Author Topic: question for milos  (Read 7948 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: question for milos
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 08:48:43 PM »
link please? i can't remember it ???
link for? wife counter lol?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 08:49:13 PM »
$500/hour for a 40" waist and a free tub of Snake Oil sounds like a damn good deal to me!

haha
Spirit of Truth

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »
link for? wife counter lol?
the snake oil man!!!! :)
A

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 08:50:28 PM »
the snake oil man!!!! :)

Go to the toilet, its there

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 02:13:32 AM »
Did Nasser say something about Fuking someone?

Sharma.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 11:24:13 AM »
Did Nasser say something about Fuking someone?

Apparently, Milamar is the only woman he ever fucked; and that was years ago. Brigit was the only one Nasser "fucked-up".  Who were the other fitness girls Nasser fucked? Considering he's retired, single, and living in San Diego....hmmmmm.  Poofter?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 02:37:20 AM »
Apparently, Milamar is the only woman he ever fucked; and that was years ago. Brigit was the only one Nasser "fucked-up".  Who were the other fitness girls Nasser fucked? Considering he's retired, single, and living in San Diego....hmmmmm.  Poofter?

Just because Bob puts that tanning lotion on his ass doesn't make them gay. 

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 09:22:42 AM »
a friend of mine clicked on you web site and observed you charge 500.00 an hr for a consultation. don''t you think that is a extremely inflated price?  and do you get clients from middle class incomes that pay $ like that?  i respect your knowledge and im not bashing,
 it just seems to me that only the very wealthy could afford a steep price like that. thanks!!

Well, to say simply: EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE...after all.
My sister, laparoscopic surgeon and medical professor in Medical University of Novi Sad, Serbia performing about 25 surgeries a month and working 50+ hours a week doesn't make for entire month - what I charge for one hour consultation.

Poor sis...

Do I think I can compare my hour to her minute....? A hell no...yet - she is very happy that I am able to collect that much money doing something so trivial in comparison to her work...

Now, I charge HALF of what my good friend Charles Poliquin charges...and probably "almost nothing" to several "celebrity trainers" who can't really even "clean my shoes"...if you know what I mean...

So, like everything in this world - YOU MUST REMEMBER THE MOST IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU ARE WORTH BUT WHAT YOU NEGOTIATE FOR... ;)

Does fat, out of shape golfer loaded with alcohol, fully loaded with cholesterol, probably smoking during his practice...etc - deserves to make more in one hour than complete IFBB Olympia prize money winners combined?

Does...well...you got a picture...

I will tell you this:

For all "starving students" (and "cheepo's" ;D) I often organize FREE SEMINAR - so whoever is really interested could indeed come and question me up and down - to oblivion...

I started my website years ago and there I often answered EVERY QUESTION I WAS ASKED - for free...ALWAYS...and I am still doing it when my time permits...

So, if you are interested - maybe we can organize another seminar....(we as getbig/Koloseum/Milos...like last year in May...?)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 09:25:50 AM »
gotta say that at least Milos is ONE OF THE FEW pros who answers questions honestly and gives good info for free on here, try asking someone like Shawn for tips and see where you get.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 09:30:20 AM »
Well, I also gave you guys opportunity to buy my supplements for "wholesale coast" while back...and I can also do little more...

I am delighted to say that my dear business partners and friends: Rick Robinette and Adam Michelin supported my wish to give members of "Getbig" Bulletin Board 50% OFF Regular prices of each and every NATURADE  product.

"Getbig" members need to enter discount code SARCEV08at checkout to receive 50% discount off their entire order. Wink

If you guys have ANY particular question about any product - please don't hesitate to ask.

For the time being I will let you explore our NATURADE site and hopefully take advantage of this sensational (50% OFF !!!) promotional offer - EXCLUSIVE only to you (and members of my board ;)) ..

http://naturade.com

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 09:31:11 AM »
Well, to say simply: EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE...after all.
My sister, laparoscopic surgeon and medical professor in Medical University of Novi Sad, Serbia performing about 25 surgeries a month and working 50+ hours a week doesn't make for entire month - what I charge for one hour consultation.

Poor sis...

Do I think I can compare my hour to her minute....? A hell no...yet - she is very happy that I am able to collect that much money doing something so trivial in comparison to her work...

Now, I charge HALF of what my good friend Charles Poliquin charges...and probably "almost nothing" to several "celebrity trainers" who can't really even "clean my shoes"...if you know what I mean...

