Author Topic: Dexter Jackson guestposing at Vancouver USA Mar. 29, 2008  (Read 7524 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Dexter Jackson guestposing at Vancouver USA Mar. 29, 2008
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2008, 12:02:36 PM »

you are the biggest crybaby b itch on this board, sweetheart.

crying 'gimmick' as he grasps for one last straw as he drowns in a sea of desperation.

it's difficult to tell what a person is like in real life judging by the way they interact on a message board, but i think it's safe to say you'd be rather effeminate, and a cry baby.

no that there is anything wrong with that, gearbox.

So you agree that you are a bitter asshole? Cool 8)

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2008, 09:52:46 PM »
Another gimmick of No one on top of Jason Armstrong and Jediknight? Wow, looks like we have a real winner here :-X

If you think I am No Ones gimmick, then you are even dumber than Goodrum.
No wonder you are unemployed you evil little troll.
B

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2008, 10:07:34 PM »
All nest and no bird...Very strange of a dude full of hormones...He used to look pretty good as a lightweight and could actually dance back then...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2008, 05:23:07 AM »
If you think I am No Ones gimmick, then you are even dumber than Goodrum.
No wonder you are unemployed you evil little troll.

you'll have to forgive alvin, big14.

he tries so hard endear himself to, and tries so desperately to fit in with the little band of gayboys known as the 'squad' with his constant fawning by following them around the board parroting his little heros by gushing ' are you trying to say that...', that he can't accept the rest of the board thinks he's a faggoty douchbag.

let us not criticise, but pity this poor little limp- wrist for wanting to fit in on a message board so badly when his social life outside of here consists of cross dressing and transvestism.
b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2008, 05:24:54 AM »
you'll have to forgive alvin, big14.

he tries so hard endear himself to, and tries so desperately to fit in with the little band of gayboys known as the 'squad' with his constant fawning and following them around the board parroting his little heros by gushing ' are you trying to say that...', that he can't accept the rest of the board thinks he a faggoty douchbag.

let us not criticise, but pity this poor little limp- wrist for wanting to fit in on a message board so badly when his social life outside of here consists of cross dressing and transvestism.

If you stop being a whiny little bitch, I'll be gentle on your mom's mouth when I skullfuck her later tonight. Promise

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2008, 01:29:08 PM »
If you stop being a whiny little bitch, I'll be gentle on your mom's mouth when I skullfuck her later tonight. Promise

hahahahahah