Author Topic: Before the internet BB boards/forums...  (Read 6343 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Before the internet BB boards/forums...
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 08:40:47 PM »
Bob, this is just a discussion board. You come here to defend yourself like it was your duty. If you want to come clean then how about posting what you did to prepare for that Masters contest you won recently? Did you use illegal drugs? Did you inject any substances into your muscles? Did you use diuretics? You see, if you did any or all of these things then you can hardly be against other pros doing so. Well, as long as it is not obvious, right?

The amusing thing is I have been calling you a stooge for perhaps a year now and many others now use the same word. There is no way others would do so if they didn't see the same thing.

Hope this helps.

Bro if you layed off the mexican mouthwash, maybe you could get yourself back in shape and stop banging 500 pound fat chix

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 08:42:40 PM »
this is best place to get in your face bodybuilding with all the good and the bad,,there is a bigger following for  bodybuilding and a lot is because of the 10 + years this place is around,,everyone comes here even if they take their official name off or not write on it ,,,you all know shawn comes here and chris comes here and even kevin gets here ,,do you really think jason go to read musclemayehm when hes bored? when getbig is one click away... :D
this is big part of bodybuilding like it or not,.and some of the greatest bodybuilders ever were and are regulars here! this is actually one thing the internet era was good for with aspect to bodybuilding,,a youngster in thailand or in poland that is lifting weights can now be a lot closer to the place where it all is,,in arnold time you had to actually come to usa first and then think what to do ....now days you can start in your homeland and get to usa while people know about you long before you landed

hello brother

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 09:46:25 PM »
I have to laugh the way Chick is innocent of all charges. He is part of the problem in professional bodybuilding and nothing but a sheepdog to round up the stray bodybuilders. Everyone but Bob can see this. The guy is clueless so got the nod from Jim. I guess Bob is the epitome of professionalism. Kiss the right butts and you get rewarded. That is why Getbig does a service in giving a platform to ignorant old fools like myself who delight in keeping the bastards honest. Not that shameless guys like Chick are capable of integrity. We accept that he has a family to look after and a mortgage to pay. It is all self-interest.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 10:14:38 PM »
I have to laugh the way Chick is innocent of all charges. He is part of the problem in professional bodybuilding and nothing but a sheepdog to round up the stray bodybuilders. Everyone but Bob can see this. The guy is clueless so got the nod from Jim. I guess Bob is the epitome of professionalism. Kiss the right butts and you get rewarded. That is why Getbig does a service in giving a platform to ignorant old fools like myself who delight in keeping the bastards honest. Not that shameless guys like Chick are capable of integrity. We accept that he has a family to look after and a mortgage to pay. It is all self-interest.

Vince- Chic makes broad generalizations, uses name calling, and one liners because he is not accustom to arguing logically...the way you argue and debate Vince.  Chic has used more illegal bodybuilding drugs than I'll ever use but he won't admit it.

Look, I learned along time ago you cannot reason without unreasonable people (Bob Chic :D).  In five years we won't even talking about Bob Chic so just let it go imo.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 10:15:12 PM »

LOL...."keeping the bastards honest"...God, you are delusional Basile.

Just what are you keeping anyone "honest" with? Your keen sense into pro bodybuilding? Your "in the trenches" eagle-eye reporting...from Australia? The last time you were in any kind of "loop"...Sig Klein and Sandow were posing down at the Colloseum.

I'd tell you to go back to reinventing the wheel....but I'm sure you'll claim you worked on the original

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 10:18:30 PM »
Vince- Chic makes broad generalizations, uses name calling, and one liners because he is not accustom to arguing logically...the way you argue and debate Vince.  Chic has used more illegal bodybuilding drugs than I'll ever use but he won't admit it.

Look, I learned along time ago you cannot reason without unreasonable people (Bob Chic :D).  In five years we won't even talking about Bob Chic so just let it go imo.

