Author Topic: Racist topic again  (Read 10616 times)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: Racist topic again
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2008, 08:55:54 PM »
To dislike a group of people just because they have a different skin color would be a foolish and ignorant thing to do.  But to be a little wary of an ethnic group that has a very large majority of it's population committing violent crimes, trashing neighborhoods, fathering untold children out of wedlock, rejecting education because it's "acting white", destroying the English language, etc.. is sort of understandable. Having said that, I have several friends that are black but they definitely don't fit into that stereotype and I know many other blacks don't as well. Unfortunately, when white people read the paper or watch the news, they keep seeing these "Gangsta thugs" every day, doing horrible crimes. I don't consider myself a racist, but I can understand why a lot of people form their opinions of race.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:32 PM »
Ah, this topic is still here.  Much of racism, direct or indirect, is a result of fear.  Before the days of globalisation and political correctness that pervades this day and age, that fear was able to successfully be countered with discriminatory laws right on the books such as Jim Crow, slavery, immigration law centered on ethnic origin, and other outright discriminatory and prejudiced mechanisms.  The European and European-derived nations of the world greatly feared their loss of population representation and voting strength within their own home nations....a fear that was for much of history a fairy tale(or nightmare) but is becoming ever stronger today.

It is today impossible to cut or restrict that fear by using those old methods.  A politician or entity that attempts to enact some sort of law that evokes past discriminatory measures is quickly ostracized and shoved out of the public light.  We have today is appeasement in all forms to cater to just about every single racial or cultural group that by existence alone is legitimized within the Western nations they are brought about in.  Groups such as the NAACP, the Urban League, Sharpton's National Action Network, Jackson's Rainbow Coalition, La Raza, MECHA, GLAAD, and other cultural and racial groups are quoted and shown everyday across primarily US media in all forms.  Instead of making racist laws, we now attempt to gently assimilate and "brainwash" the populace of the principles of equality, multiculturalism, and diversity.

To Hustle Man, I will underline what those who argue against you are saying.  Fear.  Fear of a non-white in a position of great power within the US or Europe.  A position that is believed that could potentially bring about a legitimization of reprisal against the former colonial powers of which so much hatred and vengeance is directed towards.  Many believe that that anger and frustration from the growing minority populations will be turned directly towards the minority-majority populace of that nation.

Here are some world events and happenings that help lead primarily Europeans and Americans of European descent to fear of being dis-empowered and disenfranchised within their own nations:

- The treatment and killing of whites(Afrikaners) in Post-Apartheid South Africa.
- The burgeoning Muslim populations of Europe in regards to Terrorist activity and dangers to Free Speech.
- The Black on White crime rate within the US(often referred to as the "Dirty War")
- Some less than stellar leadership exhibited by elites of the black community within the US(Detroit, Philadelphia, Farrakhan, Malcolm X, and now Reverend Wright) that have openly been hostile towards those outside of their community.
- The Mexican invasion of the US, bringing millions in who have no desire to assimilate within the US. 
- Affirmative Action, quotas, set asides, welfare, and other programs that have taken and denied jobs to more deserving people and given to someone else.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2008, 12:52:11 PM »
Dang, lots of colors Hustleman.... ;D

OK, about your kids blending in, what I meant was in society in general, like you pointed out they are not comfotable around blacks that weren't raised the same as them. I am guessing that means, "street" blacks? So am I to assume that your kids are prejudice towards "street, or lower class" people?

As far as why I've never been with a black chick, honestly, I have never found one that was attractive, in the face. Met many with killer bodies, but a black chicks face is a turn off. You asked......

OK, about your kids blending in, what I meant was in society in general, like you pointed out they are not comfotable around blacks that weren't raised the same as them.
(My kids are homeschooled)

I am guessing that means, "street" blacks? (No, non-homeschooled) So am I to assume that your kids are prejudice towards "street, or lower class" people?
No not at all, they are taught to respect all and judge content of character.

As far as why I've never been with a black chick, honestly, I have never found one that was attractive, in the face. Met many with killer bodies, but a black chicks face is a turn off. You asked......
To each his own I can respect preference!
W

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2008, 07:30:41 PM »
OK, about your kids blending in, what I meant was in society in general, like you pointed out they are not comfotable around blacks that weren't raised the same as them.  

I am guessing that means, "street" blacks? (No, non-homeschooled) So am I to assume that your kids are prejudice towards "street, or lower class" people?
You fucked up the quote function, CalvinH is going to be pissed!

Why do you choose to homeschool your kids? Don't you feel like that is robbing them of a social experience? I can't imagine the gang/drug problems could be that bad in f'ing Maryland....nobody lives there!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2008, 10:41:16 AM »
You fucked up the quote function, CalvinH is going to be pissed!

