Author Topic: Musclephone? Will it make a lot of money?  (Read 7021 times)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Musclephone? Will it make a lot of money?
« on: March 31, 2008, 11:50:32 AM »
I was wondering why Issac started this "free" service for and I knew good and well that it wasn't out of the goodness of his heart.

Well folks, I decided to examine it and apparantly Issac is actually going to make a lot of money from this and hears why.  Below is the Terms and Conditions of using the Musclephone service and I have highlighted the area of concern:

By texting in, you are subscribing to a text alert subscription. Standard text messaging fees and other charges may apply. You may stop this service at any time by sending a text message with the word STOP, END, or QUIT to 64274. Your phone must have text messaging capabilities. You must be the owner of this device and either be at least sixteen years old or have the permission of your parent or guardian. The service is currently only available in the United States. We value your privacy and will not share your information outside the Muscle Phone Network. 

Now this highlighted may not mean much until you read about "The Muscle Phone Network.

THE MUSCLE PHONE NETWORK: We're currently building the Muscle Phone Network to include the industry's best media outlets and businesses. If you're interested in becoming part of the Muscle Phone Network and how you can benefit email us for more information.

Essentially Issac now has a list of the numbers of people interested in health and fitness and is in a great position to sell targeting advertising to health and fitness companies who agree to sign on to the "Muscle Phone Network".

Eventually, you'll receive the gossip and news..... ::)  But you'll also be receiving advertisements from those on the Muscle Phone Network 

One more thing, Sprayflex is a member of the Muscle Phone Network........hope you enjoy those ads ;D

Great job Issac, I didn't think you could sink so low.  Selling text message advertising to companies.  How pathetic...... :D

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I was wondering why Issac started this "free" service for and I knew good and well that it wasn't out of the goodness of his heart.

Well folks, I decided to examine it and apparantly Issac is actually going to make a lot of money from this and hears why.  Below is the Terms and Conditions of using the Musclephone service and I have highlighted the area of concern:

By texting in, you are subscribing to a text alert subscription. Standard text messaging fees and other charges may apply. You may stop this service at any time by sending a text message with the word STOP, END, or QUIT to 64274. Your phone must have text messaging capabilities. You must be the owner of this device and either be at least sixteen years old or have the permission of your parent or guardian. The service is currently only available in the United States. We value your privacy and will not share your information outside the Muscle Phone Network. 

Now this highlighted may not mean much until you read about "The Muscle Phone Network.

THE MUSCLE PHONE NETWORK: We're currently building the Muscle Phone Network to include the industry's best media outlets and businesses. If you're interested in becoming part of the Muscle Phone Network and how you can benefit email us for more information.

Essentially Issac now has a list of the numbers of people interested in health and fitness and is in a great position to sell targeting advertising to health and fitness companies who agree to sign on to the "Muscle Phone Network".

Eventually, you'll receive the gossip and news..... ::)  But you'll also be receiving advertisements from those on the Muscle Phone Network 

One more thing, Sprayflex is a member of the Muscle Phone Network........hope you enjoy those ads ;D

Great job Issac, I didn't think you could sink so low.  Selling text message advertising to companies.  How pathetic...... :D

My phone rang in the middle of the night with a Spray Flex ad. woke me up...had to take a wicked piss, so i ran to the bathroom shortly after discarding the ad. I felt relieved. Had Musclephone not woken me up, my bladder may have burst in my sleep.  :-\  :o

THANKS MUSCLEPHONE!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Vince...I knew this ;)

Maybe suscribers will be able to get some specials and discounts soon!

I look forward to getting some news sometime in the millenium, Isaac! Havent received any gossip at all :(

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
I posted something similar earlier but it got dumped to the Z-Board in about 10 seconds. For more about Musclephone tune into tonight's Big Nation.
BigNationRadio.com

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
My phone rang in the middle of the night with a Spray Flex ad. woke me up...had to take a wicked piss, so i ran to the bathroom shortly after discarding the ad. I felt relieved. Had Musclephone not woken me up, my bladder may have burst in my sleep.  :-\  :o

THANKS MUSCLEPHONE!

