Author Topic: Fast food  (Read 705 times)

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
Fast food
« on: March 28, 2008, 12:15:09 PM »
I can imagine sience all of us were not blessed with a fast metabolism that most of you have dieted / cut calories / carbs before. I am trying to cut my carbs down to approx 100- 150 per day.The problem i'm running into is I work alot and dont always have time to make food or put it in a fridge. I do pack a lunch which contains either chicken breast, tuna, or talipa but  it gets kinda gross from sitting in my car in the sun all day. What i'm looking for is what other people are doing for food in my situation. Are you going to fast food places and getting something like a grilled chicken sandwich and throwing away the bun or even subway. I'm limited on time so going somewhere and sitting to eat a good meal is outta the question. Any ideas would be great. I would need ides low in carbs /fats and high in protein. Thanks

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
Re: Fast food
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 02:46:30 PM »
grilled snack wraps from mcdonalds are pretty good.. don't know the nutrition info but i usually need at tleast 3 to fill me up

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Fast food
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 10:40:28 PM »
Get yourself a good supply of jerky, nuts, and RTDs.  That's what I rely on.  Fast food is too easy and you will just come back to it day after day.