Author Topic: not that bad for being muscletech.  (Read 2066 times)

flex933

• Getbig III
not that bad for being muscletech.
« on: April 01, 2008, 12:33:53 PM »
yes i know there all about gimmicks and flashy advertising but i just had some nano vapor the other day for the first time and it seemed to work pretty good. im not saying im gonna buy it, seems to pricey but it was a decent product.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: not that bad for being muscletech.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 01:21:14 PM »
Even those who detest MuscleTech's ads should admit they do make good products.  Expensive, since they need to absorb the costs of those ads, but good nevertheless.

I tried NANO VAPOR and liked it, although I would say NANOX9 is better and one of the best NO products I have tried yet.  My review of NANO VAPOR:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/muscletechnanovaporreview.html

I'll post a NANOX9 review soon.  I am currently sampling NO-XS by Higher Power and while I think it's effective, I can truly tell the difference now between good NO products and great NO products, and I would say that NANOX9 definitely qualifies.  NANO VAPOR is ok, but nothing special compared to X9 and some other really awesome NO products out there, at least based on my experience.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 01:22:45 PM »
Even those who detest MuscleTech's ads should admit they do make good products.  Expensive, since they need to absorb the costs of those ads, but good nevertheless.

Agreed!  Most of the people on this site bitching about the product and their advertising have never even tried the stuff.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 01:24:17 PM »
yes i know there all about gimmicks and flashy advertising but i just had some nano vapor the other day for the first time and it seemed to work pretty good. im not saying im gonna buy it, seems to pricey but it was a decent product.

give it a couple more days and you'll be shitting blood.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 01:26:55 PM »

One of MuscleTech's better products, that's for sure!!! Price-wise, many stores (i.e. Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, etc.) charge about the same price for Nano Vapor as they do for similar products like N.O-XPLODE and SuperPump250. But, as I often say, simply wait for GNC to mark it down and use the Gold Card. Last time I bought some, I paid around $35 for it.

What I like about Vapor is that, unlike the other aforementioned products, you don't have to take it 30-45 minutes before you train. I usually gulp it down in the locker room, while changing. By the time I get to the floor with all the goodies (those would be the weights), Vapor starts working and I get the old tingly feel in my hands and forehead (which usually comes with using Beta-Alanine products).

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »
NANO vapor and nitro-tech are both quality. when it's the same price as other stuff (if you know your GNC deals, you can get it for cheap), i always buy it.

hell, i'm drinking an nano vapor thing right now.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 01:34:26 PM »
Its certainly no SprayFlex

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 01:35:05 PM »
give it a couple more days and you'll be shitting blood.

He's talking about NANO VAPOR, not SuperDump2Shitty SuperPump250.  ;D

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/gasparinutritionsuperpump250review.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 01:37:21 PM »

I tried NANO VAPOR and liked it, although I would say NANOX9 is better and one of the best NO products I have tried yet.  My review of NANO VAPOR:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/muscletechnanovaporreview.html

I'll post a NANOX9 review soon.  I am currently sampling NO-XS by Higher Power and while I think it's effective, I can truly tell the difference now between good NO products and great NO products, and I would say that NANOX9 definitely qualifies.  NANO VAPOR is ok, but nothing special compared to X9 and some other really awesome NO products out there, at least based on my experience.

I prefer drink to pills, especially if the NanoX9 ones are the same size as the Leukic pills. Plus, from what I've seen, there are more marked-down jugs of Vapor than there are marked-down boxes of X9 pills.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
Its certainly no SprayFlex

It sure as hell ain't no cayenne Pepper or Bee Pollen....
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 01:44:21 PM »
the Leukic/Creakic/Gakic/Cell Tech stack increased my bench press by 24,683 percent.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 01:48:01 PM »
I prefer drink to pills, especially if the NanoX9 ones are the same size as the Leukic pills. Plus, from what I've seen, there are more marked-down jugs of Vapor than there are marked-down boxes of X9 pills.

I find that NO products all have a distinct taste and very few companies have managed to mask it completely.  BSN has done a pretty good job with their NO XPLODE product, and so did a few others.

My favourite so far other than NANOX9 would be LG Sciences Cold Fusion EX:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/lgsciencescoldfusionexreview.html

A friend of mine told me that taurine causes a tingling sensation, and I didn't know it was normal for beta-alanine to have the same effect.  I am just now testing a variety of beta-alanine supplements.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 02:07:47 PM »
I find that NO products all have a distinct taste and very few companies have managed to mask it completely.  BSN has done a pretty good job with their NO XPLODE product, and so did a few others.

A friend of mine told me that taurine causes a tingling sensation, and I didn't know it was normal for beta-alanine to have the same effect.  I am just now testing a variety of beta-alanine supplements.

Taurine doesn't have a tingling sensation or I haven't experienced any with it but Beta-alanine does but it lessens over time and depending on the quantity consumed at one time.  I was considering trying nan0x9 but was concerned about stomach discomfort.  Gaspari causes major discomfort.
A

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »
Taurine doesn't have a tingling sensation or I haven't experienced any with it but Beta-alanine does but it lessens over time and depending on the quantity consumed at one time.  I was considering trying nan0x9 but was concerned about stomach discomfort.  Gaspari causes major discomfort.

Do you find that is true in general of Gaspari products?  I only noticed it for SuperPump, which had worst side effects than anything I have ever taken in my entire life, be they supplements, food, or even medicine.  I will never take it again.  Obviously when a person has side effects so severe it clearly indicates the body is rejecting whatever it is.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 02:39:42 PM »
Do you find that is true in general of Gaspari products?  I only noticed it for SuperPump, which had worst side effects than anything I have ever taken in my entire life, be they supplements, food, or even medicine.  I will never take it again.  Obviously when a person has side effects so severe it clearly indicates the body is rejecting whatever it is.

are you saying Gaspari is responsible for making you impotent, Matt C?

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »

Matt, just a suggestion. Try trueprotien.com's Beta-Alanine. It fucking rocks. Trust me.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 05:52:02 PM »

I should have been more specified, sorry.  Its superpump.  The stuff made me sick in all possible ways even at very lose dose.  Like you I will never use it again.
A