Author Topic: Bob Chic may be right...  (Read 4037 times)

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
Re: Bob Chic may be right...
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 04:12:41 PM »
why do you think you can't build muscle without drugs Howie? maybe not IFBB sized muscle but you can build size without drugs.

naah you need drugs for size
TEAM WOLF

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2008, 04:16:44 PM »
The use of Banned subtsances has not been in the media for sometime. I am glad the IFBB ENFORCE there Drug Rules. ::)Esp with the Pros. ::)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2008, 11:19:58 PM »
Chick is what?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2008, 12:54:50 AM »
natural pros look decent. guys like layne norton arent the epitome of a natural pro physique. they can be big, but we're talking a good 40lbs+ of muscle difference here. if the drug rule was enforced, it would be a great day for bbing, for reasons howie has explained in other threads. we'd adjust to the size difference and the actual physiques would be more appealing to the general public. but i dont think anyone within the ifbb will make those changes, as that could be a major blow financially to the ifbb, given the other natural organisations out there.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »
Bob Chick has gone quiet on the IFBB Drug Rules of late has someone told him to STFU.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm ::)

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2008, 07:30:51 PM »
 the sad thing is howie it took you this long to figure it out.. take the drugs out and it no longer exists.. i would have thought that was common sense.. yet every thread you start is based on this subject over and over.. just get over it and enjoy the sport/game.. if not .. stop bitching and support only natural events.. there seems to be two guys here that have complete hard ons for steroids in bodybuilding yet, they can leave it any time and support the nga.. look into it..PLEASE..

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »
Bob Chick has gone quiet on the IFBB Drug Rules of late has someone told him to STFU.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm ::)
LOL, I suspect Bob is out doing real stuff with his time and not sitting here like some loser like me LOL
he could be working out, getting laid or talking to that psychic cat that predicted he would win in War for the worlds hehee
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »
LOL, I suspect Bob is out doing real stuff with his time and not sitting here like some loser like me LOL
he could be working out, getting laid or talking to that psychic cat that predicted he would win in War for the worlds hehee

Close....I was working the NPC Max Muscle Naturals over the weekend, then golfing on Sunday.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2008, 07:38:03 PM »
the sad thing is howie it took you this long to figure it out.. take the drugs out and it no longer exists.. i would have thought that was common sense.. yet every thread you start is based on this subject over and over.. just get over it and enjoy the sport/game.. if not .. stop bitching and support only natural events.. there seems to be two guys here that have complete hard ons for steroids in bodybuilding yet, they can leave it any time and support the nga.. look into it..PLEASE..
When the dust clears, I say my pc, shut up and enjoy the show.
I get a kick out of seeing the pro shows as is. I just can't help but worry about the legal and health issues.
I know you saw what cricus congress made out of the baseball roid hearings?
THAT would kill bodybuilding more than drugs or drug testing. I would hope we avoid that crap>
It is possible after 72 DEA supeonas at the arnold 3 yrs ago.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 07:42:39 PM »
Close....I was working the NPC Max Muscle Naturals over the weekend, then golfing on Sunday.

Sounds like  a good weekend Bob. I had a great one with the ex wife /gf. I went to an NGA "natural' show sat night. After that , despite seeing some good physiques, the NPC/ IFBB is lookin' good.
here is my babe holding an issue from the dark side with guess who on the cover ?

PS/ I said my pc on the drug issue and you and some responded, now back to other issues. Even I am sick of it for now at least hehehe.Even when I beat a dead horse I know enough to shut up and let it get buried once and for all hehe.Diown deep I more worried about the loss of pro shows over some bad PR and GOV/DEA hassle that solves nada for us in bodybuilding that love the sport.
Howard

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »
When the dust clears, I say my pc, shut up and enjoy the show.
I get a kick out of seeing the pro shows as is. I just can't help but worry about the legal and health issues.
I know you saw what cricus congress made out of the baseball roid hearings?
THAT would kill bodybuilding more than drugs or drug testing. I would hope we avoid that crap>
It is possible after 72 DEA supeonas at the arnold 3 yrs ago.
But didn't you say in the other thread that you contacted politicians and other people to talk about drugs in bb? In a worst case scenario you could bring a huge shit storm upon the industry. You'd be persona non grata in these circles after that.  :D

Best thing to do to "avoid that crap" is to keep as quiet as possible about the drugs in bb and hope for political change sometime in the future.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 07:57:07 PM »
I was working the NPC Max Muscle Naturals

are they really natural, in your opinion?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2008, 07:58:25 PM »
But didn't you say in the other thread that you contacted politicians and other people to talk about drugs in bb? In a worst case scenario you could bring a huge shit storm upon the industry. You'd be persona non grata in these circles after that.  :D