Why do you choose to homeschool your kids? Don't you feel like that is robbing them of a social experience? I can't imagine the gang/drug problems could be that bad in f'ing Maryland....nobody lives there!!! ;D

Sorry!

Q) Why do you choose to homeschool your kids?
A) Family preference.

Q) Don't you feel like that is robbing them of a social experience?
A) No, on the contrary they get plenty of constructive socialization being schooled at home. In fact their social experiences tend to be more positively influenced; they have the opportunity to spend time with children and adults of various ages, rather than thirty or more same-age peers.

"gang/drug problems" are everywhere man but that was not our reason.

My kids are very well rounded but homeschooling has many advantages.

Because of the variety of curriculum choices available to home schoolers, we have several options when it comes to the material used for instruction. Not only are we given the freedom to teach core subjects from a biblical perspective, but we can also incorporate our child's interests into the curriculum. Skills such as woodworking, cooking, managing money, and shopping for healthy food on a budget can be learned through real-life interactions and projects. My kids can move at their own pace and still have time left over in the day to explore other interests

The advantages of home schooling are both personal and practical for my family.

1) We can freely practice our religious/philosophical convictions
2) No peer pressure
3) Better academics (For some courses we take advantage of Co-ops, e.g. Art classes, various foreign languages etc.)
4) More time together as a family which has lead to stronger family ties.
5) Individualized teaching and personal attention. (My ex and my Fiancee teach them together)
6) More effective use of school and personal time.
7) Our umbrella group is of one mind, we all have the same goals for our children.
8*) I am the principle my ex & fiancee are the teachers. Who better to teach than my kids than their Mom/s
The disadvantages are mere obstacles but we over come.

1) In Maryland Home schoolers cannot participate in public school sports (So they have to use parks and recs programs)
2) I have to pay taxes for the schools in my community in addition to the curriculum to school them at home (It's the price I pay for a better education for my kids).

Its not for everyone but it works great for my family situation.

W

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2008, 11:28:34 AM »
Effeminate, insecure and a control freak....boy that fiance's got herself a real catch...
Cam ad mi

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2008, 12:53:11 PM »
Effeminate, insecure and a control freak....boy that fiance's got herself a real catch...

Really do you have anything constructive to say?

I will give you a chance to redeem yourself as being a decent respectable person, please point out in my post how I am (Effeminate, insecure and a control freak) to you?
W

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2008, 06:21:07 PM »
Sorry!

Q) Why do you choose to homeschool your kids?
A) Family preference.

Q) Don't you feel like that is robbing them of a social experience?
A) No, on the contrary they get plenty of constructive socialization being schooled at home. In fact their social experiences tend to be more positively influenced; they have the opportunity to spend time with children and adults of various ages, rather than thirty or more same-age peers.

"gang/drug problems" are everywhere man but that was not our reason.

My kids are very well rounded but homeschooling has many advantages.

Because of the variety of curriculum choices available to home schoolers, we have several options when it comes to the material used for instruction. Not only are we given the freedom to teach core subjects from a biblical perspective, but we can also incorporate our child's interests into the curriculum. Skills such as woodworking, cooking, managing money, and shopping for healthy food on a budget can be learned through real-life interactions and projects. My kids can move at their own pace and still have time left over in the day to explore other interests

The advantages of home schooling are both personal and practical for my family.

1) We can freely practice our religious/philosophical convictions
2) No peer pressure
3) Better academics (For some courses we take advantage of Co-ops, e.g. Art classes, various foreign languages etc.)
4) More time together as a family which has lead to stronger family ties.
5) Individualized teaching and personal attention. (My ex and my Fiancee teach them together)
6) More effective use of school and personal time.
7) Our umbrella group is of one mind, we all have the same goals for our children.
8*) I am the principle my ex & fiancee are the teachers. Who better to teach than my kids than their Mom/s
The disadvantages are mere obstacles but we over come.

1) In Maryland Home schoolers cannot participate in public school sports (So they have to use parks and recs programs)
2) I have to pay taxes for the schools in my community in addition to the curriculum to school them at home (It's the price I pay for a better education for my kids).

Its not for everyone but it works great for my family situation.

It seems your decision is based heavily on religion....this surely plays a role in your views about other races as well. I don't know where Weez got effeminate and insecure from.....but control freak, I can see.

It seems, to me, you are trying to control what your kids learn,see, experience, believe(religion and non).....you see it as bringing the family closer, I see it as controlling their every move.

But the topic is supposed to be about race issues.....so......
How heavily does religion play a role in your life? And how much does it influence you to see past peoples skin color? Do you think if you weren't religious, you would view people differently?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2008, 06:55:41 AM »
Really do you have anything constructive to say?