Its going to get worse.  Issac has just about everyone's phone number and can sell the information to the highest bidder. 

And he's not even spending any money.  There is a new piece of software out for 49.95 that allows him to send out SMS text messages over an internet connection.  He pays nothing!!!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Or he could manually send out each text msg from his own cellphone for free with an unlimited text plan!

How does one UnSubscribe before one starts getting spammed?
BigNationRadio.com

mass 04

• Getbig V
Thanks MusclePhone

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Or he could manually send out each text msg from his own cellphone for free with an unlimited text plan!

How does one UnSubscribe before one starts getting spammed?

throw the phone in the toilet. now! get out of the house!! just run!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Without the Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM, how on earth would I know that Cell-Tech is now 2,345.99% more anabolic than before?

Thanks, Musclephone!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Vince, Ed....dont you guys hate that you never thought of MusclePhone?

Now Lift is going to be filthy rich!!

I hope this business venture works out for him~!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
We Need Musclephone in Europe!!

NOW !!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
We Need Musclephone in Europe!!

NOW !!

in Italy.

GRAZIE TELEFONO-MUSCLO!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Now Lift is going to be filthy rich!!

It's the only way he stands any chance of ever scoring some pussy.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
vince would probably be a good lawyer

his technical capabilities are astonishing, im always impressed with his diligence in taking the time to actually read 'junk' or useless info but somehow manages to find a pot of gold somewhere where no one else would look

he could be a member of the gaylord/musclegayning/ division of the falcon brothers
A

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan

he could be a member of the gaylord/musclegayning/ division of the falcon brothers
take a deli number

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Today's sign of the Apocalypse:

Goodrum makes an informative, relevant post on Getbig! :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Hey.... after hearing all the testimonials for the Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM and seeing how many lives it has touched and changed, a little spam should be a small price to pay.

Thanks, Musclephone!  :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
why do you guys hate on anything and everything in the bodybuilding community?   this is a cool, free service that lift is porviding that we didnt have untill he came up with the idea.    why bash it? 

it seems to me that many of you are very anti-bodybuilding...yet you post here constantly..?   doesnt make any sense

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
I posted something similar earlier but it got dumped to the Z-Board in about 10 seconds. For more about Musclephone tune into tonight's Big Nation.

I'm pretty sure Isaac also deleted the thread where I linked to his transformation article on BB.com.  It's posted over there for thousands to see, so why not post it here too?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mikediesel

• Getbig III
why do you guys hate on anything and everything in the bodybuilding community?   this is a cool, free service that lift is porviding that we didnt have untill he came up with the idea.    why bash it? 

it seems to me that many of you are very anti-bodybuilding...yet you post here constantly..?   doesnt make any sense
Musclephone induced Meltdown

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV

on a lighter note .......i stopped using toothpaste and lost 2 lbs

Stark

• Getbig V

Did you forget again were you're posting?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Today's sign of the Apocalypse:

Goodrum makes an informative, relevant post on Getbig! :o

LOL - I thought exactly the same thing!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
on a lighter note .......i stopped using toothpaste and lost 2 lbs
if you had any amount of intelligence you would know that i never once said anything about not using toothpaste.   squadfather is a jackass and constantly mis represents me...for what reason..i dont know..   he is jealous that i am young and have my whole life ahead of me? probably.   but point being...     candidizzle never said anything bad about toothpaste

id appreciate if you cut out the libel

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
if you had any amount of intelligence you would know that i never once said anything about not using toothpaste.   squadfather is a jackass and constantly mis represents me...for what reason..i dont know..   he is jealous that i am young and have my whole life ahead of me? probably.   but point being...     candidizzle never said anything bad about toothpaste

id appreciate if you cut out the libel
meltdown