Best thing to do to "avoid that crap" is to keep as quiet as possible about the drugs in bb and hope for political change sometime in the future.
yes, i did contact some and at the time I felt it would help things. fter seeing the media circus of the recent roids hearing in congress, i feel I was wrong.
What is funny is how I tend to piss off more people when I talk about the issue of drugs in BB than most do>?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »
yes, i did contact some and at the time I felt it would help things. fter seeing the media circus of the recent roids hearing in congress, i feel I was wrong.
What is funny is how I tend to piss off more people when I talk about the issue of drugs in BB than most do>?
howie they tried in 1990 to test and the olympia that year,1991 they changed the drug to a different class in controlled substance act,ok fine but it has never changed a bit .now its all the media rage,back in 1990/91 how much did it get covered and on a athletic standpoint baseball/footbll had no idea or worrys about it yet.it blew over quick back then ,now its all you hear.it was being abused and used then too,times are different now to get the point across,internet ,more tv news programs ect...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2008, 08:11:41 PM »
are they really natural, in your opinion?

They certainly look natural....

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 08:20:45 PM »
Howie it sounds like you want to make a change a lot of people will be nervous remember they the IFBB have a Drug Rule that they never use.Drug use in BB is perfect in their eyes just ask the Pro Rep.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2008, 08:25:06 PM »
  onbce again, many are missing the point.. drug testing does not curb drug use.. look at the ifbb world championships.. it is tested by ioc standards yet we have 250 pound ripped to shreds guys winning the higher weight classes.. so, they know how to get around it.. so, if your case is that testing will help the athletes health, you are mistaken.. they can get around the test.. if your case is that it will help the legal issue, it makes no sense because they wil still use.. so testing is really a mute issue..

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2008, 08:26:44 PM »
Howie it sounds like you want to make a change a lot of people will be nervous remember they the IFBB have a Drug Rule that they never use.Drug use in BB is perfect in their eyes just ask the Pro Rep.

Bro...you're obsessed, figure it out, or move on

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2008, 08:27:52 PM »
So is having that Fukin Drug Rule in the IFBB Rules.Mute just as you said.Delete the Fukin rule.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2008, 08:30:32 PM »
Figure what out the IFBB have a Drug Rule that they don't and will not use as the world of sport find more and more Drug use in sport the IFBB celebrate the ever increasing abuse of Drugs.Many will move on when the MEDIA decide to take a good look at the shit that goes on.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2008, 08:38:13 PM »
werent you on some oral steroids when you won your useless trophy in the 1920's ?
No such thing as a useless trophy. For example, I have my "Undefeated Season Trophy" from my 2nd year in Little League up on my bedroom wall still.  It's a great conversation piece.  Or, the year I was MVP for my bowling league back in 97'...nice tall trophy, BOOM!  Let's not forget the honorable mention ribbon I got in swim class in 83'.  They'll be talking about that for years to come.
Basically, anything that is gold plated or even finished in a gold plastic, is simply priceless.  Plus, it let's people know you're a somebody when they enter your home. ;)
 ;D

People see this and know, I'm not fucking around!
N

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2008, 08:39:58 PM »
No such thing as a useless trophy. For example, I have my "Undefeated Season Trophy" from my 2nd year in Little League up on my bedroom wall still.  It's a great conversation piece.  Or, the year I was MVP for my bowling league back in 97'...nice tall trophy, BOOM!  Let's not forget the honorable mention ribbon I got in swim class in 83'.  They'll be talking about that for years to come.
B that is gold plated or even finished in a gold plastic, is simply priceless.  Plus, it let's people know you're a somebody when they enter your home. ;)
 ;D

what's the best game score you ever bowled?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »
what's the best game score you ever bowled?
I was joking about the trophy thing, of course, but I bowled a 278 once.  For a year or so, I was big into bowling...haha  Real athletes! :D
N

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »
Do they test for Drug use in that sport.I bet they make more money than a lot of Pro BBs.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »
Ok here is my feelings about this whole drugs in BB deal. As you know for a Joe Blow nobody I have actually made a decent effort over many YEARS to make drug use as issue and to have something done about it.
The problem with that idea is that the vast majority of everyone in hardcore bodybuilding doesn't think drugs are bad.
To the reg BB crowd it is me that has the "problem".
Kinda like living in a city where 95% of the people have 3 arms. Anyone with just 2 arms is wierd in that city ya know.
I have long accpeted that the hardcore , roid users will go down fighting with the last syringe cluthed tightly in their hands. Much  like a diehard NRA with his rifle.

It is obvious to e me that many of the hardcoreo roid users think real bodybuilding is near impossible with drugs.
To them when you take away most of the drugs you end the sport the know and love.
It is like flat chested girls who get implants. They are going to give those up until their chest explodes with 'em LOL
In the end, I strongly believe , the roid issue is almost a religious one for some extreme hardcore guys.