Author Topic: question for milos  (Read 7838 times)

peroni

• Getbig III
Re: question for milos
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 06:36:33 PM »
You know I am serious.
I would offer monthly seminar if there is enough interest...no problem.

I'll tell you all my "Milos experience". I'm a gym owner and personal trainer with 14 + years of experience. Well educated experience (as in not a corporate gym know nothing trainer) I had a difficult client claiming my nutrition plan was ineffective for her. I've trained 3 pro bbers, 8 pro football players, a bunch of weekend warriors, and a gazillion housewives and regular people.  I understand nutrition, exercise, anatomy, etc. I study it daily as I have for the past 15+ years or so. I decided to e mail Milos to see if we put our heads together, if we could come up with the solution to the nutrition dilemma. My wife being Serbian, has taught me the language for the past 9 years so I e mailed Milos in his native language with my best effort and plenty of bad grammar. Not only did he respond quickly, but he gave me his cell phone # to call him so we could discuss the problem I was experiencing and see what we could do about it at ABSOLUTELY NO COST TO ME!  At the end of the day, the client admitted her nutrition was nothing like I had prescribed and since then, she's followed my original plan with great success. I left Milos a message to say thank you so much for the offer and for extending yourself to me in an effort to help. He's a class act.
You can knock a man for his accomplishments and you can pathetically try to knock a respectable man off his well deserved podium, but in the end, you're the one looking a like a budala. Razumijes me?

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008, 07:27:56 PM »
Awesome. 8)

See you there is there is a seminar Chaos, I will fly to cali just for that  8)

if it's in late may, early june  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2008, 07:33:31 PM »
See you there is there is a seminar Chaos, I will fly to cali just for that  8)

if it's in late may, early june  8)

If I run into Milos next week, I will talk to him about it and find out when he will be able to do this. the last seminar I had to leave at intermission... :(

That would be cool for you to come out   8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »
Will Nasser be there talking about who he Fuked and where???.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2008, 07:48:01 PM »
Will Nasser be there talking about who he Fuked and where???.
No doubt Nasser will have to work at the oil change station. :'(

Will "Meltdown" be there? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2008, 07:57:42 PM »
I'll tell you all my "Milos experience". I'm a gym owner and personal trainer with 14 + years of experience. Well educated experience (as in not a corporate gym know nothing trainer) I had a difficult client claiming my nutrition plan was ineffective for her. I've trained 3 pro bbers, 8 pro football players, a bunch of weekend warriors, and a gazillion housewives and regular people.  I understand nutrition, exercise, anatomy, etc. I study it daily as I have for the past 15+ years or so. I decided to e mail Milos to see if we put our heads together, if we could come up with the solution to the nutrition dilemma. My wife being Serbian, has taught me the language for the past 9 years so I e mailed Milos in his native language with my best effort and plenty of bad grammar. Not only did he respond quickly, but he gave me his cell phone # to call him so we could discuss the problem I was experiencing and see what we could do about it at ABSOLUTELY NO COST TO ME!  At the end of the day, the client admitted her nutrition was nothing like I had prescribed and since then, she's followed my original plan with great success. I left Milos a message to say thank you so much for the offer and for extending yourself to me in an effort to help. He's a class act.
You can knock a man for his accomplishments and you can pathetically try to knock a respectable man off his well deserved podium, but in the end, you're the one looking a like a budala. Razumijes me?
How did Milos help in making your client admit she didn't follow your plan?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2008, 08:04:02 PM »
If Nasser turned up there would be a MELTOWN.These guys have to get together and talk this who Fuked who out.Seems a little much for the internet.Nasser must have No fear of Milos to talk like that about the dudes wife.Hmmmmmmmmm

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2008, 08:04:27 PM »
Sorry if that wasn't clear. Milos offered his help pro bono when I contacted him. I contacted him before the client fessed up. It was after I received his e mail that she confessed. Since there was no issue as she had made it seem, I left a message telling Milos thank you very much and there's no situation/nutrition confusion after all.   I didn't want to waste his time since there was no issue

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2008, 08:15:59 PM »
If Nasser turned up there would be a MELTOWN.These guys have to get together and talk this who Fuked who out.Seems a little much for the internet.Nasser must have No fear of Milos to talk like that about the dudes wife.Hmmmmmmmmm
"No fear"? He's knows were the gym is, why not talk about it with Milos in person instead of over the internet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2008, 10:00:06 PM »
You know I am serious.

