Author Topic: WANTED: ON AIR SUPPLEMENT REVIEWER for BIG NATION  (Read 3649 times)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: WANTED: ON AIR SUPPLEMENT REVIEWER for BIG NATION
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 10:57:34 AM »
Screw supplements. Get HowieW in there to talk about how to improve the state of bodybuilding - 45 minute, ad-free, non-interrupted monologues by him on said subject would make for great radio every week 8)
this maybe the cure for insomnia

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 10:59:36 AM »
i agree wityh you high protein intake advice, and the frequent melas. but certain supplements DO WORK, in fact MOST supplements do work...but the benefits are small and they are only seen if you diet and training are 100% spot on.   

kids dont do cable crossovers. they do barbell bench press. and you know what...since most of these kids have no idea how to isolate their chests, or even do MOST of the work with the chest, on that movement...  kids owuld probably have better chests if they DID do cable crossovers...because for the first time in their lives they would actually be stimulating the CHEST, not their front delts and triceps.

...im not really arguing with you 240..  i am just bored as hell sitting in my colleges computer lab and have nothing else to do but write long winded posts and act like i know everything.  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 11:03:18 AM »
exactly  :-*

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 11:05:25 AM »
this maybe the cure for insomnia
How cool would it be for Howie to host 'Insomnia Radio' at midnight every night to help people fall asleep while listening to 'Bodybuilding Improvement' tips!

I love this idea! Howie, get on this!
BigNationRadio.com

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 11:14:16 AM »
How cool would it be for Howie to host 'Insomnia Radio' at midnight every night to help people fall asleep while listening to 'Bodybuilding Improvement' tips!

i normally use c-span..   this could be a nice change of pace!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2008, 11:27:08 AM »

Can we have Vince Basile doing segments on that show on any topic he chooses as well? Would go very nicely with Howie's bit 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2008, 11:53:25 AM »
Daddywaddy is pretty articulate.
LOL. "Waaaaazzzzzuuuuup my Neeeegaaaaas, this here Muscletech [product] is Johnny Falcon tested, Johnny Falcon approved. If you want to fly higher than Icarus, and survive the 2012 Nibiru explosion, Muscletech is your go-to supplement line. When you want it done right, with all the vagina pulling-power of the Mack DaddyWaddy, it just has to be Muscletech. Accept no substitutes."

/actually, that is still way too articulate...my bad

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 01:47:40 PM »
i agree wityh you high protein intake advice, and the frequent melas. but certain supplements DO WORK, in fact MOST supplements do work...but the benefits are small and they are only seen if you diet and training are 100% spot on.   

kids dont do cable crossovers. they do barbell bench press. and you know what...since most of these kids have no idea how to isolate their chests, or even do MOST of the work with the chest, on that movement...  kids owuld probably have better chests if they DID do cable crossovers...because for the first time in their lives they would actually be stimulating the CHEST, not their front delts and triceps.

...im not really arguing with you 240..  i am just bored as hell sitting in my colleges computer lab and have nothing else to do but write long winded posts and act like i know everything.  ;D
why do you make me do it....................BA AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNGGGGGGGGGGG ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2008, 02:19:36 PM »
Ed, talk to Matt c.
HAHA, RON.....

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 02:43:00 PM »

Seriously, these kids need to get with the program, but you have to remember, not everyone can complete the grueling Kolloseum-esque chest workout you blast your plate of armor with i.e - crossovers, flies, pec-dec, push-ups. Just thinking about that gives me the shivers.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 09:01:31 PM »
Ed, talk to Matt c.
I've never seen Matt say anything negative about a supplement.

Also, I've never seen any results. Matt looks decent, but giving props to so many supplements when he probably would look the exact same without them doesn't exactly speak volumes about their effectiveness. It speaks more about questionable integrity and looking to cash in by vouching for everything.

But I could be wrong. If Matt would like to do a 'Before and After' series using a single non-protein supplement, I'd encourage him to do so as I'm sure it would be a very popular thread.

BigNationRadio.com

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2008, 09:10:27 PM »
Ed, it was good to hear Bill W. on the show but you need to kick it up a notch, shit got kind of boring after awhile. Just some constructive criticism.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 09:11:27 PM »
I'd like to offer a weekly Fun Fact on the 20th century's more notable Samoan philosophers.

