Author Topic: NEW Drug Gossip maybe GH15 can help  (Read 3273 times)

el duke

• Getbig II
NEW Drug Gossip maybe GH15 can help
« on: March 31, 2008, 07:37:48 PM »
Besides Epo and GH, it seem like nothing new has really come out, and  EPO is actully pretty old, Does anyone ever hear about new type of endurance drugs being made, I guess my question is was what will be the new Epo and gh? Is everything just going to go gene doping. Ive found that most drugs normally show up on the horse race track years before people get ahold of them. The track vets seem to do on the cutting edge in doping. IF there anywhere to find out about new trials being done or has anyone heard of anyone things?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: NEW Drug Gossip maybe GH15 can help
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 08:48:06 PM »
friend,,if you cant get gains from the hormones available today ....nothing else will be able to help,,
i actually would take everything out and leave the bodybuilding only with aas but guys like the growth and it does give you advantage on the way to become truly very big and very lean at the same time

new deugs are always under developed but from stuff i have tested on myself nothing is as good as good ole aas with respect to bodybuilding..the new peptides are usually usless because they cant stand the shipping conditions and many of them are made in china and china = garbage,,

playing with the gene pool is the next thing to come and it is as always only credible if it is american or europian approved and i dont count on no third world nothing

i still havent found a better stack than dianabol testosterone and nanrolone legit pharma made for putting on as much muscle as possible in the shortest time possible on a good solid trained bodybuilder
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 08:51:24 PM »

i still havent found a better stack than dianabol testosterone and nanrolone legit pharma made for putting on as much muscle as possible in the shortest time possible on a good solid trained bodybuilder
you think deca is good for ,more than collagen repair?? what kind of gains would 300mg deca added in with a test+dbol cycle give ??   say yo gain "x" amount with test+dbol, and you gain "y" amount with test+dbol+deca..whats the difference in muscle?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 08:58:57 PM »
friend,,if you cant get gains from the hormones available today ....nothing else will be able to help,,
i actually would take everything out and leave the bodybuilding only with aas but guys like the growth and it does give you advantage on the way to become truly very big and very lean at the same time

new deugs are always under developed but from stuff i have tested on myself nothing is as good as good ole aas with respect to bodybuilding..the new peptides are usually usless because they cant stand the shipping conditions and many of them are made in china and china = garbage,,

playing with the gene pool is the next thing to come and it is as always only credible if it is american or europian approved and i dont count on no third world nothing

I dont get it, you have told us many times you have never used aas, only hormones, can you finally tell us the truth

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 09:07:52 PM »

Dump that (nanrolone, I think you mean deca ) shit and go with EQ. That's the stack.

The Beef

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 09:14:33 PM »
you think deca is good for ,more than collagen repair?? what kind of gains would 300mg deca added in with a test+dbol cycle give ??   say yo gain "x" amount with test+dbol, and you gain "y" amount with test+dbol+deca..whats the difference in muscle?

gh15 speaks the truth.  Deca is a miracle drug imo.  I've never seen anything allow me to train like an animal (haha) more than deca because it gets rid of ALL joint issues.  Takes a long time to kick in but wow.  Also, the strength from deca blows eq out of the water.  It is also cheaper bc you have to take about half as much deca as you do eq to get "similar" gains.  Test+deca and then dbol is great.  Test+deca and anadrol and a shit ton of food is better though for strength imo.  great post gh15! (tosses him a HG dbol)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 09:18:15 PM »
gh15 speaks the truth.  Deca is a miracle drug imo.  I've never seen anything allow me to train like an animal (haha) more than deca because it gets rid of ALL joint issues.  Takes a long time to kick in but wow.  Also, the strength from deca blows eq out of the water.  It is also cheaper bc you have to take about half as much deca as you do eq to get "similar" gains.  Test+deca and then dbol is great.  Test+deca and anadrol and a shit ton of food is better though for strength imo.  great post gh15! (tosses him a HG dbol)
cool thx for the reply. i dont care at all abotu strength though; so anadrol aint gonna be in my bag. plus, i think dbol is acually stronger than anadrol wehn compared mg for mg ( you often hear of guys taking 150 mg of anadrol a day, but never 150mg of dbol a day...   )how many mg of deca you think would be good for mass gains

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 09:29:19 PM »
cool thx for the reply. i dont care at all abotu strength though; so anadrol aint gonna be in my bag. plus, i think dbol is acually stronger than anadrol wehn compared mg for mg ( you often hear of guys taking 150 mg of anadrol a day, but never 150mg of dbol a day...   )how many mg of deca you think would be good for mass gains
300-600mgs per week

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 09:31:15 PM »
300-600mgs per week
i think 300, since deca is $$ for legit (norma) and im broke!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 09:39:18 PM »
i think 300, since deca is $$ for legit (norma) and im broke!