I will give you a chance to redeem yourself as being a decent respectable person, please point out in my post how I am (Effeminate, insecure and a control freak) to you?

Well, control freak is obvious, so I won't even delve in to that. Effeminacy, and insecurity run hand in hand, and may not be as plain and simple for some to see. The majority of your posts are a rambling "Rube Waddell", in other words, you type so many sentences, and paragraphs, that go on and on and on, when you can make the same point with a few words.This tells me that you are worried or insecure that you won't be able to get your point across, or that you have this phony sense of elitism, in thinking that "the dumber people" won't understand what you mean.  Now with me observing that, and also seeing that you are constantly defensive in your writings, plus this chest beating with the '9mm', and "taking off the safety", it all wreaks of false courage, and psuedo-confidence, and it tells me a lot about you. Freud, Jung, even Dr.Joyce Brothers will tell you that this is insecurity, and, sir, insecurity is an emotion more garnered by females. That is originally why I thought that you were homosexual. So.........voila, there you have it. By the way what I originally wrote wasn't intended to be mean, or nonconstructive. I do appreciate you, and the views that you bring to this board, however, I find most of them laughable, and of course disagreeable. We're still friends, and fellow Americans, even though your children will never experience me, because of YOU.
Cam ad mi

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2008, 07:42:13 AM »
I thought you would have had more to say, point taken! Be-gone peasant!
W

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2008, 11:31:58 AM »
Peasant - n. a usually uneducated person of low social status.  So are you prejudice against those whom are poor or have no money?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »
Peasant - n. a usually uneducated person of low social status.  So are you prejudice against those whom are poor or have no money?
Kind of inferred that earlier when he said his kids didn't like hanging out with other black kids.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2008, 05:04:41 PM »
OMG fellas can't a guy joke around?

You are trippin because I said "be gone peasant", I don't even know weez c'mon don't be so petty!

I am not a control freak, thats almost as bad as calling me a racists but again you don't really know ME!

Chaos you twist everything I write why? I explained my situation to you why distort.
W

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2008, 05:42:35 PM »

Hey I know a guy who is actually named "Knowledge" cool name but much is expected with a name like that. Oh BTW thanks for the definition it helped!
W

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2008, 06:11:34 PM »
It seems your decision is based heavily on religion....this surely plays a role in your views about other races as well. I don't know where Weez got effeminate and insecure from.....but control freak, I can see.

It seems, to me, you are trying to control what your kids learn,see, experience, believe(religion and non).....you see it as bringing the family closer, I see it as controlling their every move.

But the topic is supposed to be about race issues.....so......
How heavily does religion play a role in your life? And how much does it influence you to see past peoples skin color? Do you think if you weren't religious, you would view people differently?

It seems your decision is based heavily on religion
Yes!

It seems, to me, you are trying to control what your kids learn,see, experience, believe(religion and non).....

Yes! It is ever father's job to oversee the rearing of his children.
You fault me now but you will thank me later. You will never see my kids on "youtube" doing stupid sh#t! My kids have been raised to respect self, respect authority, value education, serve and contribute to the community, and help those in need.

My teens are still pure sexually and well respected young adults in our community.

Do you even have children? If so, do you let them run wild to figure life out on their own. Do they act up in public (disruptive and selfish) disrespecting others space?

If you disagree with my methods and how I fine, because I am not responsible for your offspring you are. Please criticize me for my post not how I raise my children.

I believe this to be true:

Racism is the greatest form of ignorance!

Racists are cowards!

HMIC

W

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2008, 06:45:05 AM »
I thought you would have had more to say, point taken! Be-gone peasant!

At least you took your owning like a man. ;)
Cam ad mi

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2008, 08:29:17 AM »

At least you took your owning like a man. ;)

Owning?

I didn't see it that way at all. I simply pointed out that I was not trying to degrade you especially when I don't even know you like that. But on the real I would never do that hence the reason I said I was joking.

My stance; Racism is the greatest form of ignorance! (indisputable)

Racists are cowards!

W

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »
Yes!

Yes! It is ever father's job to oversee the rearing of his children.
You fault me now but you will thank me later. You will never see my kids on "youtube" doing stupid sh#t! My kids have been raised to respect self, respect authority, value education, serve and contribute to the community, and help those in need.

My teens are still pure sexually and well respected young adults in our community.

Do you even have children? If so, do you let them run wild to figure life out on their own. Do they act up in public (disruptive and selfish) disrespecting others space?

If you disagree with my methods and how I fine, because I am not responsible for your offspring you are. Please criticize me for my post not how I raise my children.

I believe this to be true:

Racism is the greatest form of ignorance!

Racists are cowards!

