Author Topic: "Todays Bodybuilders Look Like Pregnant Women Freaks!"  (Read 16701 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Todays Bodybuilders Look Like Pregnant Women Freaks!"
« on: March 31, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »
"Todays Bodybuilders Look Like Freaks!" - Serge Nubret

Serge told PBW that todays bodybuilders look like "pregnant women freaks".  Also said that he does 50 sets per bodypart and does 2,000 situps at a time, IN ONE SET.  Eats 9 pounds of food per day.  800 grams of protein per day, and 5000 calories per day.  Still trains 3 hours a day at 70 years old.

Anyone believe that?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: "Todays Bodybuilders Look Like Pregnant Women Freaks!"
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 05:40:05 PM »

No wonder he posts at getbig....that routine's typical around here  ;)
just not good enough

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 05:47:05 PM »
He is BRUTALIZING some of today's pros.

"Nobody want to look like Coleman or Cutler anymore.

THEY ARE FREAK."

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 05:49:17 PM »
He just slayed Weider. 

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 05:49:31 PM »
Hmmm....

I wonder if there's an age limit for the position of "athlete's rep"  :o  ;D
just not good enough

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 05:54:26 PM »
He's right. Today's bodybuilders DO look like they're pregnant. These looks are long gone...  :(

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 05:57:56 PM »

Serge told PBW that todays bodybuilders look like "pregnant women freaks".  Also said that he does 50 sets per bodypart and does 2,000 situps at a time, IN ONE SET.  Eats 9 pounds of food per day.  800 grams of protein per day, and 5000 calories per day.  Still trains 3 hours a day at 70 years old.

Anyone believe that?

Yeah, he also runs 20 miles in the morning for a "warm up". ::)  Anyone who knows anything about buiding muscle, knows you're not growing when you're working out, but resting.  Doing 50 sets per bodypart would be simply foolish.  As fir 800 grams of protein...haha, That would be close to eating 7lbs of chicken per day...bhwhhaha, Oh man.  Magazines will print anything.
At one time, I ate 3lbs of chicken per day, plus shakes, and egg whites for breakfast.  I must have been close to 500 grams per day...no wonder why I was much stronger 4 years ago...haha  I guess 800 grams would be possible, but highly unlikely.  
N

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 05:58:19 PM »
More power to Serge  8)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 06:10:42 PM »

Anyone believe that?

Does anyone care?  Does it matter if we believe him or not?  ???

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 02:43:09 PM »
 ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 02:50:39 PM »
like I said, Serge is just a bitter man because of the ownage that modern bb's give him 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 02:54:44 PM »
Serge looks like a nationals competitor LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »

Anyone believe that?

Yes...I believe that "todays bodybuilders look like 'pregnant women freaks.'"   ;D

I do believe Serge on the 50 sets per bodypart.  I find the 2000 situps in a single set suspect.  If it's true, Serge has more willpower than most.  I'd be bored out of my skull after the first 100.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 04:09:28 PM »
Yes...I believe that "todays bodybuilders look like 'pregnant women freaks.'"   ;D

I do believe Serge on the 50 sets per bodypart.  I find the 2000 situps in a single set suspect.  If it's true, Serge has more willpower than most.  I'd be bored out of my skull after the first 100.

I've personally seen him do 2000 sit ups in one set!

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 04:13:08 PM »
I agree, many bodybuilders are loaded with so many drugs/fluids..etc they dont even look right.  Back when Arnold was competing bodybuilders were no more than 210-240lbs.. today they are anywhere from 270-300lbs.  All that weight is all in their guts and extra fluids.  I would rather look 230lbs like Arnold then look 280lbs with a gut and deformed body.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 04:19:01 PM »
I would much rather look like Serge than the guys of today.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »
I highly doubt if Ronnie will look as good as Serge at 70.................if he lives to be 70!

Classic lines!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 04:31:46 PM »
Yeah, he also runs 20 miles in the morning for a "warm up". ::)  Anyone who knows anything about buiding muscle, knows you're not growing when you're working out, but resting.  Doing 50 sets per bodypart would be simply foolish.  As fir 800 grams of protein...haha, That would be close to eating 7lbs of chicken per day...bhwhhaha, Oh man.  Magazines will print anything.
At one time, I ate 3lbs of chicken per day, plus shakes, and egg whites for breakfast.  I must have been close to 500 grams per day...no wonder why I was much stronger 4 years ago...haha  I guess 800 grams would be possible, but highly unlikely.  

whats with  people who doubt food intake claims? its not hard To EAT. in fact, plenty of people do it... you dont even have to be a bodybuilder. yeah..crazy.. i know  ::) ::)

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 05:01:00 PM »
Serge did RIDICULOUS volumes of exercise...watched him do lying rear lateral raises (one arm)for over an hour one time just rolling from side to side, set after set after set....ate steak and water diet like makkawy/gironda...pounds of meat perday....so you doubters who think you know......are so naive about the history of this sport.....Question: who do you think introduced Parabolan to west coast bb'ing?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 05:05:58 PM »

Speaking from experience, once you have built the muscle, doing a lot of cardio won't necessarily lose the muscle, i think it takes a lot to lose the muscle and Serge is probably eating enough to sustain it. I train for outrigging and the resistance of water is far greater than air (while running). + i can eat stupid amounts of food if i want to, i am a clean eater but with this training i can't keep it all clean. While only BBing it was easy.

Building the muscle i agree it will probably hurt it.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 05:08:57 PM »
anyone at my gym with any decent sized arms or legs has a MASSIVE 7-9 month pregnant women's gut, despite the rock hard abs on the outside of it.

and most if not all of these guys are in their 40's
its comin today

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 07:01:19 PM »
 WELL.. . not long ago serge posted (i believe on irnage.us) that all teh sets that he was supposed to do was b.s.  he said that he did 20 sets a muscle group and mainly stayed in the 6 sets of 12 -15 rep per exercise.. he said he ate onem ainm eal a day but, ate fruit  ect through out the day.. that main meal was just a couple pounds of meat and rice and beans..  he belittle drugs use but, was known to use good amounts himself..  nothing wrong with that.. so if serge did say those amounts, he was exaggerating..

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 07:10:14 PM »
WELL.. . not long ago serge posted (i believe on irnage.us) that all teh sets that he was supposed to do was b.s.  he said that he did 20 sets a muscle group and mainly stayed in the 6 sets of 12 -15 rep per exercise.. he said he ate onem ainm eal a day but, ate fruit  ect through out the day.. that main meal was just a couple pounds of meat and rice and beans..  he belittle drugs use but, was known to use good amounts himself..  nothing wrong with that.. so if serge did say those amounts, he was exaggerating..

are you typing with you nose? Man the FUCK UP!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 07:19:59 PM »

Anyone believe that?

i think he exagerates a bit :D
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 07:21:51 PM »
I highly doubt if Ronnie will look as good as Serge at 70.................if he lives to be 70!

Classic lines!!

where is a picture of serge at 70. none of these are
irongearco.com