Author Topic: Thugs attack a guy over a parking spot  (Read 16457 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Thugs attack a guy over a parking spot
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2008, 07:30:36 AM »
Sorry, but in many areas, a group of pieces of shit wouldn't be a big priority for local LEO, who no doubt drive past that store a hundred times per night and know the score.

You CERTAINLY wouldn't go home and see a "shakedown" on the "state" news.  Police let pieces of shit like this have a little piece of shit area to act like, well, pieces of shit. 
True, but it is all about in the manner of how you inform the cops that causes them to check it out.
Notice I said I would inculde the word threat, which is a form of battery and possible crime.
Plus, I would also inform the manager and owner of this store and if nothing was done , go over their head to the corperate office and inform them. Most don't do this and at most , maybe call the cops , once and give up, not me.
 I have actually done this before when I lived in the New Orleans area.
This Buger King near where I lived had turned into a real thug hangout and party on weekends.
The local cops ignored it and the managers of the place didn't seem to care.
I contacted the actual Bruger King coprperate office via that 800 number. I ended up getting a call back from some woman who asked me a series of questions about who, what, where, etc.
I was sure to tell her that any family or couple could NOT eat there safely.
A couple weeks later, I noticed their was a private security force  , looked like 2 guys from some corperate security detail where they carry firearms. The New Orleans cops ( westbank) ended up comming in and a few got arrested, I guess for tresspass or something.
It has been my actual experience that thugs won't hang for long where they get hassled by the law and local citizens combined in one front, on a steady consistant basis.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2008, 07:39:23 AM »
True, but it is all about in the manner of how you inform the cops that causes them to check it out.
Notice I said I would inculde the word threat, which is a form of battery and possible crime.
Plus, I would also inform the manager and owner of this store and if nothing was done , go over their head to the corperate office and inform them. Most don't do this and at most , maybe call the cops , once and give up, not me.
This Buger King near where I lived had turned into a real thug hangout and party on weekends.
I contacted the actual Bruger King coprperate office via that 800 number. I ended up getting a call back from some woman who asked me a series of questions about who, what, where, etc.
A couple weeks later, I noticed their was a private security force  , looked like 2 guys from some corperate security detail where they carry firearms. The New Orleans cops ( westbank) ended up comming in and a few got arrested, I guess for tresspass or something.
It has been my actual experience that thugs won't hang for long where they get hassled by the law and local citizens combined in one front, on a steady consistant basis.

good points.  my experience is that in shitty areas, cops could care less about the bad guys, as long as they stay in one controlled area and usually only mess with other bad guys.

If you're stopping at a conveience store in the ghetto at 1 am... well, you shouldn't be there.  Drive 10 more minutes to a walmart in a nicer area. 

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2008, 07:40:52 AM »

Some intelligent advice.

Though a once hothead i would have backed out even if armed and let the piece of shit have his parking spot.Im not going to jail over a moron.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2008, 07:44:09 AM »
good points.  my experience is that in shitty areas, cops could care less about the bad guys, as long as they stay in one controlled area and usually only mess with other bad guys.

If you're stopping at a conveience store in the ghetto at 1 am... well, you shouldn't be there.  Drive 10 more minutes to a walmart in a nicer area. 
Yup, exactly right.
Hardly anyone in bad areas complains to the cops, apt managers or store owners , so nothing gets done ( the retarded stop snitchin' thing).
Plus, he slum lord owners of ghetto 7-11's end up jacking up the price more than some realize on a variety of items like booze, cigs , etc and sell a lot of lattery tickets. A lot of the poor folks won't travel or lack cars to do so, and end up getting ripped off as well.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2008, 08:00:57 AM »
Spirit of Truth

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2008, 08:11:34 AM »
&eurl=http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=207952.0

Did the skateboarder grab some brass knuckles out of his pocket, about 36 seconds in?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2008, 08:13:05 AM »
that clip is proof that the biggest, strongest and meanest make all the rules.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2008, 08:16:49 AM »
Only briefly and in isolated circumstances. For example, I am sure many tough guys could kick the ass of George Bush,Bill Gates or Donald Trump. But how far would they get with "that".
$$$ is power and power rules.
How tough is a thug against a cruise missle or nuclear war head.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2008, 08:19:05 AM »
Yeah and alot end up in jail.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2008, 08:20:06 AM »
Only briefly and in isolated circumstances. For example, I am sure many tough guys could kick the ass of George Bush,Bill Gates or Donald Trump. But how far would they get with "that".
$$$ is power and power rules.
How tough is a thug against a cruise missle or nuclear war head.
the person who whipped Bush, Gates or Trumps ass would be the ultimate winner because the guys who got their asses kicked would have to wake up and look at themselves in the mirror and realize that they got beat up by a physically superior man and did nothing about it, for a man size, strength and toughness is all that matters.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2008, 08:21:35 AM »
the person who whipped Bush, Gates or Trumps ass would be the ultimate winner because they would have to wake up and look at themselves in the mirror and realize that they got beat up by a physically superior man and did nothing about it, for a man size, strength and toughness is all that matters.
You can't be serious? ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2008, 08:22:09 AM »
You can't be serious? ::)
i'm totally serious.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2008, 08:24:46 AM »
i'm totally serious.
The richest and most powerful never get their own hands dirty.
Didn't you ever see the Godfather?  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2008, 08:26:58 AM »
i'm totally serious.

