Author Topic: The Liberal Loon or Right Wing Nut Test  (Read 2277 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
The Liberal Loon or Right Wing Nut Test
« on: March 29, 2008, 12:34:53 PM »
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=13620257952848568767

Your Score: Centrist
You scored 51 Politicalness!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Liberal Loon or Right Wing Nut Test
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 12:44:27 PM »

You are most likely right of center on the political scale, or a Conservative. You are a little nutty, but manage to keep your feet on the ground. Yeah, you've got a gun, but it's not like it's loaded ALL the time. You fly the flag on holidays, and probably put up a nativity scene at Christmas, even if it is just to tick off the ACLU. You see nothing wrong with lending a helping hand, as long as they don't try to take the hand, then demand another one. Seriously, you have common sense values to go with strong opinions, and you aren't afraid to express them. Nothing wrong with that. The 43rd President of the United States George W. Bush is a good example of Right of Center.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 12:48:23 PM »
I'm going to be the only one who goes through all that cap to get to an answer...

I sat there for 5 minutes typing the wildest usernames, all fucking taken... I finally got through with "flooberpoop"  I had to register as flooberpoop to get the resutls ::)

40... You are most likely left of center on the political scale, or a Liberal. There is a little Liberal Loon in you, but you normally keep your head out of the clouds. You occasionally get a tin foil hat ready, just in case, and you've probably been to buzzflash.com at least once. You have probably put a lot of thought into how things would be if Al Gore won Florida in 2000, and you have done some campaigning for the Democratic Party. Seriously, you feel good about your opinions, and aren't afraid to express them. Nothing wrong with that. The 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton is a good example of Left of Center.

Holy shit, pretty right on...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »

You are most likely right of center on the political scale, or a Conservative.,,, The 43rd President of the United States George W. Bush is a good example of Right of Center.
That's what I've been saying about you ;)

W is a good example of right of center...  I think he's a bad example of those right of center :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 12:53:21 PM »

Centrist

blahahahhahaha. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »

Centrist

blahahahhahaha. 

I hate you... :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »
That's what I've been saying about you ;)

W is a good example of right of center...  I think he's a bad example of those right of center :D

It's kinda sorta accurate.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 12:57:27 PM »
what the hell did you guys have to register as to get an answer?  even typing random crap said used :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 12:59:39 PM »

You scored 51 Politicalness!

I can help you with that ;)  I'll have you scoring 40 in no time :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 01:03:17 PM »
what the hell did you guys have to register as to get an answer?  even typing random crap said used :-\

Wilbour.  I remembered this because my kids and I were talking about the worst names ever the other day and I said one of my friends growing up was named "Wilbour Leslie (middle name)."   

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 01:04:59 PM »

You see nothing wrong with lending a helping hand, as long as they don't try to take the hand, then demand another one. Seriously, you have common sense values to go with strong opinions, and you aren't afraid to express them

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 01:05:00 PM »
Wilbour.  I remembered this because my kids and I were talking about the worst names ever the other day and I said one of my friends growing up was named "Wilbour Leslie (middle name)."   
well you did better than flooberpoop :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 01:07:17 PM »
well you did better than flooberpoop :D

lol.  I may have to use that one.   :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »
I'm going to be the only one who goes through all that cap to get to an answer...

I sat there for 5 minutes typing the wildest usernames, all fucking taken... I finally got through with "flooberpoop"  I had to register as flooberpoop to get the resutls ::)

Holy shit, pretty right on...

I got the same thing as you, score 45.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2008, 05:12:39 PM »
Your Score: CentristYou scored 50 Politicalness!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 05:40:49 PM »
Score: 60 libertarian.
Ron: "I am lazy."

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »
I started it, but then I didn't like the options. So I quit.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 07:43:57 PM »

No surprise there.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 11:37:38 AM »
{blush} I'm much too embarrassed to release my score publicly... but I'm willing to reveal the results.

It told me:

Yep, you are a Liberal Loon. You have a tin foil hat at the ready, and your wallpaper is either anti-Bush, anti-war, or anti-religion. You've probably put a lot of thought into how the Religious Right is taking over America, and a tree never goes a day without a hug while you are around. Seriously, you have strong opinions, and are not afraid to express them. Nothing wrong with that. United States Represenative Nancy Pelosi of California is a good example of a far left wing Liberal.

Nancy Pelosi ???   :-[  ... well I s'pose I should be grateful they didn't call me a communist or something.
I still prefer to think of myself as a Compassionate Conservative, ...and that's why I support the left.  :D
As a Canadian who has consistently voted for the Liberals, and given that the Loon graces our currency,
I suppose I should consider being called a Liberal Loon as somehow ...a compliment ...ya think?  :-\
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 12:49:35 PM »
{blush} I'm much too embarrassed to release my score publicly... but I'm willing to reveal the results.

It told me:

Yep, you are a Liberal Loon. You have a tin foil hat at the ready, and your wallpaper is either anti-Bush, anti-war, or anti-religion. You've probably put a lot of thought into how the Religious Right is taking over America, and a tree never goes a day without a hug while you are around. Seriously, you have strong opinions, and are not afraid to express them. Nothing wrong with that. United States Represenative Nancy Pelosi of California is a good example of a far left wing Liberal.

Nancy Pelosi ???   :-[  ... well I s'pose I should be grateful they didn't call me a communist or something.
I still prefer to think of myself as a Compassionate Conservative, ...and that's why I support the left.  :D
As a Canadian who has consistently voted for the Liberals, and given that the Loon graces our currency,
I suppose I should consider being called a Liberal Loon as somehow ...a compliment ...ya think?  :-\

Oh looky.... Nancy is wearing red. How appropriate.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 10:28:22 PM »
Yeah I scored 28 - beat that if you can!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 01:44:39 AM »
Your Score: Centrist
You scored 56 Politicalness!

You are probably in the middle of the political scale, or a Centrist (although, there is a chance you are a Libertarian that will shy away from the extreme views). There are very few true Centrists. Some consider you fair and balanced, while others might consider you indecisive. In any event, you take a strong stand on issues... sort of... sometimes... as long as everybody is moderately happy. Seriously, you believe in fairness and are not afraid to voice your opinions. Nothing wrong with that. United States Senator Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania is a good example of a Centrist.
S

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 03:25:29 AM »