Author Topic: Thugs attack a guy over a parking spot  (Read 16466 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Thugs attack a guy over a parking spot
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2008, 12:06:55 PM »
I would have either done one of two things had I seen that or been that little guy that smashed the window:
1st choice, call 911 or the local sheriff ,which respond quickly if you know the direct number to the main sheiff office for that county.
2nd choice - back out like they "demanded" and then quickly run over the guys foot , and peal out. 8)
Of course had then been in a state like Ga, FLA or Texas, the victim would be some guy with a 38 revolver ( concelaed carry) and taken care of business right then.

On a serious note, if that had been me , I would have clamly backed out of the spot as they "asked" and only pulled my 38 revolver had I been in real danger.It is NOT worth any conflict ,over a praking spot. There are smarter ways to deal wit thugs gathered in a public place, and they won't even know you called the cops.
 I would immediatly contact the law and inform them a threat was made and that criminals were gathered at this store. If nothing esle the cops would come and shake them down.
If they had any drugs or illegal  guns on them, they would get busted and I would be home geting a glimpse of the bust on the state wide news hehehe. Most of these thugs may be "tough" but end up in jail due to dumb ego driven crimes. C'mon, if you are going to mug somebody , at least get some $$$ , not rights to some parking spot at the local quicky mart on friday night hehehe.
im more of a 9mm fan  :) Yeah, your right tho, now worth pulling you gun out over a parking space.
A

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2008, 12:10:05 PM »
okay to be honest a gun would be needed for this situation. give them something they will live with forever.  a few bullets to his dick would have him pissing through a vagina for life. also I would spray all the kids cheering them on.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2008, 12:10:49 PM »
okay to be honest a gun would be needed for this situation. give them something they will live with forever.  a few bullets to his dick would have him pissing through a vagina for life. also I would spray all the kids cheering them on.

of course you would. ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2008, 12:12:12 PM »
of course you would. ::)

haha ok godfather ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2008, 12:12:49 PM »
To be honest I'd just have backed up and let this ape keep his pathetic piece of turf.
O

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2008, 12:13:36 PM »
Fcuk that. If my car's in the space it mine. The other guy can eat a dick. Funny how you idolize this piece of $hit guy.

On a serious note, this was teh funny:

Classic video, has everything, surprise attack, uuncontrolled rage, man knocked to floor then kicked in the face, women getting hit, passerby trying to help and getting hit, the guy thinking he got away with it then getting koed with one hit from an ex boxer, what more could you ask for?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2008, 12:14:34 PM »
To be honest I'd just have backed up and let this ape keep his pathetic piece of turf.
and that's exactly what 99.9 percent of people would have done including all the internet badasses who have posted in this thread.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2008, 12:21:34 PM »
and that's exactly what 99.9 percent of people would have done including all the internet badasses who have posted in this thread.

And to be honest the 0.00009 percent who would get involved with that guy are just plain stupid. These kind of guys will kick someone to death or shoot them over absolutely nothing...The jails are full of them.
O

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2008, 12:22:15 PM »
the person who whipped Bush, Gates or Trumps ass would be the ultimate winner because the guys who got their asses kicked would have to wake up and look at themselves in the mirror and realize that they got beat up by a physically superior man and did nothing about it, for a man size, strength and toughness is all that matters.

speaking of "internet badasses" who post from the friendly confines of their mother's basement  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2008, 12:23:13 PM »
    speaking of "internet badasses" who post from the friendly confines of their mother's basement  ::)
actually i'm in YOUR mother's basement fuccking her in the ass. :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2008, 12:28:10 PM »
Classic video, has everything, surprise attack, uuncontrolled rage, man knocked to floor then kicked in the face, women getting hit, passerby trying to help and getting hit, the guy thinking he got away with it then getting koed with one hit from an ex boxer, what more could you ask for?

BINGO!!!!

On a different note, Lee Priest could do some damage if he had to... ;D
\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2008, 12:28:48 PM »
Fcuk that. If my car's in the space it mine. The other guy can eat a dick. Funny how you idolize this piece of $hit guy.

On a serious note, this was teh funny:

K I feel bad now, theres a background to this video,the 4 kids who got beat up sold drugs to that 1 kid's little 10 year old brother who almost died. So he found the drug dealers and started beating them up, the boxer at the end who KO's him found out about this afterwards and apologised on national tv.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2008, 12:31:05 PM »
Little danger of you fucking anything Tubby, the biggest excitement in your life is when you mom wont pay the internet bill.  ;D  Squadfat hahaha

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2008, 12:40:40 PM »
This is an internet classic, however I have to call BS.  If this were to have actually taken place on a skinhead compound, the whole lot of mexicans that came with this guy would have never left.

