Author Topic: Dexter Jackson guestposing at Vancouver USA Mar. 29, 2008  (Read 7512 times)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Re: Dexter Jackson guestposing at Vancouver USA Mar. 29, 2008
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »
Even offseason Dex looks cut up.  Better than those bloated beasts that prance around in their thongs.
Hardly off season a month after competing!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 09:46:17 AM »
Phil Heath will destroy him at the Mr O.

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 09:48:34 AM »
not deserving to beat victor, so yeah, top 2 o if vic doesnt compete. will never beat jay unless the judges seriously do go for the more ripped and balanced physique over the mass monster.

Martinez will never be permitted to win with his rap sheet being what it is

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 09:50:29 AM »
Glasses on a bodybuilding stage... you dont' see that often!

Ha...you do in Russia and other, similar neighboring countries. They are not quite 'with it' in such places

Moosejay

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 09:51:22 AM »
;D ;D

Just how do these goofs think they are enhancing their performances with dark glasses and such?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 11:10:27 AM »
Hey asswipe, you are the grumpiest, most frustrated and bitter POS in this site, ever - EVERY single post of yours is about how something or someone sucks. Why don't you go get laid - maybe it'll help you aka Jason Armstrong stop being so grumpy :)

BTW, you shouldn't be ragging on anyone given your looks or the fact that you don't even have the balls to post under you own handle cause you are afraid of anonymous internet posters. HTH

dude, you couldn't be farther from the truth- i'm actually one of the nicest people you'd ever meet.

i only bust the balls of those who deserve it- those who dish it out to others.

since you have checked my post history (i am flattered) you would have noticed every one of my posts have been directed at people who are generally assholes to others. for example, there are many good people on this board who i would never say a negative thing about- guys like musclecentre for example. i'll go into the child boards to debate politics and sports and always reserve a respectful tone with those who treat me likewise.

in the future, maybe you should treat others the way you would like to be treated and you wouldn't have to worry about me cutting you down.

either that or grow a thicker skin- but don't cry to me about it, as you a laying in the bed you made.

'HTH'

edit: given my looks? lol. you have never seen me, cupcake, despite the pictures the those disenfranchised by my posts have claimed to be me, but if i were to justify the fact i run guys like you and the little band of gayboys known as the 'squad' into the ground based on my 'looks' i'd be well within my rights.

thanks for coming out.

b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
dude, you couldn't be farther from the truth- i'm actually one of the nicest people you'd ever meet.

since you have checked my post history (i am flattered) you would have noticed every one of my posts have been directed at people who are generally assholes to others. for example, there are many good people on this board who i would never say a negative thing about- guys like musclecentre for example. i'll go into the child boards to debate politics and sports and always reserve a respectful tone with those who treat me likewise.

in the future, maybe you should treat others the way you would like to be treated and you wouldn't have to worry about me cutting you down.

either that or grow a thicker skin- but don't cry to me about it, as you a laying in the bed you made.

'HTH'

edit: given my looks? lol. you have never seen me, cupcake, despite the pictures the those disenfranchised by my posts have claimed to be me, but if i were to justify the fact i run guys like you and the little band of gayboys known as the 'squad' into the ground based on my 'looks' i'd be well within my rights.

thanks for coming out.

Checking your post History? Please tell me even you are not that retarded. I don't care what you say in other boards - in the G&O you are nothing more than a bitter asshole who keeps whining about someone or the other every time you post. And if that's not you in that pic, then I fear to think what you actually look like, given you are afraid to post a pic (although that would certainly explain the grumpiness) ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 01:29:17 PM »
Checking your post History? Please tell me even you are not that retarded. I don't care what you say in other boards - in the G&O you are nothing more than a bitter asshole who keeps whining about someone or the other every time you post. And if that's not you in that pic, then I fear to think what you actually look like, given you are afraid to post a pic (although that would certainly explain the grumpiness) ;D

seems like i'm under your skin, huh 'kiwiol'?-

'i don't care what you say on other boards...wah, wah, wah.'

want a tissue?

suck it up, sweetheart.

feel free to respond to this and make yourself look even more of a whiny b itch than you already are.
b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 01:31:17 PM »
seems like i'm under your skin, huh 'kiwiol'?-

'i don't care what you say on other boards...wah, wah, wah.'

want a tissue?

suck it up, sweetheart.

feel free to respond to this and make yourself look even more of a whiny b itch than you already are.

My pointing out that you are a grumpy asshole isn't you getting under my skin, although your constant whining about the big, bad evil Squadfather non-stop certainly implies that he is under yours. HTH ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »
My pointing out that you are a grumpy asshole isn't you getting under my skin, although your constant whining about the big, bad evil Squadfather non-stop certainly implies that he is under yours. HTH ;D
are you insinuating that "no one" is a little, weak, pussy assed penis smoker, Kiwiol?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2008, 01:38:44 PM »
are you insinuating that "no one" is a little, weak, pussy assed penis smoker, Kiwiol?

