Author Topic: Barbara "I still love Arnold" Outland or Maria "Skeletor" Shriver???  (Read 17530 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Who do you think was more cute back in the day? I'm going with Barbara.

Moosejay

Re: Barbara "I still love Arnold" Outland or Maria "Skeletor" Shriver???
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 06:45:12 PM »
I'd say Maria...but yes, she does look like the Ghost Rider today.

Pollux...how ruined is B. Outland from not ending up with Arnold? How was her book?

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 06:50:22 PM »
I'd say Maria...but yes, she does look like the Ghost Rider today.

Pollux...how ruined is B. Outland from not ending up with Arnold? How was her book?

Her book is actually enjoyable to read. Not to mention those very rare never-before-seen pics from her personal album. She's stated that it has takin' her several years to get over Arnold. That she and Franco used to get into arguments with each other to gain Arnold's attention. That Arnold FINALLY admitted to her after their breakup that he indeed cheated on her after many denials, and at one point, the doctor told her she had gonorrhea whom she believed Arnold gave her. But there was a mix up, and she never had it.

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 06:56:35 PM »
Wow...is that book on Amazon.com?

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »
Wow...is that book on Amazon.com?

Yeah. I think that's where I got my copy.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 06:58:55 PM »
I think she tried to "domesticate" Arnold. Considering his personality that was'nt going to happen.You could tell even as an old woman she is still hurt from her reaction in the interview i saw on TV. Nice ass and thighs in the pic though.

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 07:01:39 PM »
She could say it, but I don't see how she'd ever get over it. Pollux, wasn't she married about 3-4 times?

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 07:04:26 PM »
She could say it, but I don't see how she'd ever get over it. Pollux, wasn't she married about 3-4 times?

Yeah. Her current husband is John Baker.

Moosejay

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »
Pollux, is that Leroy Colbert in the photo you posted?

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 07:40:54 PM »
Pollux, is that Leroy Colbert in the photo you posted?

Yes it is.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »
In 'Education of a Bodybuilder' Arnold never admitted being in love with any woman. I am sure many fell in love with him but he was busy being a hedonist and there were too many 'easy' women out there. Wherever he went others lined Arnold up with girls. In other places he easily hooked up with female admirers. The guy had charm and charisma. Plus, he wasn't afraid to go and get what he wanted.

Barbara would probably squirm if she knew the extent of his playing.

Arnold said once that the women he fancied he didn't take to the beach. So he prefers curvaceous women and it is a mystery how Maria comes close to being what he wants in a woman. I have always maintained that people cannot change. Thank goodness for Arnold he now has the paparazzi to police his activities! Otherwise, I am sure he would be testing the water. There were rumours about Arnold on some of his foreign movie sets but I have no first hand knowledge. The guy is too famous and too rich to mess around for a little sex and fun on the side.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 08:35:50 PM »
The guy is too famous and too rich to mess around for a little sex and fun on the side.

Yeeeeah. That's why he admitted to "behaving badly" and apologized during his run for governor. C'mon, Vince...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 08:43:14 PM »
Where have you been? Arnold is a good talker and tries his best to clear himself any way he can. There were allegations about his touching some women inappropriately so he responded like a good politician should. That doesn't clear him of those charges. The guy took a 16 year old babysitter into a bedroom at my place in 1974. I have posted about this on Ironage. So don't tell me that Arnold didn't take advantage of women from time to time. I swear the guy must have felt he was above the law at times. Famous people often feel they deserve special treatment and leeway. Arnold was a star from the moment he arrived in America and wherever he went he had fun with women. Good luck to him.