You are broke yet your dad owns a yatch & an airplane? lol you cant backup your lies wtf

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 09:51:00 PM »
You are broke yet your dad owns a yatch & an airplane? lol you cant backup your lies wtf
your trippin when did i ever say either of those things?

and "I" am broke. not my family. they are doing just fine.   but they are not going to exactly fork out a few hundred dollars to help me pay for some gear now are they.?? ::) ::)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 09:52:03 PM »
400mg per week and 750mg test e is what I use as a base.  Throw on the other goodies (orals, igf-1) as you can.  I'll let you know how the Humalog works out in a week or so.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »
400mg per week and 750mg test e is what I use as a base.  Throw on the other goodies (orals, igf-1) as you can.  I'll let you know how the Humalog works out in a week or so.
what do you think of glucophage.??  you try it out before going to insulin..??

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »
GH15 with all the Drug use how many Pro shows have you WON???And if Drug use is a major how come Bob hasn't won anything except masters old comp.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 12:00:29 AM »
What???? ::) English Muthafuka. ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 12:52:40 AM »
GH15 with all the Drug use how many Pro shows have you WON???And if Drug use is a major how come Bob hasn't won anything except masters old comp.

i won enough shows,,bob placed second if not mistasken in night of champions and if the npc didnt torture him good 5 years he would have won a few ,,he had VERY GOOD PHYSIQE,,i said it before here if he competed in labrada days at the condition and size he had in early 2000s he would be top 3 in every professional show he entered

never the less we are not talking about me nor bobbie,,i suggest you look into dorian hormone usage and gaspari hormone usage and ken wheeler hormone usage and ron hormone usage....all champs ...all needed  a lot of drugs  to ger to where they did ,,,you saw how ken looked when he decided to only take 50% of his drugs ...we all know what happened ands this was on drugs! just not enough and not consistant enough as yuo need to be at the top level
fallen angel

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 01:29:01 AM »
GH15 do you think the IFBB should Delete the Drug Rule from the Rules???.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 02:56:46 AM »
400mg per week and 750mg test e is what I use as a base.  Throw on the other goodies (orals, igf-1) as you can

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 06:43:17 AM »
BECAUSE ANADROL is 50mg per tab...3 tbs is sufficent.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 06:52:38 AM »
BECAUSE ANADROL is 50mg per tab...3 tbs is sufficent.
there are certain kinds of dbol that come in 50mg tabs...but thats besides the poit..you could take 15 10mg tabs..or 30 5 mg tabs... but guys dont do that.  if they did, i think the results from dbol at 150mgs ed would be greater than androl at 150mgs per day...    i forgot where i read this at... but i remember that i believed the source that was writing it..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 06:53:29 AM »
I fuck the best looking most wholeome Whores on the planet on a daily basis.  The 1 chick I just met today scrubbed my toilets, picked up my drycleaning, and blew me in the car.  SAME DAY!!!! THERE CLEANING AGAIN

You're an American hero.  You should be on the Wheaties box, dude.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 08:19:44 AM »

How do you feel about that "fragment gh"? is it usless?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 08:56:33 AM »
there are certain kinds of dbol that come in 50mg tabs...but thats besides the poit..you could take 15 10mg tabs..or 30 5 mg tabs... but guys dont do that.  if they did, i think the results from dbol at 150mgs ed would be greater than androl at 150mgs per day...    i forgot where i read this at... but i remember that i believed the source that was writing it..
They don't? Sure they do. I know a bunch of people who have done 200mg a day. I know a few who have done 500mg for a day just to see how they felt. It's not at all uncommon for powerlifters to take 500mg of dbol a day the last week before a meet. Just ask Billy Mimnaugh who posts here.

Though my personal experience is that dbol effects seem to peak at 50mg and more than that doesn't add much.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »
They don't? Sure they do. I know a bunch of people who have done 200mg a day. I know a few who have done 500mg for a day just to see how they felt. It's not at all uncommon for powerlifters to take 500mg of dbol a day the last week before a meet. Just ask Billy Mimnaugh who posts here.

Though my personal experience is that dbol effects seem to peak at 50mg and more than that doesn't add much.
.....well i had never heard of it...      what do you think, van; 50mg dbol vs. 50mg anadrol.. ?

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 11:09:09 AM »
.....well i had never heard of it...      what do you think, van; 50mg dbol vs. 50mg anadrol.. ?

Regardless of how stupid people think you are, you need to start on the reasonable end of everything.  I wouldn't touch Anadrol until you have experience with another oral, such as Dbol.  Reasonable = 500mg of Test per week for a first cycle, maybe the next cycle do the same amount + 50mg dbol, and escalate your compounds as time goes on.

You could grow off several cycles of just 500mg of Test weekly, probably could get indefinite gains from the same amount of Test and just cycling with that mg dose.