Interested?  

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »
Ed, it was good to hear Bill W. on the show but you need to kick it up a notch, shit got kind of boring after awhile. Just some constructive criticism.
Yeah, I hear you. I usually spend more time pre-interviewing my guests, but Bill is a busy guy, so I admit to not doing all of my homework.  He's also a great guy with nothing bad to say about anyone and no record of misdeeds, so my work was cut out for me!

No worries...next week's show will be off da hook.

And UFC and Ultimate Fighter veteran Gideon Ray apologizes for his 'no-show' -- I'd love to say it was because he was beating a dude for taking his parking spot, but Gideon told me it was one of those AT&T wants-to-get-paid-before-turning-the-cell-phone-back-on kind of deals.
BigNationRadio.com

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 09:23:00 PM »
Yeah, I hear you. I usually spend more time pre-interviewing my guests, but Bill is a busy guy, so I admit to not doing all of my homework.  He's also a great guy with nothing bad to say about anyone and no record of misdeeds, so my work was cut out for me!

No worries...next week's show will be off da hook.

And UFC and Ultimate Fighter veteran Gideon Ray apologizes for his 'no-show' -- I'd love to say it was because he was beating a dude for taking his parking spot, but Gideon told me it was one of those AT&T wants-to-get-paid-before-turning-the-cell-phone-back-on kind of deals.
Cool, lookin forward to next week. You should get DA and Squaddy back on together even Alex23 was funny on that one.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 09:31:49 PM »
why do you make me do it....................BA AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNGGGGGGGGGGG ;D
hmmm natural 18 year old carb depleted and dieting for months... vs 35 year old man whos done plenty of juice and eating every thing he sees...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2008, 09:34:07 PM »
hmmm natural 18 year old carb depleted and dieting for months... vs 35 year old man whos done plenty of juice and eating every thing he sees...

It seems like aids is deep in your body :(

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2008, 09:37:14 PM »
It seems like aids is deep in your body :(

HAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2008, 09:44:11 PM »
HAHAHAHA!
what are you laughing at BITCH?

why dont you posta pic to get PWND by a pic of me at ANY age from 16-18 all natural mother fucker..   

yeash thats right you wont post a pic because you either look like dave, or like melvin...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2008, 03:29:55 AM »
I've never seen Matt say anything negative about a supplement.

Also, I've never seen any results. Matt looks decent, but giving props to so many supplements when he probably would look the exact same without them doesn't exactly speak volumes about their effectiveness. It speaks more about questionable integrity and looking to cash in by vouching for everything.

But I could be wrong. If Matt would like to do a 'Before and After' series using a single non-protein supplement, I'd encourage him to do so as I'm sure it would be a very popular thread.
Ah, you want a semblance of objectivity, then? Boy, are you soliciting in the wrong place.  8)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2008, 04:28:25 AM »

why dont you posta pic to get PWND by a pic of me at ANY age from 16-18 all natural mother fucker..   

yeash thats right you wont post a pic because you either look like dave, or like melvin...
Atleast you got some backbone Candizzle trading blows with Squadfather on the ladys thread my advice use small amount of orals for your first dealing with steroids your light but you could carry 200 pounds with the right diet and moderate amount of orals.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2008, 09:40:43 AM »
Ed, talk to Matt c.

Agreed. This guy does a great job on his site, has a hell of a build. Matt C would be great.

The Beef

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2008, 09:52:55 AM »

I laugh, because it's funny. You're the joke on this board.....you have the nerve to think you've got it all figured out, and even go as far as giving out advice, as if you know anything. Your ass is in major need of a humbling, son.

I don't post pics of myself....1) I don't care for your approval 2) I'm not an attention whore
HAHA, RON.....

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2008, 10:17:41 AM »
shit, I'll do it.  I don't have any bias cause I really don't take any supplements.  Only some cheap ass protien powder.  Why not?

Ed knows me, block knows me....seems like a pretty easy gig for me.
nasser=piece of shit

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2008, 10:23:58 AM »
Screw supplements. Get HowieW in there to talk about how to improve the state of bodybuilding - 45 minute, ad-free, non-interrupted monologues by him on said subject would make for great radio every week 8)
How about my physics lectures on tape as well, talk about zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz  :-\
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!