Author Topic: Two PCT Questions  (Read 1495 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Two PCT Questions
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:36:29 AM »
My Doc says to start PCT therapy two weeks after my last shot of Cyp.  I've also read the same advice here on the board and think it's a pretty common approach. 

However, if you actually calculate out, using the half-life, how much test is still in your system two weeks after the last shot, it's quite a bit.  This brings me to my first question.

Doesn't it make sense to wait a little longer before starting clomid and HCG to let the test levels come down more?

Second, if stacking with Deca, which has a very long half life, should I discontinue the Deca a week or two earlier than the test to mitigate the longer tail of the Deca?

Thanks in advance.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: Two PCT Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 05:53:09 PM »
Depends how long you were on as to how much you have left in your system after that 2 week period from your last shot.  Personally I think the 2 week wait period is just fine, but if you postponed your pct another week it certainly wouldnt kill you.

And for deca, I have seen alot of guys discontinue it a week or two before their test for reasons that you mentioned.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »
Thanks.

I think after my last shot of Cyp I will wait a week and then switch to test prop for two weeks.  Then a week and a half later I will run PCT. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 07:10:44 PM »
Starting HCG immediately following your last shot for a couple of weeks would be ideal. Get your balls in working order while the test clears your system. Then follow up with a SERM.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 08:55:34 PM »
Thanks.

I think after my last shot of Cyp I will wait a week and then switch to test prop for two weeks.  Then a week and a half later I will run PCT. 
This is a good method since it allows you to start PCT much sooner.

However you do it, once you start your PCT simply start with HCG only...run this for 10 days straight and then add in the clomid and/or nolva.

...and yes, it is always a good idea to discontinue deca a couple wks before you stop the test injections.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 11:03:18 AM »
This is a good method since it allows you to start PCT much sooner.

However you do it, once you start your PCT simply start with HCG only...run this for 10 days straight and then add in the clomid and/or nolva.

...and yes, it is always a good idea to discontinue deca a couple wks before you stop the test injections.

This is exactly the method I plan to use.  But, is it OK to use Nolva along with the HCG and then switch to Clomid after I finish the HCG?  HCG makes my estrogen skyrocket.

I had my mammary glands removed, but one side still gets very sensitive when I use HCG (I plan to get the doc to go back in on that side and take out whatever is left after I finish my cycle).

Is there any down side to this approach?

Thanks.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »

This is exactly the method I plan to use.  But, is it OK to use Nolva along with the HCG and then switch to Clomid after I finish the HCG?  HCG makes my estrogen skyrocket.

I had my mammary glands removed, but one side still gets very sensitive when I use HCG (I plan to get the doc to go back in on that side and take out whatever is left after I finish my cycle).

Is there any down side to this approach?

Thanks.
Use the HCG and start nolva/clomid afterwards.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 07:11:41 AM »
Use the HCG and start nolva/clomid afterwards.

I understand, but would it hurt to run nolva with the HCG and then start Clomid after HCG/Nolva.  Or should I run some Adex with the HCG and then discontinue it when i stop HCG and start the Clomid.

I am trying to prevent gyno from the HCG.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 11:43:52 AM »
I understand, but would it hurt to run nolva with the HCG and then start Clomid after HCG/Nolva.  Or should I run some Adex with the HCG and then discontinue it when i stop HCG and start the Clomid.

I am trying to prevent gyno from the HCG.

you could use 20mg/day of nolva while you use hcg no problem, that would stop gyno from appearing.  Adex at the same time as hgc as you mentioned would work as well.

if it was me i would use nolva at the same time as hgc, and then after the hcg is finished keep using the nolva and add the clomid for your pct.