Author Topic: PBW Called Out/Bitch Slapped  (Read 1519 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

MadJimF

• Getbig II
  • Dynamic Tension
Re: PBW Called Out/Bitch Slapped
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »
I don't get your point.  He never told me he was on the Radio, if he was, I would want them back on the Internet.  Not many shows where bodybuilders talk for free, if you don't like it, (you know what comes next)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »
Roberts = jackass

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 07:30:26 PM »
I don't get your point.  He never told me he was on the Radio, if he was, I would want them back on the Internet.  Not many shows where bodybuilders talk for free, if you don't like it, (you know what comes next)

Never said I didn't like the show...that's not the point and I don't' think it's Anthony's point either.

Roberts = jackass
Thanks for your input

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 07:39:39 PM »
Gee whiz.. I can now sleep soundly knowing Anthony is on the case  ::)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 08:01:18 PM »
This guy is calling out PBW for calling themselves a radio show?  So what.  There's a million shows that air on the internet.  They all call themselves radio shows.  Who gives a shit.   If PBW is good enough for my dawg Serge Nubret than its good enough for me :)
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »
Thanks for your input
What do you think of AR in general? Is he an AAS expert in your opinion?

He may be correct about this particular issue but I find his 'style' disgusting. He badmouths all his associates eventually. I think he will have burned all his bridges soon. Has some kind of narcissistic disorder.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 08:03:27 PM »
Who the fuck is that douchebag? PBW, Dan and Bob are " it " in that game.

The Beef

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »
Who the fuck is that douchebag? PBW, Dan and Bob are " it " in that game.

The Beef
He's the world's premier steroid expert, a male model, writer of numerous best selling books, does internet TV show etc, etc.

You can see him in some of these wildly popular videos:

http://www.steroid.com/

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »
my personal opinion of roberts and llewelyn as well is that they have their own agendas, and will badmouth others to make their point sound better.  although llewelyn does it in a nicer tone.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 09:21:32 PM »
This guy is calling out PBW for calling themselves a radio show?  So what.  There's a million shows that air on the internet.  They all call themselves radio shows.  Who gives a shit.   If PBW is good enough for my dawg Serge Nubret than its good enough for me :)
True, lots of shows on the internet call themselves "Radio Shows" but with this one it's differant. PBW actually claims to be on the actual radio that they are broadcast on Sirius Radio, etc. Why they say this I don't know but it seems odd to me. Do I care all that much? No, not at all, but this is the internet, this is get big and it's just another random thing to talk about, lol!

What do you think of AR in general? Is he an AAS expert in your opinion?

He may be correct about this particular issue but I find his 'style' disgusting. He badmouths all his associates eventually. I think he will have burned all his bridges soon. Has some kind of narcissistic disorder.
Well he doesn't have a degree in steroids, so if you need that to be an expert then I guess he's SOL. That said, IMO, he's as much as an expert as Bill or Dan or any of those guys...he has a sound base of knowledge and plenty of good ideas concerning the subject. Do I always agree with everything he's said/written? No, but I don't agree with anyone all the time...a lot of you know I'm a big Dave enthusiast when it comes to his way of doing things and I don't always agree with him either.

Case in point in regards to AR, I actually got into a bit of a disagreement with him a few years ago on the subject of PCT on another board. Even though it was a disagreement that doesn't take away from the fact that he does know what's going on and what he's talking about when it comes to PEG. Like I said, no one agrees with anyone 100% of the time...if you do that then you're just another tool.

my personal opinion of roberts and llewelyn as well is that they have their own agendas, and will badmouth others to make their point sound better.  although llewelyn does it in a nicer tone.
That's just business...and business is nasty at times...I've seen Bill get just as nasty and dirty.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 09:53:20 PM »
the diff between antony roberts which is not his real name and is a younger fella with no serious practical knowledge and a lot of selling agendas and the great william l is tremendous,,
you are talking here about a comperison between a moron and one of the most important people in the histoty of bodybuilding hormones,,
now william is not clear of sins what so ever but  the diff between william and the other nutcase is like the diff between ron colman and kinh kamali ,,ones all talk and the other actually tried and helped the sport of bodybuilding,,

big big big diff between the 2
fallen angel

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 09:54:21 PM »
the diff between antony roberts which is not his real name and is a younger fella with no serious practical knowledge and a lot of selling agendas and the great william l is tremendous,,
you are talking here about a comperison between a moron and one of the most important people in the histoty of bodybuilding hormones,,
now william is not clear of sins what so ever but  the diff between william and the other nutcase is like the diff between ron colman and kinh kamali ,,ones all talk and the other actually tried and helped the sport of bodybuilding,,

big big big diff between the 2
Are you drunk?