If you ever get a chance you should try and set something up here on the east coast, maybe in philly or new york.
I

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2008, 04:05:34 AM »
Most of the people of Getbig would benefit greatly from a consultation with Milos.  He is a wealth of knowledge.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2008, 04:19:08 AM »
Knny - I would love to give you free one hour consultation and let you decide (and maybe post here?) if you think I am worth what I charge...
I know that you are not exactly my biggest fan - so I think it is fair offer?

One thing I didn't mention...I do 75% of consultations FREE (which is not really fair to my paying costumers...but that is the truth...My (should I say sad?) truth indeed...But, I wouldn't do it any other way...)

And how do you decide which customers have to pay and which not?? ???

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2008, 10:46:22 AM »

but still it's $500

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2008, 02:18:35 PM »
Knny - I would love to give you free one hour consultation and let you decide (and maybe post here?) if you think I am worth what I charge...
I know that you are not exactly my biggest fan - so I think it is fair offer?

One thing I didn't mention...I do 75% of consultations FREE (which is not really fair to my paying costumers...but that is the truth...My (should I say sad?) truth indeed...But, I wouldn't do it any other way...)

I know you would love to meet up with me....but then again so many other people want to as well.   ;D

Just right now I have other interests.  I work out just to stay in shape & strong these days.  I just don't have any ambitions.

Maybe when I decide to...i'll give you a ring.  Right now the only thing I've been concentrating on training is our Rottweiler.  He's got more Champion potential than I ever will have.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2008, 02:32:04 PM »
Hi Nasser.

Why are you insulting me? Im not nasser el synthol  ;D

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2008, 10:02:40 PM »

And where is Nasser now?  He seems to have quietly disappeared.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2008, 10:29:03 PM »
Probably looking at pics of some women he Fuked who went on to marry other guys.Hmmmmmmmmmm

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2008, 01:48:52 AM »

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2008, 05:12:24 AM »
i would love to hear from milos himself on the 500.00 hr consultation fee. im just curious if who with a average income would or could pay that. im sure he is knows his stuff regarding bodybuilding but 500.00 a hr. how much could he actually tell you in 1 hr anyway?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2008, 05:17:13 AM »
...and how many bbing trophies have you mutha fukkas won hey??

jane fonda workouts + high sugar drinks = keys to the bbing universe man.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2008, 07:33:56 AM »
And where is Nasser now?  He seems to have quietly disappeared.

As has his bed buddy, BigBobs. Hopefully it lasts!!! :D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2008, 07:55:47 AM »
You know I am serious.

Mios is teh man

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2008, 12:45:04 PM »
Unless you know or have personal experience with Milos I find it hard to get a read on him. You hear so many conflicting information.
Good, sincere guy or self-serving demon who destroys lives for sport (LOL!)

I never want to fault a man for wanting to make a good living. Everyone wants others to give them or do something for them for free but they rarely do it themselves. If someone wants to pay him $500/hr then good for him. I wish I could command that kind of scratch.

He's a good bodybuilder though. Much better than current champ.

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2008, 12:50:14 PM »
I am a fan of Milos.

That is all.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2008, 02:06:41 PM »
For many of the GB who complain about $500 hourly rate....it's a professional service rate.  The service is for the pro-bb's and future pro's, in pro-level.  Obviously, these pro's know the benefits they will gain from Milos; just as other pro's training with the other reputable names in the industry.  Just because you make it into the pro ranks doesn't mean you know how and what to do, to take your physique to the next level and win.  You have to make a distinct improvement every year, and you would need professional trainer and guidance.  The judges are always looking for improvement per competitor. The dedication, cost, experience, winning, and knowledge these pro's render enable them to justify pricing their autograph pics; nevertheless fans are willing to pay.  The $500 rate will last these guys a long time.  Keep in mind that pro-bb is beyond the "I need to lose a few pounds" $30 hourly rate.