What is interesting is that very few women have come forward to say negative stuff about Arnold. Perhaps this could mean they were either ashamed of what they did with him or they didn't mind at all. Take your pick.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 08:45:01 PM »
sub human would mean he's beneath a human.  dumb broad.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 09:00:35 PM »
arnold married maria to help him with his future political career. everyone knows that. :)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 09:03:23 PM »
Where have you been? Arnold is a good talker and tries his best to clear himself any way he can. There were allegations about his touching some women inappropriately so he responded like a good politician should. That doesn't clear him of those charges. The guy took a 16 year old babysitter into a bedroom at my place in 1974. I have posted about this on Ironage. So don't tell me that Arnold didn't take advantage of women from time to time. I swear the guy must have felt he was above the law at times. Famous people often feel they deserve special treatment and leeway. Arnold was a star from the moment he arrived in America and wherever he went he had fun with women. Good luck to him.

What is interesting is that very few women have come forward to say negative stuff about Arnold. Perhaps this could mean they were either ashamed of what they did with him or they didn't mind at all. Take your pick.

How old was Arnold in 74? A 16 year old ( legal ) what is your point

The Beef is 43 and dinging a 25 year old . . . so what. Age don't count for shit if the female is the age of concent The Beef is sure the 16 was no complaining.

The Beef

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 09:38:27 PM »
The Beef doesn't know shit here. I am not saying any more. Other people know what happened.

I related that story to an owner of a bodybuilding magazine and he said the scenario was probably repeated many times by the younger Arnold on his trips around the world. Maybe he used the word thousand!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 09:54:23 PM »
So what? So Arnold shoved his fat prick into some young chicks brown shit hole, nobody cares. Next.
h

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 10:26:31 PM »
In 'Education of a Bodybuilder' Arnold never admitted being in love with any woman. I am sure many fell in love with him but he was busy being a hedonist and there were too many 'easy' women out there. Wherever he went others lined Arnold up with girls. In other places he easily hooked up with female admirers. The guy had charm and charisma. Plus, he wasn't afraid to go and get what he wanted.

Barbara would probably squirm if she knew the extent of his playing.

Arnold said once that the women he fancied he didn't take to the beach. So he prefers curvaceous women and it is a mystery how Maria comes close to being what he wants in a woman. I have always maintained that people cannot change. Thank goodness for Arnold he now has the paparazzi to police his activities! Otherwise, I am sure he would be testing the water. There were rumours about Arnold on some of his foreign movie sets but I have no first hand knowledge. The guy is too famous and too rich to mess around for a little sex and fun on the side.

What are you talking about? Read it again. He says he was in love with her and his friends kidded him, "Arnold's in love!"

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 05:01:04 AM »
don't tell me that Arnold didn't take advantage of women from time to time.

Vince, I think you're reading me all wrong. I'm not saying he DIDN'T, I'm saying her DID, and very sure of it.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 05:04:16 AM »
The guy took a 16 year old babysitter into a bedroom at my place in 1974.

Are you talking about Gigi Goyette?  :D

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 05:09:26 AM »
Are you talking about Gigi Goyette?  :D

For fuck sake guys it was a MALE babysitter !!!!!
Master of the Masters.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 05:17:27 AM »

For fuck sake guys it was a MALE babysitter !!!!!

So that's what you're picturing, huh?  :-[

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 07:33:38 AM »
Days I'm sure Barbara yearns for - the man who took her virginity!

This is Arnold with Barbara's sister, Sally. One story Barbara tells is that one Thanksgiving, during prayer, Arnold, being the goofball that he is, took a pea from his plate and flicked it at Sally! She was trying to hold back laughter in which after the prayer she punched Arnold in the arm!  :D

This picture is the first picture she ever took of Arnold the day he picked her up for their first date - July 20, 1969. She remembers the date clearly because it was the day of the moon landing.

Kissing the "future Mrs. Schwarzenegger", as Muscle Builder/Power put it, at the 1973 Mr. Olympia.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 09:06:22 AM »
The Beef doesn't know shit here. I am not saying any more. Other people know what happened.

I related that story to an owner of a bodybuilding magazine and he said the scenario was probably repeated many times by the younger Arnold on his trips around the world. Maybe he used the word thousand!

The Beef don't know shit about this, The Beef don't know shit about this . . . you're right. The Beef was speaking in broad terms, obviously there is more here then meets The Beef's eye.

The Beef