Hahahaha add to that the fact that he obviously hasn't gotten laid since the one time his mom taught him the ropes which was also his first time and you have described him to a T ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2008, 01:53:41 PM »
Phil Heath will destroy him at the Mr O.
Just like he did at he Arnold? ouch :o
I think Dexter can defeat ANY pro out there today. I am major fan of Jay and think he desrves to be  Mr Olympia. But Dexter beat Jay cleanly at the 2003 GNC here in ATL.
I hear all these "wait and see " comments, to which I say, wait and see what exactly?
Dexter just won 3 straight and looked incredible. I think he has legit shot at Jay and the O if Jay is off again or doesn't make any progress himself.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »
Hahahaha add to that the fact that he obviously hasn't gotten laid since the one time his mom taught him the ropes which was also his first time and you have described him to a T ;D
yeah but if you consider getting a dick up the ass "getting laid" then "no one' gets laid all the time.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2008, 02:35:07 PM »
yeah but if you consider getting a dick up the ass "getting laid" then "no one' gets laid all the time.

True. Like mother, like son I guess :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2008, 02:41:07 PM »

'HTH'

thanks for coming out.

Nice long ass explanation meltdown.  No way am I gonna read all that mess.  The mighty kiwiol owns your gyno-infested "pecs"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2008, 02:44:48 PM »
Nice long ass explanation meltdown.  No way am I gonna read all that mess.  The mighty kiwiol owns your gyno-infested "pecs"

Are you saying 'No one' is so ugly that whenever he goes to McDonalds, they always ask him if he'd like some food with his paper bag, Panda?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2008, 02:53:26 PM »
he is looking goodl, he looks like he has gotten bigger in the last couple of years, nothing huge just a couple of pounds here and there.
But what going on with that gut that has only recently come up hasn't it?
there's no magic pills... just needles

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 07:32:45 PM »

ah, here comes the 3 Stooges- squadfatter, pedomonium and kiwiol to band together to try to do what none of you apart, or together for that matter, can accomplish.

i feel flattered to know that squad and his little band of gayboys has somehow felt the need to unify forces and use their same, redundant, tired 'are you saying that ...' routine that has been done a million times over. not very original and not entirely unexpected.

and of course, pedomonium with the pic of the random fat guy he keeps on his hard drive dedicated to me which only shows how far i have gotten in your head. you are in good company with the coach, fatty.

i think this post by kiwiol just about says it all, as he gushes over squadfatter like a 16 year old girl:

ROFL. Sarcasm - you are the Seinfeld of Bodybuilding / Weightlifting. Like David Letterman once said to Jerry Seinfeld, 'Anything and Everything becomes material in your hands' ;D Not kissing ur ass or anything, but your posts are by far the funniest ones and your lines are the most original in Getbig - pure Gold.

god.

you must find it hard to type with his manhood lodged so deeply down your throat, huh 'kiwiol'?

lol.

b

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2008, 07:37:29 PM »

Holy Shit! Noone looks worse than I do........... :o :o :o
I hate the State.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2008, 09:25:03 PM »
ah, here comes the 3 Stooges- squadfatter, pedomonium and kiwiol to band together to try to do what none of you apart, or together for that matter, can accomplish.

i feel flattered to know that squad and his little band of gayboys has somehow felt the need to unify forces and use their same, redundant, tired 'are you saying that ...' routine that has been done a million times over. not very original and not entirely unexpected.

and of course, pedomonium with the pic of the random fat guy he keeps on his hard drive dedicated to me which only shows how far i have gotten in your head. you are in good company with the coach, fatty.

i think this post by kiwiol just about says it all, as he gushes over squadfatter like a 16 year old girl:

god.

you must find it hard to type with his manhood lodged so deeply down your throat, huh 'kiwiol'?

lol.

Try this: write just a couple sentences instead of a couple of pages. :-*

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2008, 09:29:40 PM »
Is this dex guestposing his baby? It seems like its 4 months out to give birth  ::)

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2008, 01:14:27 AM »
Most pros look horrible offseason, but Dex stay in good shape.

Btw No One is making  kiwi and sqatf/panda looking really stupid.
He is really killing them there,  3stooges hehe LMAO.

B

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2008, 07:17:39 AM »
you all talk about dex. he does not talk about you.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2008, 07:22:30 AM »
Most pros look horrible offseason, but Dex stay in good shape.

Btw No One is making  kiwi and sqatf/panda looking really stupid.
He is really killing them there,  3stooges hehe LMAO.

Another gimmick of No one on top of Jason Armstrong and Jediknight? Wow, looks like we have a real winner here :-X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2008, 11:56:11 AM »
Another gimmick of No one on top of Jason Armstrong and Jediknight? Wow, looks like we have a real winner here :-X

you are the biggest crybaby b itch on this board, sweetheart.

crying 'gimmick' as he grasps for one last straw as he drowns in a sea of desperation.

it's difficult to tell what a person is like in real life judging by the way they interact on a message board, but i think it's safe to say you'd be rather effeminate, and a cry baby.

no that there is anything wrong with that, gearbox.

b