Thats what guys like you said 5 years ago, son.......

Show me where Basile makes ANY logical argument? I called him out just the other day...challenged him to respond...he failed miserably. By all means, check it out yourself...I used no broad generalizations...I answered hhis questions specifically and concisely.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 10:22:26 PM »
Thats what guys like you said 5 years ago, son.......

Show me where Basile makes ANY logical argument? I called him out just the other day...challenged him to respond...he failed miserably. By all means, check it out yourself...I used no broad generalizations...I answered hhis questions specifically and concisely.

This is how you handle it Vince.

"Ok Bob!  You're the greatest! You are right and I was wrong!"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »
Chick is an IFBB yes man and a hypocrite at best. I used to find him refreshing, but the everincreasing licking of ifbb old hairy balls and subsequent tail wagging makes me wanna puke. What in the world is wrong with being honest and a stand up for your fellow bodybuilder IF interest is mutual ?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2008, 10:29:12 PM »
Bob any news on how many Drug tests the IFBB are doing this year as per their Rules Testing Pros.?????Man when the media get wind of all these Pros using heaps of banned substances and competing with the knowledge that No Drug tests will take place BOOOOOOOOM.Howie is working on a media contact as is Basile.You can't move threads every minute if every day.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »
Chick is an IFBB yes man and a hypocrite at best. I used to find him refreshing, but the everincreasing licking of ifbb old hairy balls and subsequent tail wagging makes me wanna puke. What in the world is wrong with being honest and a stand up for your fellow bodybuilder IF interest is mutual ?
[/quote

spoken like a true lemming..

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2008, 10:32:09 PM »
Bob any news on how many Drug tests the IFBB are doing this year as per their Rules Testing Pros.?????Man when the media get wind of all these Pros using heaps of banned substances and competing with the knowledge that No Drug tests will take place BOOOOOOOOM.Howie is working on a media contact as is Basile.You can't move threads every minute if every day.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

Well, being that the rules specifically state they reserve the right to test..I'd imagine it could be anywhere from 0-10 times.

What aren't you understanding here?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 10:36:41 PM »
What I am not understanding is how any sporting body like the IFBB sticks it's finger up the arse of all the Drug enforcement and says Fuk you it's in our Pro Rule book but We the IFBB do not Drug test our best Pro ATHLETES.FFS Drugs are all OK in the IFBB.Now do you get it?????.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2008, 10:40:18 PM »
Bob, you love to construct your own playing field then be the referee as well. No thanks.

I have no clue about what you are talking about. You merely make statements claiming that I avoid your debates and that is crap. You cleverly distort what has happened in this thread.

Have you graduated from a recognized university? Have you read philosophy? Just wondering because sometimes I swear I am dealing with a daft human being who literally cannot comprehend the point that is being discussed.

Jim trained you well. You are a political person and you are getting a reputation for being a stooge and patsy of the IFBB. When others criticize what you say or do the next thing you do is personally attack them so as to discredit them. I have seen that strategy before and you should be ashamed of yourself because you are acting in a way that brings discredit to the IFBB and professional bodybuilders.

I would love to debate anyone here on the issues in bodybuilding. It would help if others actually understood when they have lost the argument.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2008, 10:43:54 PM »
you all know shawn comes here and chris comes here and even kevin gets here ,,

Wow 3 of the top 6 Mr.O in 1995! Imagine if we had Dorian, Vince or that other guy

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2008, 10:45:19 PM »
Bob won't give an opinion that will criticize the IFBB. End of story. Oh, he comes up with small points but ignors the major issues like drug testing. When you stand back you really have to shake your heads at what Bob stands for. He is part of the problem in bodybuilding. Why anyone credits him with doing positive things is beyond me.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2008, 10:47:21 PM »
Vince silence the critics with a contact to the media a little note on how the IFBB does nothing to stop the use and abuse of Drugs in is sport if anything they reward it with money.That will get a few Running to get some tests done.ASAP. ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 10:58:01 PM »
Bob, you love to construct your own playing field then be the referee as well. No thanks.

