Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 11:09:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luke Wood Gains 50lbs in 3 Months (pics)  (Read 17556 times)
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2008, 11:23:25 AM »

220 is hardly skinny you would still look big!

the fella wouldnt be 220lb ,,more like 200lb clean if try to keep it at 8-10% and most likley will fall into the 180-190lb if completely remain off hormones,,

that fella will never see 220lb at single digit without the consistent use of hormones,,you friends like to dream a lot and like to buy a lot of creatine ethyl easter to make those dreams white

there is not even one single time in the last years that this guy is compltely off for over 30 days ,,not even once! and yes 220lb is a very big boy especially at sub 10% and claiming to clean status

thee is no natural in bodybuilding get it out of your head,,if kevin is walking 180lb this fella would walk too 180b maybe 190lb due to his 2 inch advantage...
Report to moderator   Logged

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2008, 11:29:32 AM »

jay doesnt have any arm seperation at 3 %... 

jason is a sack full of oil,,he cant have seperation ,,his skin is very thick from oil and growth abuse with lots of insulin ,,the luke fella does use a lot of growth and insulin but he doesnt put a lot of time or attention into seo because he doesnt have a reason to because he is not in the top competition due to many other reasons such as symetry ,,,palumbo distention from whatever growth and insulin he does use,,high blood pressure he cant hide easily etc,,by the way if he says he is 6-7% you can be sure its somewhere around 6-7% ,,he wont go out of his house at 20% ,,we need everything to sit right when we go out in public no 20% nothing

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2008, 11:42:36 AM »

I love it how all the "gigantic" naturals here try to bash on him.
At the end of the day he enjoys it, he choose to do it and he looks great while doing it.
All you pussies just keep telling yourself that if you used AAS you would look even better  Roll Eyes

Looking massive Luke, whats your next show?

Cheesy,,the fella is a professional bodybuilder,,that means money $ = your body ,,if he dont look half decent then pack the begs and go home,,but to say no one of getbig can look like that its not right,,actually ill go and say that 9 out of 10 of getbig members can look as big as thick and as muscular as luke with similar body fat and skin elasticity if they use what he uses which consist

testosterone
nandrolone/eq
anapolon/dianabol
growth
insulin
t3

he uses lots more but anyone from this board,,well almost any one from this board after 5 years on the above in some form will look like luke ,,maybe not 275lb since that fella will be 5'9 and not 6 feet but 250+ at similar bodyfat%

the momst you all get it you will understand bodybuilding

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2008, 11:51:35 AM »

Luke, serious question. Why did you feel you needed to clean out and drop weight? What kind of health problems did you have?

only reason to stop at the levels talked about ,,since he maxed his potential long long time ago and will never make top of bodybuilding world again due to hiim maxing himself already in addition to structure problems,,the only reason you stop at this level where you make money off your body and you need hormones to even THE MUSCLE you have not only the over all size,,its the following reasons:

1. digestive problems involving the large intestin and small intestine
2. blood work coming very bad ,,many dont even check it but sometimes yu ojust can look at someone and you feel it personally yourself if you suffer badly and quietly
3.advanced palumbo deasease ,,you can try and stop it by losing weight ,,it never works since his organs are already double the size of a regular fella even if he is 200lb fella it wont matter,,see palumbo as a good example
4. duretic and pain killer abuse,,in his case this is not the problem since he is not a very heavy lifter so nothing to worry about in this department

it is combination of reason 1 2 3 each had its toll to some degree and the only one who knows the truth is the bodybuilder which will never ever say it because it can hurt financially and finish career

taking the break for the sake of taking a break is done but usually a month vacation and the bodybuilder is deep back into it ,,usually crusing during the vacation on low doses but still deep in the game ,,same exact thing as coke addicts,,gotta have it every monday and friday otherwize yruoe not you in your own head friends

fallen angel
Jerryme7
Competitors II
Getbig IV

Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices

« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2008, 11:59:42 AM »

What gh15 said is the truth...

Prior to becoming "clean" I use to fluctuate in weight from over 220s to over 270s..

I never got over the 200 pound mark until I had "help"

Coming off of that "help" years later and entering a "natural" bodybuilding show....my body went down to my "natural weight" prior to using "help" which was 190s...and I am talking about my bodyfat being less than 10% here...

gh15 speaks the truth and its an honor to have him here posting !!
Gigantic Event
Getbig V

can you...trip like i DO ?

« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2008, 12:01:17 PM »

Cheesy,,the fella is a professional bodybuilder,,that means money $ = your body ,,if he dont look half decent then pack the begs and go home,,but to say no one of getbig can look like that its not right,,actually ill go and say that 9 out of 10 of getbig members can look as big as thick and as muscular as luke with similar body fat and skin elasticity if they use what he uses which consist

testosterone
nandrolone/eq
anapolon/dianabol
growth
insulin
t3

he uses lots more but anyone from this board,,well almost any one from this board after 5 years on the above in some form will look like luke ,,maybe not 275lb since that fella will be 5'9 and not 6 feet but 250+ at similar bodyfat%

the momst you all get it you will understand bodybuilding

I personally think I'd look BETTER than him if I took all that shit.