but they would get their asses handed to the police
and who is the real winner then?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2008, 08:27:15 AM »
The richest and most powerful never get their own hands dirty.
Didn't you ever see the Godfather?  ;D

but a big, strong poor dude on the street would whip their ass within an inch of their life like a little bitch and that is the REAL winner.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2008, 08:34:08 AM »
but a big, strong poor dude on the street would whip their ass within an inch of their life like a little bitch and that is the REAL winner.
I know, it is likely that some dude is going to get close enough to whip the Presidents butt or Gates or Trump.
The real power is money and political connections my friend, NOT who can kick butt out on the 7-11 parking lot

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2008, 08:35:03 AM »
Did the skateboarder grab some brass knuckles out of his pocket, about 36 seconds in?

Yes he did, that's why the prick was only hitting him with his right hand  >:(

He's much bigger than the other guy, and he still uses a weapon  ::)  fag!
just not good enough

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2008, 08:35:12 AM »
I know, it is likely that some dude is going to get close enough to whip the Presidents butt or Gates or Trump.
The real power is money and political connections my friend, NOT who can kick butt out on the 7-11 parking lot

until a bigger, stronger dude whips your ass for parking in his space that is. :D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2008, 09:05:51 AM »
black people are mostly a pox on society.  Sad, but true.  A prime example is a city in the bay area called antioch.  As long as i can remember, its been a safe town.  In the last few yaers section 8 housing has gone in and crime has skyrocketed.  There have been incidents with students and police, curfews enforced and general violence.  the black persons mentality of "showem what you got" is their down fall.  I always picture some fatass black man sitting in a 70's era recliners, stains on his wifebeater, telling his sisters illegitimate son (cuz the father ain't around):

"boy, gotta showem whatcha got.  nobody be seein dat bank account.  gotta get da rims, get da clothes oh uh, pass the chicken, yeah yea... get the grill.  be thaman be thaman.  showem whatchu got.  don't let anybody show you.  gotta show dem.  mm, uh bbq sauce too, yeah yeah... don't be listening to no one, no one tells you what to do, gotta show em, show who you are.  black and proud lilnigga!!  gotta showem yeah yeah... mm, more chicken... where's my kingcowba?!"

And this attitude sticks for life.  No one is ever as indignant towards authority as a young black male.  Somewhere out there, respectable black people who actually try to live normal lives (like staying with the woman the impregnated) are being smart and being normal, functioning members of society.  But they still get shit from white people cuz 70% oof black people try as hard as they can to be worthless pieces of shit.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2008, 10:03:32 AM »
Of course you would. ::)

Dont park in his parking space

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2008, 11:33:18 AM »
Dont park in his parking space

Fcuk that. If my car's in the space it mine. The other guy can eat a dick. Funny how you idolize this piece of $hit guy.

On a serious note, this was teh funny:

\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2008, 11:43:18 AM »
Recently in my former high school a group of four to five homeboy thugs beat a teacher so badly he had to be hospitalized.  His skull was fractured and his lung punctured as a result of a broken rib.  I actually had this teacher and not only he is pretty old but fairly frail guy. When I went there they had already installed metal detectors and a teacher had been stabbed.   There is no hope for the thug homeboys who like to pray on the elderly and weak. They should be allowed to kill each other as the world would be much better without them.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2008, 11:52:46 AM »
Fcuk that. If my car's in the space it mine. The other guy can eat a dick. Funny how you idolize this piece of $hit guy.

On a serious note, this was teh funny:

If I was the guy on the ground, when I woke up, I'd totally whoop my friend's ass for not having my back.  Standing there with hands in pocket as I took the beating.

And when I date a girl, if I get in a fight, she'd better be taking off her heels and doing some skullstabbing of the prick I'm engaged with in the fight. 

Seriously, with friends like these (who do nothing but keep your attention from outside threats), who needs enemies?  At least standing alone, he would have seen the jackass coming and could have rolled up his sleeves and made it a fair fight.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2008, 11:59:33 AM »
More videos please..   ;D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2008, 12:03:30 PM »
some people really are cowards though.  they don't know how to respond in these situations and they literally freeze up either from fear or from pure surprise.  you can't hold it against someone forever.  I know a guy who when he was 17 was walking around and a guy started kicking his ass.  He never fought back, and his mom came out and chased the guy off.  how his ego ever recovered i'll never know, but one thing's for sure, he is a born pussy.  People with narrow, sloping collar bones and wide waists are all vaginas.  and they also all think they are highly intelligent because, well, if they lack physical attributes, they MUST be smart.