I have no clue about what you are talking about. You merely make statements claiming that I avoid your debates and that is crap. You cleverly distort what has happened in this thread.

Have you graduated from a recognized university? Have you read philosophy? Just wondering because sometimes I swear I am dealing with a daft human being who literally cannot comprehend the point that is being discussed.

Jim trained you well. You are a political person and you are getting a reputation for being a stooge and patsy of the IFBB. When others criticize what you say or do the next thing you do is personally attack them so as to discredit them. I have seen that strategy before and you should be ashamed of yourself because you are acting in a way that brings discredit to the IFBB and professional bodybuilders.

I would love to debate anyone here on the issues in bodybuilding. It would help if others actually understood when they have lost the argument.

Exactly what I've ben saying.....clueless with a 2 minute span of attention when called out:

Check out the "message from a friend" thread/ page 14...maybe it will jog your failing memory.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 11:02:11 PM »
Here you go for the 2nd time Bob.Meltdown
Getbig II

« Reply #36 on: Today at 10:36:41 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I am not understanding is how any sporting body like the IFBB sticks it's finger up the arse of all the Drug enforcement and says Fuk you it's in our Pro Rule book but We the IFBB do not Drug test our best Pro 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2008, 11:12:50 PM »
Here you go for the 2nd time Bob.Meltdown
Getbig II

« Reply #36 on: Today at 10:36:41 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I am not understanding is how any sporting body like the IFBB sticks it's finger up the arse of all the Drug enforcement and says Fuk you it's in our Pro Rule book but We the IFBB do not Drug test our best Pro 

Same way the company you work for has a drug policy in place, yet you havent been tested....it's there if they wish to enforce it, thus, they reserve the right...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2008, 11:15:38 PM »
Bob, you are trying way too hard. What is obvious here is you are trying to save your sorry ass from the humilation you are receiving from the peanut gallery and pumpkin heads.

I have had guys like you work for me and they are so thick then never listen and keep doing things their way. Is this whole sport filled with knuckleheads?

Okay, Bob, here is my allegation to you and the IFBB. If you represent the welfare of the athletes why do you not campaign for drug testing of all professional shows? Why on earth maintain the status quo?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2008, 11:18:45 PM »
Bob, you are trying way to hard. What is obvious here is you are trying to save your sorry ass from the humilation you are receiving from the peanut gallery and pumpkin heads.

I have had guys like you work for me and they are so thick then never listen and keep doing things their way. Is this whole sport filled with knuckleheads?

Okay, Bob, here is my allegation to you and the IFBB. If you represent the welfare of the athletes why do you not campaign for drug testing of all professional shows? Why on earth maintain the status quo?

I represent the athletes as a whole.....when they express an interest in getting tested at the pro level, I'll be more than happy to request it from the IFBB.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2008, 11:23:25 PM »
Thanks for the same reply each time Bob at least your consitant.Now Bob how many sports are there where they encourage there athletes to use and abuse Drugs by never testing.???????.Except for the IFBB.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2008, 11:26:19 PM »
Thanks for the same reply each time Bob at least your consitant.Now Bob how many sports are there where they encourage there athletes to use and abuse Drugs by never testing.???????.Except for the IFBB.

Plenty...take a look around. The NFL is a great example.

There are plenty of laws that are not enforced despite being written...does that mean they are "encouraging" you to break them?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2008, 11:38:30 PM »
I am asking on behalf of my natural gym members who can't compete with the drug users. Will you see if you can get drug testing so that all bodybuilders can aspire to win the Mr Olympia? That surely was Joe Weider's vision.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2008, 11:52:21 PM »
Advantages of posting on a phone:   I don't have to see Basile's gayass purple font.

Disadvantages:  scrolling through Basile's long-winded novels takes forever on this small screen.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."