Author Topic: Chavez eyes US ties if McCain fails  (Read 1647 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Chavez eyes US ties if McCain fails
« on: March 30, 2008, 02:58:18 AM »
Chavez eyes US ties if McCain fails
The Venezuelan president says he is working to improve relations with the US
if Republican candidate John McCain fails to win the US election.

Wed, 26 Mar 2008 02:59:57

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez

"One always has the hope of improving relations with the US government. We have the hope, and it's within our plans, to enter a new phase of relations," Chavez said during a meeting with foreign journalists Tuesday.

Chavez warns that McCain represents the same warlike mentality that has characterized the 'terrorist' administration of President Bush, saying the Arizona senator 'appears to be another man of war'.

"He's gone to Iraq to offer more weapons and more dollars, and more war," Chavez concluded. 
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Chavez eyes US ties if McCain fails
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 05:08:51 AM »
Yes, the outcome on the US elections should be determined by fascists and their false promises.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 05:48:31 AM »
Yes, the outcome on the US elections should be determined by fascists and their false promises.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

Considering the last two went to just such a candidate... I don't think more of the same is in order.

"I'm a uniter, not a divider" , "I don't believe in nation building", "I don't believe in deficit spending"

"Wanted: Osama bin Laden ...dead or alive", "It'll be a cakewalk. They'll greet us as liberators"

"I promise to obey and uphold the laws of the US Constitution, ...so help me God", "Mission Accomplished"

FYI: A fool is someone who keeps running east in search of a sunset.
If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll continue to get what you've always gotten.
It's time for CHANGE you can believe in.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 05:53:01 AM »
Don't forget: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!".

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 06:24:53 AM »
Considering the last two went to just such a candidate... I don't think more of the same is in order.

"I'm a uniter, not a divider" , "I don't believe in nation building", "I don't believe in deficit spending"

"Wanted: Osama bin Laden ...dead or alive", "It'll be a cakewalk. They'll greet us as liberators"

"I promise to obey and uphold the laws of the US Constitution, ...so help me God", "Mission Accomplished"

FYI: A fool is someone who keeps running east in search of a sunset.
If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll continue to get what you've always gotten.
It's time for CHANGE you can believe in.

No its not, it's never a time to be an appeaser.

You cherry pick quotations from politicians in an era of jokers, as if it gives your position weight.

Appeasement is never the answer that's that.

Change is good yes, but are you insinuating it requires appeasement of fascists?

If so you're an moron.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 06:40:21 AM »
No its not, it's never a time to be an appeaser.

You cherry pick quotations from politicians in an era of jokers, as if it gives your position weight.

That's not cherry picking Nordic, ...that's rambling off the top of my head a whole bunch of false promises from out of the mouth of a fascist. There is no shortage of them

Appeasement is never the answer that's that.

So you're saying you think US citizens should stop going along with the obvious lies fed to them,
stop turning a blind eye to the liberties taken, and the civil rights of others being trounced upon,
...in the hopes that the lizard(s) won't try to make a meal out of them? 

Change is good yes, but are you insinuating it requires appeasement of fascists?

If so you're an moron.

No, I'm saying that America has been appeasing the fascists for far too long now.
It's time to stop doing that, and start applying the Constitution in order to re-claim the republic. 
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 07:25:15 AM »
That's not cherry picking Nordic, ...that's rambling off the top of my head a whole bunch of false promises from out of the mouth of a fascist. There is no shortage of them

So you're saying you think US citizens should stop going along with the obvious lies fed to them,
stop turning a blind eye to the liberties taken, and the civil rights of others being trounced upon,
...in the hopes that the lizard(s) won't try to make a meal out of them? 

No, I'm saying that America has been appeasing the fascists for far too long now.
It's time to stop doing that, and start applying the Constitution in order to re-claim the republic. 

They should stop going along with the lies fed to them and rectify it via democracy and the voting system.

You posted this thread implying that people should vote for Obama because a fascist says he will increase US ties if it is so. To vote in this manner would be appeasement.

Are you related to Neville Chamberlain by any chance?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 10:50:06 AM »

If applying the Constitution is what you want, the last candidate you want to vote for is a Democrat.  Only a Libertarian truly fits that bill. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 01:27:53 PM »
Chavez is a villified character in the US media.    The plan went well, I see.   I believe the UN is calling the shots thru the Bilderburgs.  if they tell the US votes to sway to a dem then that is what will happen.   The vision of world peace is the ultimate goal of the UN, so having chavez reach out is one more peice to the puzzle to fit.

P.S.   Our votes dont mean shit...they havent for awhile.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 02:06:02 PM »

If applying the Constitution is what you want, the last candidate you want to vote for is a Democrat.  Only a Libertarian truly fits that bill. 

A-fvcking-men

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »
They should stop going along with the lies fed to them and rectify it via democracy and the voting system.

You posted this thread implying that people should vote for Obama because a fascist says he will increase US ties if it is so. To vote in this manner would be appeasement.

Are you related to Neville Chamberlain by any chance?