So, like everything in this world - YOU MUST REMEMBER THE MOST IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU ARE WORTH BUT WHAT YOU NEGOTIATE FOR... ;)

Does fat, out of shape golfer loaded with alcohol, fully loaded with cholesterol, probably smoking during his practice...etc - deserves to make more in one hour than complete IFBB Olympia prize money winners combined?

Does...well...you got a picture...

I will tell you this:

For all "starving students" (and "cheepo's" ;D) I often organize FREE SEMINAR - so whoever is really interested could indeed come and question me up and down - to oblivion...

I started my website years ago and there I often answered EVERY QUESTION I WAS ASKED - for free...ALWAYS...and I am still doing it when my time permits...

So, if you are interested - maybe we can organize another seminar....(we as getbig/Koloseum/Milos...like last year in May...?)

I am not one to jump to Milos's defense....but he's right.  He chrages about the same as most Pro's even those like Frank Zane.  For the same money....would you train with Milos..or Frank?  Personally, I would hire neither but would find talking to Frank nteresting..but not $500 intersting.

Also....Milo's is correct on so called "Hollywood" trainers.  I met & talked with Harley Pasternak one time.  Talk about a guy that got into the right gig at the right time.  I was never impressed by him, but, someone bought his line of crap.  This guy makes more money per hour than Milos.  After meeting him & spending a day with him you would be like "what the hell?"  Bob Greene is another guy that makes more money than Milos.  Amazing how these guys got into it.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 09:44:31 AM »

I am not one to jump to Milos's defense....but he's right.  He chrages about the same as most Pro's even those like Frank Zane.  For the same money....would you train with Milos..or Frank?  Personally, I would hire neither but would find talking to Frank nteresting..but not $500 intersting.

Also....Milo's is correct on so called "Hollywood" trainers.  I met & talked with Harley Pasternak one time.  Talk about a guy that got into the right gig at the right time.  I was never impressed by him, but, someone bought his line of crap.  This guy makes more money per hour than Milos.  After meeting him & spending a day with him you would be like "what the hell?"  Bob Greene is another guy that makes more money than Milos.  Amazing how these guys got into it.

Knny - I would love to give you free one hour consultation and let you decide (and maybe post here?) if you think I am worth what I charge...
I know that you are not exactly my biggest fan - so I think it is fair offer?

One thing I didn't mention...I do 75% of consultations FREE (which is not really fair to my paying costumers...but that is the truth...My (should I say sad?) truth indeed...But, I wouldn't do it any other way...)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 09:57:41 AM »
Knny - I would love to give you free one hour consultation and let you decide (and maybe post here?) if you think I am worth what I charge...

One thing I didn't mention...I do 75% of consultations FREE (which is not really fair to my paying costumers...but that is the truth...My (should I say sad?) truth indeed...But, I wouldn't do it any other way...)

you know getbiggers....we dont work out

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »

You know what milos, you are a cool guy after all.

fuck nasser el piece of shit

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 10:02:49 AM »
gotta say that at least Milos is ONE OF THE FEW pros who answers questions honestly and gives good info for free on here, try asking someone like Shawn for tips and see where you get.

Exactly

Just on Milos's board, there is a mine of gold of informations if you take the time to read old posts and threads

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 10:14:07 AM »
Milos is awesome, yes he charges a lot but it's not like you can't get the info you need from him for free if you look around or go to the free seminars.
I

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 10:55:11 AM »
you know getbiggers....we dont work out

Consultation is $500/hour...workout only $250... ;)

I was giving you free consultation and I wasn't planning to make you workout...
Interested?

And I am not being sarcastic ...or playing games...

I always put the money where my mouth is - but somehow people don't take that as my sincere offer to everyone to check my "walk" and my "talk" and whatever goes in between...

I enjoy doing what I am doing so it is not work for me...it's pure pleasure.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 11:00:50 AM »
Consultation is $500/hour...workout only $250... ;)

I was giving you free consultation and I wasn't planning to make you workout...
Interested?

And I am not being sarcastic ...or playing games...

I always put the money where my mouth is - but somehow people don't take that as my sincere offer to everyone to check my "walk" and my "talk" and whatever goes in between...

I enjoy doing what I am doing so it is not work for me...it's pure pleasure.

Hey milos i wrote this last year and you never gave me any feedback (sorry for using koloseum as the place where the event happened, without your authorization but take it as free advertisement).

