want without worry, right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »
The WBF guys werent blackballed....only Aaron Baker got the shaft in the Ironman, which had nothing to do with the WBF, just a shitty judging decision....

Interesting.

How do you know that the judging decision had nothing to do with him betraying the IFBB?

Were you on the judging panel?  Were you an IFBB pro at the time?

I'm not flaming... it's interesting you can attack the placing as BS, yet you claim to know what wasn't the reason for that placing.  What was the reason for that BS placing?