Author Topic: retaining gains from cycle  (Read 974 times)

blowitup

• Getbig II
retaining gains from cycle
« on: March 28, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »
I am getting ready to finish my first cycle of 500mgs of test E and 30 mgs of D for the first 4 weeks-I ran the test for a total of twelve; two weeks later I will start my pct. My question is this:I fully realize that I will not be able to keep all of my strength and size gains but is there anyway I can up other things in my diet to try and keep as much as possible. My current diet is solid and looks like this:

6 whole food meals a day
3 shakes
1 bar
Which comes out to a little over 500 grams of protein and 400-425 grams of carbs a day, fats are moderate. Current size is 6'0 and 273lbs at 9% bf. I have done 3 moderate cardio sessions a week for the entire cycle to keep bloat, maintain bp  and keep bf down, I see no point in getting to 300lbs and being a fat ass just to say I weigh 300lbs. From this cycle I have gained about 7lbs of solid mass. I plan to take eight weeks off after pct before I start again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: retaining gains from cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 03:13:56 PM »
do proper pct,  keep training the same when you come off as it was when you were on.  should keep your losses at a minimum.

for diet if it was me id lower the protein around 100g and increase carbs by 100g

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 07:02:23 PM »
Let's say you've been juicing for 4+ years and you are now 250 lbs at 10% bf.  Ok, if you go off all drugs I'm willing to bet your nuts cannot maintain that mass even if they get back up to 100% immediately following your cessation of steroids.  Coming off for the bigger beast means 250-400mg of test e at the minimum?  What do you guys think?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 11:26:13 PM »
I've read that IGF-1-LR3 Is good for post cycle and may even help you to keep gaining by itself

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »
I am getting ready to finish my first cycle of 500mgs of test E and 30 mgs of D for the first 4 weeks-I ran the test for a total of twelve; two weeks later I will start my pct. My question is this:I fully realize that I will not be able to keep all of my strength and size gains but is there anyway I can up other things in my diet to try and keep as much as possible. My current diet is solid and looks like this:

6 whole food meals a day
3 shakes
1 bar
Which comes out to a little over 500 grams of protein and 400-425 grams of carbs a day, fats are moderate. Current size is 6'0 and 273lbs at 9% bf. I have done 3 moderate cardio sessions a week for the entire cycle to keep bloat, maintain bp  and keep bf down, I see no point in getting to 300lbs and being a fat ass just to say I weigh 300lbs. From this cycle I have gained about 7lbs of solid mass. I plan to take eight weeks off after pct before I start again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Make sure you taper off the gas properly. Use a pct if necessary. Expect to lose a bit (very little) size and a rep here or there on certain excersizes. Metabolic lag cannot be avoided as it is natural.