Author Topic: Obama for president  (Read 1021 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Obama for president
« on: April 01, 2008, 03:23:35 PM »

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama for president
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »
we need to get this guy to post on getbig

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 03:59:48 PM »
Jesus loves you!  :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »
Bast, I was gonna post that then decided not to. it's too depressing to me to think that there people who actually follow wolves like him. People who believe that the only reason they eat, or that the only reason their neighbourhoods have been revitalized is because someone like him speaks. It's all in his mouth all right, ...and all the shit is coming out.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 05:06:18 PM »
Here's a better video imo           http://www.dipdive.com/dip-politics/wato/
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 05:11:35 PM »
Here's my issue. Yeah, the guy is an ass but some of the stuff he said is true as far as minorities having a unique perspective on racism. That being said, people write worse things all the time on GetBig about blacks, jews, arabs, liberals, etc... Why is it such a big deal when a black guy with ties to Obama says the same things most of us ignore on a daily basis?

I still feel most people are retarded for thinking Obama being president will change their lives one bit.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 05:20:34 PM »
Here's my issue. Yeah, the guy is an ass but some of the stuff he said is true as far as minorities having a unique perspective on racism. That being said, people write worse things all the time on GetBig about blacks, jews, arabs, liberals, etc... Why is it such a big deal when a black guy with ties to Obama says the same things most of us ignore on a daily basis?

I still feel most people are retarded for thinking Obama being president will change their lives one bit.

Just so the readers are straights on this, the preacher in the above video Bast posted doesn't have ties to Obama.

As for the preacher who people got so up-in-arms about, ...it's just Obama's enemies trying to exploit people's fear.

They've played out OBL for so long, people are no longer responding to that, ...but the fear that Blacks will seek revenge against whites is a fear that some harbour, and the racists are trying to exploit the hell out of it.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM »
Just so the readers are straights on this, the preacher in the above video Bast posted doesn't have ties to Obama.

As for the preacher who people got so up-in-arms about, ...it's just Obama's enemies trying to exploit people's fear.

They've played out OBL for so long, people are no longer responding to that, ...but the fear that Blacks will seek revenge against whites is a fear that some harbour, and the racists are trying to exploit the hell out of it.

They all look alike, LOL!  :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 05:30:42 PM »
 ::) thread.