Author Topic: Racist topic again  (Read 10635 times)

spinnis

Racist topic again
« on: March 29, 2008, 06:36:59 AM »
This is fucking RACIST!!!

America is one fucked up country lol.
Can you imagine this being said by white people?

"My ancestors were warriors!"

No, your ancestors were fucking slaves to the white man...  ??? ??? ::) (no racist)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Racist topic again
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 06:39:57 AM »
are you saying david duke is an hero Spinnis?

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 06:49:54 AM »
are you saying david duke is an hero Spinnis?

No, but this man is,

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 06:54:42 AM »

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 07:02:47 AM »
Why dont whites make an ad on facts about black on white crime stats?
Black people like to generalize, its time White people did the same dont u think so  ???

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 07:05:12 AM »
Why dont whites make an ad on facts about black on white crime stats?
Black people like to generalize, its time White people did the same dont u think so  ???

I agree.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 07:09:56 AM »

Yes, the great stefan hentschel slapping the shit out of some tiny tit begging for money.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 07:17:27 AM »
tank u jesus

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 07:37:03 AM »
Yes, the great stefan hentschel slapping the shit out of some tiny tit begging for money.

He hung himself in the basement 2006?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 07:59:37 AM »
He hung himself in the basement 2006?

Yes, too bad.

PIP.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 08:05:51 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 08:06:56 AM »
Yes, too bad.

PIP.

The tiny tit got the last laugh  :(

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 08:24:31 AM »
Hmmmm Blacks are the superior athletes,,,,,,hmmmmm. Let's see..... the last 3 MVPs in the NBA, the greatest basketball league in the world, were white. The last 2 MVPs in the NFL were white. The fastest 400 meter sprinter in the world is white.The 3 Heaveyweight boxers to hold the most recent championship belts are white. The worlds strongest man is white. The fastest speedskaters, swimmers, skiers, high hurdler, rowers, and bicyclers in the world, last year were white or asian. The worlds highest high jumper, best shot putter best javelin thrower, best discus thrower, best pole vaulter, and best hammer thrower last year, were all...................wh ite. Though, I have to say, the best golfer in the world last year was................that's ok...you know where  i'm going. Good athletes are every color.
Cam ad mi

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 08:38:27 AM »
It's true. We all know the pay-off. The black man, in general, has more physical attributes. The flip side to this coin is that his cognitive faculties are way, way behind that of Jews, Asians and ole whitey.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

O

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2008, 01:42:44 PM »
who created civilization? who invented the greatest inventions of the world? there is fact to blacks having better genes for athletics, read record breakers in sports....but theres no denying who created this earth as we know it with its technology, whites... read any history book. facts are facts.
real men= no rubbers

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »
the best golfer in the world last year was asian

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 09:26:29 PM »
The only reason blacks are 'better' at sports is because its all they do.  They practice day and night trying to make it to the pros because they dont have the intellect to hold white collar jobs.  I am not a racist, i just call it like i see it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 09:43:26 PM »
Lots of racists in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 05:14:03 AM »
Ever notice this in commercials and most modern TV shows/movies?

The middle-aged white guy is almost always portrayed as an idiotic, out of shape buffoon(a lot of 'em are, but still) whereas the black guy is almost always portrayed as intelligent, in shape, good looking, and speaks well.  In all commercials, it is always the black guy one-upping the white guy by correcting him, or rolling his eyes at the stupidity that the white guy displays.

Perhaps the ad agencies are too aware that any display, no matter how innocent, of the black being on the insulting and humiliating end of the stick could cause the possible wrath of the Poverty Pimps, Jackson and Sharpton and others of their ilk.

Take a look at the front cover of this magazine :)
I'm sure most of you have read about the so-called controversy about it.  Funny shit about how we're supposed to be a color-blind society, but yet literally walk on edge in a frantic attempt to not possibly offend any group......other than white people.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »
Racism is the greatest form of ignorance; plain and simple, racists are cowards!

To assess that one man is better than another because of skin color is ignorance!

To judge an entire ethnic group because of the immoral actions of a few is ignorance!

I pitty all racists!

Why racism; does it make you feel better about you? Are you really that pissed that so many others have it better than you?

Where is the benefit?

Would you be better off if those that you feel are inferior to you were dead?

I have been around 40+ years and I cannot get a straight answer from a racist.

Can anyone man up and say yes they are a racist and explain why?

W

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »
Racism is the greatest form of ignorance; plain and simple, racists are cowards!

To assess that one man is better than another because of skin color is ignorance!

To judge an entire ethnic group because of the immoral actions of a few is ignorance!

I pitty all racists!

Why racism; does it make you feel better about you? Are you really that pissed that so many others have it better than you?

Where is the benefit?

I have been around 40+ years and I cannot get a straight answer from a racist.

Can anyone man up and say yes they are a racist and explain why?

What is your definition of a racist? Most everyone uses racist terms from time to time, (yeah I know, you never do ::) ) I don't hate every person of other races, but I do hold strong opinions based on stereotypes. I'm sure most people do, whether or not they admit it ( yeah again, not you, right?)

I know you are black so let me use this example....you are walking down the street, a group of white guy with shaved heads, combat boots, jeans and white t-shirts are coming straight at you....what do you think? Do you think, "hey here comes a group of straight A college students"...or do you think, "Shit, I'm about to get my ass whooped by a White Power gang?"

Now switch that to a white guy walking down the street and a group of black guys coming at him with their pants around their ankles and their tshirts 5 sizes too big wearing the same colored doo rags......what's whitey to think?