Or perhaps it did take place and the video tape was the only thing to leave.
\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2008, 12:44:46 PM »
This is an internet classic, however I have to call BS.  If this were to have actually taken place on a skinhead compound, the whole lot of mexicans that came with this guy would have never left.

Or perhaps it did take place and the video tape was the only thing to leave.

Shit fight, couple of mma wannebes, best fights are the britsh streetfights where people get knocked out with one punch then stamped on, not this BS "kneeeing" in the head when the other guy is down.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2008, 12:45:06 PM »
K I feel bad now, theres a background to this video,the 4 kids who got beat up sold drugs to that 1 kid's little 10 year old brother who almost died. So he found the drug dealers and started beating them up, the boxer at the end who KO's him found out about this afterwards and apologised on national tv.

Good post! I don't know how much reality there is in it, but one thing is for sure. People often judge peoples act without doing any research why their did their thing.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2008, 12:45:25 PM »

LOL, this idiot gets knocked out...then arrested  ;D

just not good enough

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2008, 01:21:58 PM »
im more of a 9mm fan  :) Yeah, your right tho, now worth pulling you gun out over a parking space.
I would NOT pull a pc either unless it was a serious threat to me or my wife.
I would however, report it to the store chain office and the cops.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »
Bad idea to pull your piece in that situation. As soon as you get it out you have 5 more pointed at you. Just leave and know that piece of shit will be in jail soon enough. Especially when you call the cops from around the corner and let them know about the gang activity in front of the convenience store. ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »
Dont park in his parking space

Sean parked in Greg Reid's parking space at Gold's Fullerton, and look what happened to Sean!  ::)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2008, 01:43:57 PM »
Bad idea to pull your piece in that situation. As soon as you get it out you have 5 more pointed at you. Just leave and know that piece of shit will be in jail soon enough. Especially when you call the cops from around the corner and let them know about the gang activity in front of the convenience store. ;D
Exactly.
Last summer we had a gang of teens come over from a section 8 / HUD neighborhood and tried to turn our tennis courts into a full court basketabll area . They had this mkae shift stand and basket on both ends with a big $ sign on the crappy little backboard.
The cops came only once , so we called an emergency meeting of the Home Owners Assoc.
The HOA secretery and auditor has a deputy  for a hubby . We authorized a few extra bucks to hire him for  weekend patrol.I went down with him and some other folks in my HOA and we dismantled the make shift basketball crap and hauled it off. The deputy sat there for a few hrs and waited for then and they came that saturday, late afternoon.
His wife emailed me and said he got on the bull horn and let them know they were tresspassing and to move on.
They did and never came back.
I had a group of young teens (12-15) come down my street and start shooting hoop in the end of the Cul DeSac I live on.
I went out, asked them who they were and did they have persmission to use that basket from the lady who lives there. They looked confused but just shrugged their shoulders and moved on. They never came back either.
I have noticed that if you act polite yet firm and hassle these kind of folks, (without threatening to fight them)
they tend to move on. They don't seem to want to hassle with the law or people who will really call them and be quiet yet persistant. In other words, you don't really physically confront them , you simply take reasonable action.
This seems to really disarm them for some reason.????

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2008, 02:20:56 PM »
that clip is proof that the biggest, strongest and meanest make all the rules.

They're still the bottom dwellers of society. They don't make any rules; just make it worse for their own kind, pull down the rest of society, and generally aren't respected by anyone but their "homies".

Maybe the toughest mofos ruled in the past, but they don't in today's society.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2008, 02:27:58 PM »
They're still the bottom dwellers of society. They don't make any rules; just make it worse for their own kind, pull down the rest of society, and generally aren't respected by anyone but their "homies".

When you look at the top of the orgnanized crime ladder, you see guys that are mostly smart, low key and careful white being ruthless as well. The typical low level, bad azz dealing crack has little real wealth and no poltical connections. 99% of the time, I ignore these losers. When some idiot says something in bad area I happen to be driving by, I simpy keep driving and ignore it. 5 min later my life is still good and I laugh about it, but he is still in his crack Ho area , wishing he had done somethinge btter with his crappy life.
He goes back home with his 12 kids and ignores his dumbass wife when she yells at him to go buy more pampers.
With luck he will land that job as a parking lot attendent and make a living...dumb azz hehehe.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2008, 02:28:08 PM »

yes,i can't understand SF here..of course they are strong but SF,does that mean anything???
do you think trump cares about these scumbags while he is driving his bugatti,puffing his cuban cigar and drinking his holy untouched water imported from tibet?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »

yes,i can't understand SF here..of course they are strong but SF,does that mean anything???
do you think trump cares about these scumbags while he is driving his bugatti,puffing his cuban cigar and drinking his holy untouched water imported from tibet?
Exactly.