Author Topic: Retired from Npc Competition  (Read 2701 times)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
Retired from Npc Competition
« on: March 28, 2008, 12:51:29 PM »
Maybe I have nothing left to give maybe I have to much to give but the bottom line  is I have just signed release forms from all my sponsors and enjoyed some mexican food today, Im sorry the sport is beyond corupt I am sorry that all bodybuilders are targets for police officers and in the next three months I can promise all bodybuilders not just dealers but users to will face serious trouble with the law.  I want to thank you all for your support and help along the way maybe I will be back but most likely not its time to move on I will post pictures here soon of me.

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
Re: Retired from Npc Competition
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 02:05:13 PM »
Best of luck, no one who is retired from competing has ever said anything positive about the NPC it seems. What gives the impression the next 3 months are going to be very serious as far as laws?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »
Damn bro. I'd like to know why you think the next three months with be a problem for BBer's (as was asked above)?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 07:47:22 AM »
I would say meltdown but your message is just too honest. Good luck man

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 09:22:02 AM »
I would say meltdown but your message is just too honest. Good luck man

Its not a meltdown just a turning point in the sport as gh said human grade is safe but no underground not even the ones in countrys that do not cooperate with da is safe from the raids and such I have much good to say about the NPC but the fact of the matter is when you were at my level you see that the sport is in suicide mode