Holy crap i beat ronnie coleman
Published by benz on Nov 01, 2007

So i thought it would just be another day at Koloseum Gym, the new mecca of bodybuilding. I woke up early in the morning, took my usual protein shake and self injected some russian dianabol. You know, i’m a bodybuilder, this is normal.
I got in my old chevrolet impala modded by some hispanic guys for a few bucks, and started driving to the gym. s I was driving something happened, and I knew then that the day would be special. I saw a tape in my deck,
and i was like “Umhh What is this?” so i pushed the play button, and these mexi-english lyrics started to play all over my nice car, lyrics glorifying rape and inviting people to kill “pigs” which i assume, it stand for cops, hardcore tape.
After 20 mins listening to this music, i finally arrived to Koloseum Gym, parked my car and went in. As usual, Milos Sarcev, also known as The Mind, was there, welcoming his customers and training his guys, his warriors, the so called future of bodybuilding.
While going into the gym, i noticed a guy, but not just that normal big guy you see in this gyms, this guy was THE 8TH TIME MR OLYMPIA: RONNIE “BIG RONNIE” C-O-L-E-M-A-N, i was damn amazed to see this huge black animal using the same machines i used everyday.
I quickly started to workout next to him, trying to imitate & learn everything from him. After some minutes doing bench press with 500 lbs! he stand up , looked around and said: “Hey boy, bring me some water mixed with NO explode, NOW”. I looked around too
and saw nobody else so i asked him “Are you talking to me?” and he said “Yes boy, now go for my water and no explode, i’m training for Mr Olympia 2007″. Everything was ok until this, i might be a small guy compared to him, but i ain’t nobody’s bitch, not
even a black men bitch. Ronnie kept looking at me, waiting for his water mixed with NO, and i kept looking at him to, i had the eye of the tiger look in my eyes. Suddenly, Ronnie started to insult me, by calling me “useless white trash” and “joke bodybuilder”
so i replied back with “Shut up fatty, you ain’t no fucking MR O, your career is over, you look like a damn COW”. As you can imagine, this pissed him off so bad that he started to say some badass hardcore insults, those ones you learn in compton, east la, watts,
etc, and after that, he said “Let’s go outside and fix this matter NOW”. I am no pussy and accepted his duel, we went outside, Milos was watching and so many other bodybuilders and the fight started. Big Fatass Coleman tried the typical 1-2 punch mix with me,
but since i’m smaller i easily evaded it, then it was MY turn. I started with some low kicks straight to his penis, made him fall on his knees and, while imitating van damme, i connected a straight mawashi kick in his face, HE WAS B-L-E-E-D-I-N-G and i was
FURIOUS!. Quickly before he could stand up, i saw this trashcan outside Koloseum, the trashcan where all the warriors puke after training with Milos, and picked it and threw it to Ronnie. That was enough for the 8th time Mr. Olympia, he was badly injured, he
couldn’t stand up because he’s way too fat, and while all bodybuilders were looking at me, showing me respect, i started shouting out loud “HOW ABOUT YOU BRING ME A FUCKING BOTTLE OF WATER MIXED WITH YOUR BLOOD, MR. O?”, and Ronnie started to cry, he even said
sorry to me and promised to never make fun again of the small guys at the gym. Most of you won’t believe my story, but for those who were at Koloseum Gym that day, including Milos, they will never forget that the 8th time Mr Olympia, cried in the parking lot
and begged for mercy from this poor small white man who just wanted to learn from the king, and ended teaching the king, a good lesson.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 11:10:17 AM »
benz, in the words of big ronnie - stay off the crack....boy ::)
175lbs by 31st July

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 11:25:48 AM »
benz, in the words of big ronnie - stay off the crack....boy ::)

lol admit is a funny story, everytime i read it i laugh and i try to think what i was thinking when i wrote it  ;D

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »
a friend of mine clicked on you web site and observed you charge 500.00 an hr for a consultation. don''t you think that is a extremely inflated price?  and do you get clients from middle class incomes that pay $ like that?  i respect your knowledge and im not bashing,
 it just seems to me that only the very wealthy could afford a steep price like that. thanks!!

Haven't you heard of supply and demand?  If Milos is asking $500 and getting enough clients to make the kind of money he wants then the demand is sufficient for him to price his sessions at $500.  If no one, or too few, are willing to pay him his asking price, then he needs to lower his price to increase demand for his consultation services.