Let me guess, "hustle man", you never have racist thoughts? You ever been behind the slow ass driver on the street and when you pass them, they're oriental and you think to yourself, "damn, I knew it!" ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 09:56:03 PM »
What is your definition of a racist? Most everyone uses racist terms from time to time, (yeah I know, you never do ::) ) I don't hate every person of other races, but I do hold strong opinions based on stereotypes. I'm sure most people do, whether or not they admit it ( yeah again, not you, right?)

I know you are black so let me use this example....you are walking down the street, a group of white guy with shaved heads, combat boots, jeans and white t-shirts are coming straight at you....what do you think? Do you think, "hey here comes a group of straight A college students"...or do you think, "Shit, I'm about to get my ass whooped by a White Power gang?"

Now switch that to a white guy walking down the street and a group of black guys coming at him with their pants around their ankles and their tshirts 5 sizes too big wearing the same colored doo rags......what's whitey to think?

Let me guess, "hustle man", you never have racist thoughts? You ever been behind the slow ass driver on the street and when you pass them, they're oriental and you think to yourself, "damn, I knew it!" ;)

Well, well, my brother Chaos! Long time no shit talking with you lol! How have you been my brother?

Chaos: What is your definition of a racist?
HM: Somebody who hates others who are not of his or her own ethnic group.

Chaos’ claim: Most everyone uses racist terms from time to time, (yeah I know, you never do ::) )
HM Rebuttal: (2 parts)
A) I do not and it is not tolerated on my property or in my home; my children and their friends know my stance on this (It is punishable by revocation of privileges and a 1000 word essay on why racism is ignorant)
B) You are correct I do not and will never resort to racial epithets, I am better than that!

Chaos: I don't hate every person of other races, but I do hold strong opinions based on stereotypes.
HM Rebuttal: I believe you are better than that, throw that yoke off man!

Chaos: I'm sure most people do, whether or not they admit it (yeah again, not you, right?)
HM Rebuttal: Addressing your after thought; You guessed correctly again my friend!

Chaos: I know you are black so let me use this example....you are walking down the street, a group of white guy with shaved heads, combat boots, jeans and white t-shirts are coming straight at you....what do you think? Do you think, "hey here comes a group of straight A college students"...or do you think, "Shit, I'm about to get my ass whooped by a White Power gang?"
HM Rebuttal: No, I say Look, a group of guys with shaved heads, combat boots, jeans and white t-shirts maybe I should cross the street so they can have more room. But if they follow me across the street, I take the safety off my 9mm.

Chaos: Now switch that to a white guy walking down the street and a group of black guys coming at him with their pants around their ankles and their tshirts 5 sizes too big wearing the same colored doo rags......what's whitey to think?
HM’s answer: It does not matter if you are white, black, brown or yellow cross the street and if they follow you; make ready your weapon of choice.

Chaos: Let me guess, "Hustle man", you never have racist thoughts?
HM’s answer: No, because then I would become what I despise. Besides I have too many relatives that are Caucasian, hell I have Caucasian roots as well my great grand father was Irish, that’s right my grand mother and her siblings were half white! I grew up in a family that was raised to judge a person by the content of their character not the color of their skin.

Chaos: You ever been behind the slow ass driver on the street and when you pass them, they're oriental and you think to yourself, "Damn, I knew it!" ;)
HM’s answer: No, but I have prejudices (albeit not racial) I will not deny that!

W

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 12:01:52 AM »
you are most definetly americans because due to the politics of your country you have totally lost the meaning of the word racist.
Whether a bunch of black guys are walking down the street with home boy appearance or if a bunch of skin heads are approaching you, you should react accourdingly as your instincts tell you...move away.  You are basing your reaction on the KNOWLEDGE that this group of people are bad news.  This is stereotyping not racism, you mind instinctively to keep you from harm will let you know what you should be avoiding.  Your judgement may be wrong but it doesnt matter because people who choose to appear this way know very well that they are interpreted as a danger to others and still choose to look like this.
Racism is the hatred of another race or races.
Stereotyping is basing your judgement on what you know about a type of person.
So saying black guys have better abs, white guys are more civil, asian guys are more intelligant is not racism or ignorance its just a judgement on what you know, it has no harmful intent.

End of lesson

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »
you are most definetly americans because due to the politics of your country you have totally lost the meaning of the word racist.
Whether a bunch of black guys are walking down the street with home boy appearance or if a bunch of skin heads are approaching you, you should react accourdingly as your instincts tell you...move away.  You are basing your reaction on the KNOWLEDGE that this group of people are bad news.  This is stereotyping not racism, you mind instinctively to keep you from harm will let you know what you should be avoiding.  Your judgement may be wrong but it doesnt matter because people who choose to appear this way know very well that they are interpreted as a danger to others and still choose to look like this.
Racism is the hatred of another race or races.
Stereotyping is basing your judgement on what you know about a type of person.
So saying black guys have better abs, white guys are more civil, asian guys are more intelligant is not racism or ignorance its just a judgement on what you know, it has no harmful intent.

End of lesson
Agreed. It's only racism if you hate ALL people of a certain ethnic group. Hating pathetic low-life losers is healthy.*

* I'm so healthy I'm going to live forever. :D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 12:26:51 AM »
A total non sequitur. Try again, homeboy.

No, it is a useful tool. One either assumes all blacks (or whatever race) are friendly and works from there, or the opposite is done. One is not worse than the other. It is simply a way of dealing with the fact that you cannot personally get to know every individual.

I pitty all racists!
I pitty [sic] all those who can't spell 'pity'.

Of course not! There will always be people needed to dig ditches, flip burgers, sweep the streets, etc. We could make do with a lot less inferior specimen though.