Author Topic: Musclephone? Will it make a lot of money?  (Read 7018 times)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Re: Before Subscribing To Musclephone, I've made a horrible discovery!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 02:08:02 PM »
Vince...I knew this ;)

Maybe suscribers will be able to get some specials and discounts soon!

I look forward to getting some news sometime in the millenium, Isaac! Havent received any gossip at all :(

Ok Jerryme, I'm not sure if you're being sacastic or not but just to make sure.  Take a note of this.

Issac has just 10 companies in the Musclephone Network.....
Those 10 companies send 2 messages to your phone a day offering discounts and coupons

That equals to about 600 text messages a month which means you better have an unlimited text plan or expect to pay $60.00 a month.

You get it now????

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
if you had any amount of intelligence you would know that i never once said anything about not using toothpaste.   squadfather is a jackass and constantly mis represents me...for what reason..i dont know..   he is jealous that i am young and have my whole life ahead of me? probably.   but point being...     candidizzle never said anything bad about toothpaste
id appreciate if you cut out the libel

Speaking in the third person, oh brother what a queef ::)
I

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Amazing, but get real.  Musclephone was created to give people the latest news on various subjects, maybe one a day, or one every other day, or so on. To get the results very quickly, even if you are not at home. 

You are not going to get 600 messages a month. Come on.

Musclephone is a cool way to get information. You don't like it, you don't sign up.

But if you think people are selling your name, you are dead wrong. Even myself here, with thousands of emails and numbers, won't do that.

Isaac has a lot of respect and integrity, and loves to promote the sport of bodybuilding.  Instead of trying to help push a positive trends on new ideas, and new creative ways, you don't.  And no, it isnt about making a lot of money at all.

Hell - if someone gave you some free samples, you would create a conspiracy from it. Jeez

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Nice try Vince but your efforts will be as productive as your contest history. No one is getting spammed. It's a free country if anyone who has signed up doesn't like the service, the site also shows how they can opt out at any time.

MattC - the thread about my transformation didn't get deleted it was moved to another board. I have no problem showing that I was once a fat ass and competed twice. What's the big deal?

Carry on and if you haven't signed up you can do so at www.MusclePhone.com.

8)

Elevate Your Image.™

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Nice try Vince but your efforts will be as productive as your contest history. No one is getting spammed. It's a free country if anyone who has signed up doesn't like the service, the site also shows how they can opt out at any time.

MattC - the thread about my transformation didn't get deleted it was moved to another board. I have no problem showing that I was once a fat ass and competed twice. What's the big deal?

Carry on and if you haven't signed up you can do so at www.MusclePhone.com.

8)

exactly, Isaac has every right to start whatever type of venture he wants, it's a free country, if you don't like it don't sign up for the damn thing but don't fault a guy for hustling and trying to make a few bucks.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Amazing, but get real.  Musclephone was created to give people the latest news on various subjects, maybe one a day, or one every other day, or so on. To get the results very quickly, even if you are not at home. 

Musclephone is a cool way to get information. You don't like it, you don't sign up.

But if you think people are selling your name, you are dead wrong. Even myself here, with thousands of emails and numbers, won't do that.

Isaac has a lot of respect and integrity, and loves to promote the sport of bodybuilding.  Instead of trying to help push a positive trends on new ideas, and new creative ways, you don't.  And no, it isnt about making a lot of money at all.

Hell - if someone gave you some free samples, you would create a conspiracy from it. Jeez

::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
exactly, Isaac has every right to start whatever type of venture he wants, it's a free country, if you don't like it don't sign up for the damn thing but don't fault a guy for hustling and trying to make a few bucks.
Exactly, we all need to be more supportive and positive and think of ways we can help Isaac and Musclephone, instead of constantly bashing the man for no reason.

Isaac is a very smart businessman and most of you are just jealous that he thought of this idea and not you.

None of us could pull off Musclephone without the business acumen and industry contacts of Isaac.

Besides, how would anyone other than a Muscletech/AMI/Weider insider get the news that Jay Cutler has won the 2008 Mr. Olympia six months BEFORE the show? SpecialEdPhone.com would actually need to wait until AFTER the results were announced to send that information to your phone.

Thanks to getting in on the ground floor and investing heavily in the Musclephone IPO, I can rest easy knowing my children's education will be paid for.

Thanks Musclephone!

BigNationRadio.com

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Before Subscribing To Musclephone, I've made a horrible discovery!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »

Ok Jerryme, I'm not sure if you're being sacastic or not but just to make sure.  Take a note of this.

Issac has just 10 companies in the Musclephone Network.....
Those 10 companies send 2 messages to your phone a day offering discounts and coupons

That equals to about 600 text messages a month which means you better have an unlimited text plan or expect to pay $60.00 a month.

You get it now????

Ooooooooooo......a whole $60.  Thats some serious cash there.  I would venture that most people have unlimited texting now Melvin.  You are such a tool that even Black and Decker wonder how they compete with you.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Isaac is a very smart businessman and most of you are just jealous that he thought of this idea and not you.