Milos is running a business, not a charity.  He's going to do like all good capitalist entrepeneurs and ask for as much as the market will bear.

I, for one, can't see spending that kind of money for Milos's advices, but then again, I'm not willing to spend thousands of dollars on legal and illegal bodybuilding supplements and substances either.  Many are.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 05:44:49 PM »
Are you serious Milos? If so let's get this set up and happening!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2008, 05:49:03 PM »
Hey milos i wrote this last year and you never gave me any feedback (sorry for using koloseum as the place where the event happened, without your authorization but take it as free advertisement).

Holy crap i beat ronnie coleman
Published by benz on Nov 01, 2007

So i thought it would just be another day at Koloseum Gym, the new mecca of bodybuilding. I woke up early in the morning, took my usual protein shake and self injected some russian dianabol. You know, i’m a bodybuilder, this is normal.
I got in my old chevrolet impala modded by some hispanic guys for a few bucks, and started driving to the gym. s I was driving something happened, and I knew then that the day would be special. I saw a tape in my deck,
and i was like “Umhh What is this?” so i pushed the play button, and these mexi-english lyrics started to play all over my nice car, lyrics glorifying rape and inviting people to kill “pigs” which i assume, it stand for cops, hardcore tape.
After 20 mins listening to this music, i finally arrived to Koloseum Gym, parked my car and went in. As usual, Milos Sarcev, also known as The Mind, was there, welcoming his customers and training his guys, his warriors, the so called future of bodybuilding.
While going into the gym, i noticed a guy, but not just that normal big guy you see in this gyms, this guy was THE 8TH TIME MR OLYMPIA: RONNIE “BIG RONNIE” C-O-L-E-M-A-N, i was damn amazed to see this huge black animal using the same machines i used everyday.
I quickly started to workout next to him, trying to imitate & learn everything from him. After some minutes doing bench press with 500 lbs! he stand up , looked around and said: “Hey boy, bring me some water mixed with NO explode, NOW”. I looked around too
and saw nobody else so i asked him “Are you talking to me?” and he said “Yes boy, now go for my water and no explode, i’m training for Mr Olympia 2007″. Everything was ok until this, i might be a small guy compared to him, but i ain’t nobody’s bitch, not
even a black men bitch. Ronnie kept looking at me, waiting for his water mixed with NO, and i kept looking at him to, i had the eye of the tiger look in my eyes. Suddenly, Ronnie started to insult me, by calling me “useless white trash” and “joke bodybuilder”
so i replied back with “Shut up fatty, you ain’t no fucking MR O, your career is over, you look like a damn COW”. As you can imagine, this pissed him off so bad that he started to say some badass hardcore insults, those ones you learn in compton, east la, watts,
etc, and after that, he said “Let’s go outside and fix this matter NOW”. I am no pussy and accepted his duel, we went outside, Milos was watching and so many other bodybuilders and the fight started. Big Fatass Coleman tried the typical 1-2 punch mix with me,
but since i’m smaller i easily evaded it, then it was MY turn. I started with some low kicks straight to his penis, made him fall on his knees and, while imitating van damme, i connected a straight mawashi kick in his face, HE WAS B-L-E-E-D-I-N-G and i was
FURIOUS!. Quickly before he could stand up, i saw this trashcan outside Koloseum, the trashcan where all the warriors puke after training with Milos, and picked it and threw it to Ronnie. That was enough for the 8th time Mr. Olympia, he was badly injured, he
couldn’t stand up because he’s way too fat, and while all bodybuilders were looking at me, showing me respect, i started shouting out loud “HOW ABOUT YOU BRING ME A FUCKING BOTTLE OF WATER MIXED WITH YOUR BLOOD, MR. O?”, and Ronnie started to cry, he even said
sorry to me and promised to never make fun again of the small guys at the gym. Most of you won’t believe my story, but for those who were at Koloseum Gym that day, including Milos, they will never forget that the 8th time Mr Olympia, cried in the parking lot
and begged for mercy from this poor small white man who just wanted to learn from the king, and ended teaching the king, a good lesson.

Hi Nasser.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 05:50:49 PM »
Are you serious Milos? If so let's get this set up and happening!

You know I am serious.
I would offer monthly seminar if there is enough interest...no problem.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 05:51:56 PM »
You know I am serious.
I would offer monthly seminar if there is enough interest...no problem.
Awesome. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!