Author Topic: Bitch is in the genes. So is the enormous behind.  (Read 727 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Bitch is in the genes. So is the enormous behind.
« on: March 30, 2008, 12:13:03 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/03/30/sanchez.chelsea.slap.cnn

Chelsea being a bitch to a dude who asked her what she thought about Hillary's handling of the Lewinsky affair. 

I'm not sure the question was relevant, but she could have been nicer.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Bitch is in the genes. So is the enormous behind.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »
LOL. I thought it was great..smear question anyway.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 05:14:09 PM »
She responded ok, if you had seen the douche that asked it. She should have made fun of him.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 05:18:49 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/03/30/sanchez.chelsea.slap.cnn

Chelsea being a bitch to a dude who asked her what she thought about Hillary's handling of the Lewinsky affair. 

I'm not sure the question was relevant, but she could have been nicer.

With a question like that, were you expecting her to pat him on the back?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 05:45:31 PM »
  With a question like that, were you expecting her to pat him on the back?

Yeah, because those were the only two alternatives: a) be a bitch, and b) pat him on the back.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »
I think Chelsea could've handled it better (hindsight being 20/20), ...but she responded the way she did.
I heard neither the question asked, nor the tone in which it was asked, ...so can't really say, ...in any event,
she chose to respond the way she did. Perhaps she felt that to give a different response might have
opened up a huge can of worms... I don't know. She responded the way she did, ...and that's it.

Personally, I think even if the question had been asked in a mean-spirited way, which may or may not have been the case, Chelsea missed a golden opportunity. On the campaign trail, or even in life, when someone throws you a curve ball, you have a fabulous opportunity to hit it out of the ball park. If Hillary or her campaign feels she responded innapropriately, that's up to them to deal with it and rectify that situation. Chelsea is Chelsea, she's not running for office, her mom is, and if her Mom feels Chelsea's response was appropriate, members of the public who would have preferred her to say otherwise will simply be disappointed.
w