None of us could pull off Musclephone without the business acumen and industry contacts of Isaac.

Yes, only JC Lopez and Isaac have the capability to pull off scams of this magnitude.   ;D

j/k - I like Isaac and he's even got my number, but if I ever get a text message from Musclephone, I'm going to sock him in the nose! lol

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

Ron, I know you are partners with Issacs in the venture but the writing is very clear as to what Muscle Phone is all about. Yes, its a free country, however people should know exactly what they are going to get.

The fact is that the "Terms and Conditions" and the information of the "Muscle Phone Network" means that advertisers will have access to the Muscle Phone subscribers. 

Now, if Issac can garrantee that no text message subscriber is going to receive any advertisements from supplement companies then I'll be the first to apologize ,however, I'm obviously not going to have to do it.....ISN'T THAT RIGHT ISSAC???!!!

BTW, very convenient that the title of my thread was changed.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Stop Changing The Title of My Muscle Phone Thread You Nazi Bitches
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2008, 04:12:43 PM »
Melvins theory could turn out to be correct. I hope you all have free unlimited text messaging or else have fun with the added expenses to you cell phone. ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 04:14:36 PM »

I resent the use of 'Nazi' in the thread title.

I have Jewish relatives (and former girlfriends).

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Ron, I know you are partners with Issacs in the venture but the writing is very clear as to what Muscle Phone is all about. Yes, its a free country, however people should know exactly what they are going to get.

The fact is that the "Terms and Conditions" and the information of the "Muscle Phone Network" means that advertisers will have access to the Muscle Phone subscribers. 

Now, if Issac can garrantee that no text message subscriber is going to receive any advertisements from supplement companies then I'll be the first to apologize ,however, I'm obviously not going to have to do it.....ISN'T THAT RIGHT ISSAC???!!!

BTW, very convenient that the title of my thread was changed.

Ron is not a partner in the venture.

Yes, Vince it is clear, hence why there is terms and conditions. When you can spell "guarantee" come back and play.

Why would I sabotage myself by sending out things I wouldn't want to receive myself? Easy - I wouldn't. One thing I can GUARANTEE - no one will receive anything about your magic stick or bee pollen.  :-*

Elevate Your Image.™

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953

Speaking in the third person, oh brother what a queef ::)
you think my name in real life is candidizzle?? are you retarded?

candidizzle thinks so

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
you think my name in real life is candidizzle?? are you retarded?

candidizzle thinks so
calm down Tay Tay. :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
calm down Tay Tay. :D
thats gay as fuck, dave

and i mean as in homosexual

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
since when does gay = cool, free ?

why do you guys hate on anything and everything in the bodybuilding community?   this is a cool, free service that lift is porviding that we didnt have untill he came up with the idea.    why bash it? 

it seems to me that many of you are very anti-bodybuilding...yet you post here constantly..?   doesnt make any sense

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Musclephone? Will it make a lot of money?
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 04:24:05 PM »
never have seen a thread title change so many times ::)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
ron why are so naive?

were you born yesterday?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

Yes, Vince it is clear, hence why there is terms and conditions. When you can spell "guarantee" come back and play.

Why would I sabotage myself by sending out things I wouldn't want to receive myself? Easy - I wouldn't. One thing I can GUARANTEE - no one will receive anything about your magic stick or bee pollen.  :-*

So let me get this straight, no text message subscriber will receive advertisements from supplement companies including in the "latest results" or whatever the shit you're sending out??? 

Is that so, Issac, you're sending out the latest information without any return compensation to you.....is that what I'm hearing????

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
lift how come my gay phone hasn't gone off today?

i was looking forward to the exclusive lift studios content, eg- what time of the day phil heath takes a dump
when he sticks needles in his ass etc..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Word is, the Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM fits prominently into the Fed's plan to bail out the banking system and maintain liquidity in the credit markets.

Thanks, Musclephone!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2008, 04:35:15 PM »

I have Jewish relatives (and former girlfriends).

Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2008, 04:36:40 PM »
Ron, I know you are partners with Issacs in the venture but the writing is very clear as to what Muscle Phone is all about. Yes, its a free country, however people should know exactly what they are going to get. Now, if Issac can garrantee that no text message subscriber is going to receive any advertisements from supplement companies then I'll be the first to apologize ,however, I'm obviously not going to have to do it.....ISN'T THAT RIGHT ISSAC???!!! BTW, very convenient that the title of my thread was changed.

I am in no way partners with Isaac in that venture. I think it is a good idea, and will help him out, but I have nothing to gain.  There will be no advertisements from companies, that isnt what text messaging is for. There will be a 'Brought to you by Muscletech or so' which is fine with me. The title of the thread was changed because I dont like caps in threads, and it is an attack instead of a discussion.

ron why are so naive? were you born yesterday?

I was born many yesterdays ago. What does naive mean?

Discuss and debate ok. But that is crap. Learn to discuss, and stop with the gay this and that.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2008, 04:42:42 PM »
Id rather have Squadfather phone, get messaged everytime a pro bodybuilder lies.