HMIC

Where have I twisted your words Hustleman? Don't get mad, we're having a civil discussion here.

I have my own kid, he follows the rules I lay out, stays out of trouble because there are consequences, and I didn't have to lock him in the house.
I'm not criticizing you for how you raise your kids, like you said they are yours not mine. I think it's great they are growing up to be respectable members of the community.

I don't agree with the ideas you are using but the end result is all that matters.

Now, something I have seen you post several times, "Racists are cowards", care to elaborate?

If you have, quote the post, many of then I did not read when the discussion was going between you and the others.

Do me a favor, don't give me the "racists are cowards" because they are afraid to accept someone/something that is different to them, that means they are afraid, bullshit.

Give me a real reason, I could say anyone that doesn't like broccoli because it is green is a coward because they don't accept green things. ::)

It's the same, but different... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »
Where have I twisted your words Hustleman? Don't get mad, we're having a civil discussion here.

I have my own kid, he follows the rules I lay out, stays out of trouble because there are consequences, and I didn't have to lock him in the house.
I'm not criticizing you for how you raise your kids, like you said they are yours not mine. I think it's great they are growing up to be respectable members of the community.

I don't agree with the ideas you are using but the end result is all that matters.

Now, something I have seen you post several times, "Racists are cowards", care to elaborate?

If you have, quote the post, many of then I did not read when the discussion was going between you and the others.

Do me a favor, don't give me the "racists are cowards" because they are afraid to accept someone/something that is different to them, that means they are afraid, bullshit.

Give me a real reason, I could say anyone that doesn't like broccoli because it is green is a coward because they don't accept green things. ::)

It's the same, but different... ;D

"Racists are cowards", care to elaborate?

I inserted some of the laws of "Jim Crow" I thought that was enough.

How are racists courageous, this is my question to you and anyone else who thinks racists are not cowards?

W

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2008, 12:45:25 PM »
I inserted some of the laws of "Jim Crow" I thought that was enough.

How are racists courageous, this is my question to you and anyone else who thinks racists are not cowards?

One could argue racists are courageous for standing up for their beliefs, even though the majority of society deems them unacceptable. It could also be said they are courageous for walking down the street in a march while the streets are lined with "minorities" that hate them for their beliefs.

BTW, hating someone for their beliefs is wrong isn't it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2008, 08:29:36 PM »
One could argue racists are courageous for standing up for their beliefs, even though the majority of society deems them unacceptable. It could also be said they are courageous for walking down the street in a march while the streets are lined with "minorities" that hate them for their beliefs.

Dude???

Are you serious about
racists are courageous for standing up for their beliefs, even though the majority of society deems them unacceptable.
? Let's not forget the hoods they wear when they are doing this?

This is courage my friend and void of anonymity; the marches on Selma, Ala. which lead to the signing of the Voting Rights Act of 1965; that was courage! Not one protestant wore a hood.

Hating is always wrong but when a group's racist beliefs leads to disenfranchisement and/or inequality of a group of people; then I think constitutionally we should all stand together and put a stop to any attempt promoting racial inequality in this country.
W

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2008, 08:44:10 PM »
Dude???

Are you serious about ? Let's not forget the hoods they wear when they are doing this?

This is courage my friend and void of anonymity; the marches on Selma, Ala. which lead to the signing of the Voting Rights Act of 1965; that was courage! Not one protestant wore a hood.

Hating is always wrong but when a group's racist beliefs leads to disenfranchisement and/or inequality of a group of people; then I think constitutionally we should all stand together and put a stop to any attempt promoting racial inequality in this country.

Racists don't always wear hoods. In fact, most don't.

You're claim is that racists are cowards.
I asked why you say that.
You pointed to Jim Crow Laws, that don't apply to todays society. Tell me why you believe racists are cowards.

Like I said, an argument could be made, they are courageous for standing up for their beliefs, going against society and knowing they will be publicly shunned. Most WP groups do not wear hoods or hide their identities, only the Klan does that.

Sure the people in Selma, Ala. were courageous, but they were also angry and were reacting to what they thought was wrong in order to change it, much like the WP groups are doing today.

Whether or not you agree with the comparison, deep down inside, you know what I mean.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »
$

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2008, 10:04:05 AM »
You win!

One last thing, no one argued that racism is ignorance or that racist are ignorant but call racism cowardice and the thread catches on fire! Hmmmm!

Seems I am the minority everwhere I go!

W

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2008, 10:07:58 AM »

No time to read the full thread just yet, but I'm shocked (which I'm sure was their intent) that the script has one of them saying that Blacks have a 'killer instinct'.  The context doesn't matter - that was a foolish, self-maligning, and grossly inaccurate comment.

More later...