No, I posted the thread to inform people about the sentiments of one of the world's leaders who has previously displayed hostility towards your country's policies. America is NOT an island. She exists on a planet with other countries, and having a leader in office who does not have the good will and support of other world leaders, at a time when she is going to need help the most is not good. It's not good for America and it's not good for Americans. Americans for the most part have been woefully ignorant about how they are perceived throughout the world, and why, ...and for the most part many haven't even cared. Well, they're beginning to find out how important that perception, and willingness to help is. Do you think if the world felt the USA was protecting itself from a threat when it invaded Iraq, that we would have seen so many foreign fighters pouring into the country to attack Americans? Do you think many of the nations who have simply sat back and engaged in schadenfreude would be doing so if the US was perceived a little differently? There's nothing wrong with people knowing how their leaders are viewed throughout the world. It only helps to inform their decision about who is best equipped to lead their country into the future, ...and a candidate that has the good will and support of international leaders is one who can sit down at the table with them, foster co-operation, and be treated with respect, rather than be called a donkey, told he smells of sulphur, or called a moron by the press secretary of his biggest trading partner. The fact that Prime Minister Crétien's press secretary called Bush a moron and still kept her job is very telling. She offered her resignation, but the Prime Minister refused to accept it. The problem with you Nordic is that you've been spoon-fed too many lies, and you've come to believe them. When the truth has been turned on it's head for so long, there comes a time when it stares you straight in the face, and you don't recognize it, but instead see it as a lie. Appeasement is what people have been doing under the Bush regime. It's time for that to stop, and their policies which are killing America and Americans to come to an end.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 12:41:23 AM »
No, I posted the thread to inform people about the sentiments of one of the world's leaders who has previously displayed hostility towards your country's policies. America is NOT an island. She exists on a planet with other countries, and having a leader in office who does not have the good will and support of other world leaders, at a time when she is going to need help the most is not good. It's not good for America and it's not good for Americans. Americans for the most part have been woefully ignorant about how they are perceived throughout the world, and why, ...and for the most part many haven't even cared. Well, they're beginning to find out how important that perception, and willingness to help is. Do you think if the world felt the USA was protecting itself from a threat when it invaded Iraq, that we would have seen so many foreign fighters pouring into the country to attack Americans? Do you think many of the nations who have simply sat back and engaged in schadenfreude would be doing so if the US was perceived a little differently? There's nothing wrong with people knowing how their leaders are viewed throughout the world. It only helps to inform their decision about who is best equipped to lead their country into the future, ...and a candidate that has the good will and support of international leaders is one who can sit down at the table with them, foster co-operation, and be treated with respect, rather than be called a donkey, told he smells of sulphur, or called a moron by the press secretary of his biggest trading partner. The fact that Prime Minister Crétien's press secretary called Bush a moron and still kept her job is very telling. She offered her resignation, but the Prime Minister refused to accept it. The problem with you Nordic is that you've been spoon-fed too many lies, and you've come to believe them. When the truth has been turned on it's head for so long, there comes a time when it stares you straight in the face, and you don't recognize it, but instead see it as a lie. Appeasement is what people have been doing under the Bush regime. It's time for that to stop, and their policies which are killing America and Americans to come to an end.

I'm never gonna read a sentence this long.

If you want people to listen at least use some kind of structure to your posts.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 03:15:29 AM »
I'm never gonna read a sentence this long.

If you want people to listen at least use some kind of structure to your posts.

No, I posted the thread to inform people about the sentiments of one of the world's leaders who has previously displayed hostility towards your country's policies. America is NOT an island. She exists on a planet with other countries, and having a leader in office who does not have the good will and support of other world leaders, at a time when she is going to need help the most is not good. It's not good for America and it's not good for Americans.
Americans for the most part have been woefully ignorant about how they are perceived throughout the world, and why, ...and for the most part many haven't even cared. Well, they're beginning to find out how important that perception, and willingness to help is. Do you think if the world felt the USA was protecting itself from a threat when it invaded Iraq, that we would have seen so many foreign fighters pouring into the country to attack Americans? Do you think many of the nations who have simply sat back and engaged in schadenfreude would be doing so if the US was perceived a little differently?

There's nothing wrong with people knowing how their leaders are viewed throughout the world. It only helps to inform their decision about who is best equipped to lead their country into the future, ...and a candidate that has the good will and support of international leaders is one who can sit down at the table with them, foster co-operation, and be treated with respect, rather than be called a donkey, told he smells of sulphur, or called a moron by the press secretary of his biggest trading partner. The fact that Prime Minister Crétien's press secretary called Bush a moron and still kept her job is very telling. She offered her resignation, but the Prime Minister refused to accept it.

The problem with you Nordic is that you've been spoon-fed too many lies, and you've come to believe them. When the truth has been turned on it's head for so long, there comes a time when it stares you straight in the face, and you don't recognize it, but instead see it as a lie. Appeasement is what people have been doing under the Bush regime. It's time for that to stop, and their policies which are killing America and Americans to come to an end.

There... happy now?  :P
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 03:40:10 AM »
The problem with you Nordic is that you've been spoon-fed too many lies, and you've come to believe them. When the truth has been turned on it's head for so long, there comes a time when it stares you straight in the face, and you don't recognize it, but instead see it as a lie. Appeasement is what people have been doing under the Bush regime. It's time for that to stop, and their policies which are killing America and Americans to come to an end.

There... happy now?  :P

I agree things need to change, but I don't remember posting anything regarding this which gives you a foothold to criticise me?

Good post and gracias for increasing the readability.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 03:53:38 AM »
I agree things need to change, but I don't remember posting anything regarding this which gives you a foothold to criticise me?

You appear to automatically deem everything as "Appeasement". If someone disagrees with you, ...they're an appeaser.

Good post and gracias for increasing the readability.

You're welcome.  :)
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 04:02:13 AM »
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 04:17:16 AM »
w