Hahaha  Flame away bitches!!!!!
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2008, 12:02:07 PM »

Prior to becoming "clean" I use to fluctuate in weight from over 220s to over 270s..

I never got over the 200 pound mark until I had "help"

Coming off of that "help" years later and entering a "natural" bodybuilding show....my body went down to my "natural weight" prior to using "help" which was 190s...and I am talking about my bodyfat being less than 10% here...

gh15 speaks the truth and its an honor to have him here posting !!

How tall are you?
Jerryme7
Competitors II
Getbig IV

« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2008, 12:02:51 PM »

Im 5'10" and a half....
bigdumbbell
Getbig V

Bon Voyage !

« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2008, 12:08:07 PM »

I personally think I'd look BETTER than him if I took all that shit.

Hahaha  Flame away bitches!!!!!
   i think u would too
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2008, 12:09:13 PM »

Im 5'10" and a half....

I'm 6'2" 215# and not even trying.  Hitting and staying over 200# is not a big deal--unless one is 5'7".  I don't know how tall Luke is but 200-220lbs clean is hardly a stretch depending on diet and lifestyle.
Jerryme7
Competitors II
Getbig IV

« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2008, 12:13:12 PM »

BayGBM  said
I'm 6'2" 215# and not even trying.  Hitting and staying over 200# is not a big deal--unless one is 5'7".  I don't know how tall Luke is but 200-220lbs clean is hardly a stretch depending on diet and lifestyle.

Im talking about bodyfat in the low digits and being above 200 pounds, Bay...

Are you in the single digits?
MAXX
Getbig V

GHet huge, eat clen, tren hard, dbolish goals!

« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2008, 12:20:16 PM »

I'm 6'2" 215# and not even trying.  Hitting and staying over 200# is not a big deal--unless one is 5'7".  I don't know how tall Luke is but 200-220lbs clean is hardly a stretch depending on diet and lifestyle.
yeah but on what bodyfat?

im 6'4 245 but probably 15% bodyfat right now. think i would be 225 in contest shape.
Matt C
Getbig V

The White Vince Goodrum

« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2008, 12:20:20 PM »

I'm 6'2" 215# and not even trying.  Hitting and staying over 200# is not a big deal--unless one is 5'7".  I don't know how tall Luke is but 200-220lbs clean is hardly a stretch depending on diet and lifestyle.

At 5'11, 200-220 at under 10% body fat would be damn good.  I have a friend who is maybe 205 at 8% at the same height, and he is a freak in his own right.

Bodybuilding Pro.com
20inch calves
Getbig IV

« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2008, 12:30:48 PM »

I was actually 220lbs in November at 5'11. I was only 6% here. I was running, boxing alot and hardly doing any weight training. It was the fitness and healthiest i have ever felt. But i still have some unfinished business so im coming back. Now at 275lbs i feel great still! All drugs ha??? LOL!! i wish it was that easy!!! Roll Eyes

I will retire from bodybuilding one day when i please! Bodybuilding will not retire me!! Wink

don't listen to these guys..you look great man before and now

irongearco.com
saucetradomous
Competitors
Getbig IV

« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2008, 12:33:00 PM »

i concur here
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2008, 01:15:18 PM »

yeah but on what bodyfat?

im 6'4 245 but probably 15% bodyfat right now. think i would be 225 in contest shape.
hahahahahahaaaa, keep dreaming, you'd be 180-185.
MAXX
Getbig V

GHet huge, eat clen, tren hard, dbolish goals!

« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »

hahahahahahaaaa, keep dreaming, you'd be 180-185.
245 15% = 180 yeah right
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2008, 01:17:42 PM »

245 15% = 180 yeah right
i'm calling bullshit on you being 15 percent at 245, if you're really 245 you're at least 22-23 percent.
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2008, 01:22:27 PM »

i'm calling bullshit on you being 15 percent at 245, if you're really 245 you're at least 22-23 percent.

much like yourself, lumpy?

sorry, my bad- you're 25-30.
Luke Wood
Pros
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2008, 01:52:38 PM »

Been boxing?  I love it!
I'm back coaching MMA and at our fighting gym 2-3 days a week.  www.strongstyle.org  I was the doc for the March 1st UFC in Columbus, OH.  It was a great experience.  One of our guys is fighting in UFC fightnight tomorrow in Vegas.
220lbs?  Thats about where I'm sitting right now & it feels great.  I'll sit back and admire friends competing now.

Best of luck to you in the comming year brother, you look great in these new pics.  All the best always!

Guys, I will 100% vouch for Luke when he says he typically carries 6-7% bodyfat outside of competition.  He is always really lean.  Extremely impressive.

My dear, dear friend Shoot!!!! how are you brother??? Smiley
The Master
Getbig V

« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »

My dear, dear friend Shoot!!!! how are you brother??? Smiley

Your last name has such a wonderful vibe to it Kiss
Luke Wood
Pros
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »

I meant good luck on qualifying for the O Luke. Are you doing any shows this yr? Howard

Thankyou!! Wink I doubt anything this year but next year YES!!! Smiley
HowieW
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2008, 01:59:59 PM »

A lot of harder core BBers enjoy fighting/fighting sports.  We're not talking the hollywood club types.

Actually, its hard to do both.  Thats one of the reasons why I don't compete anymore.  You don't fight nearly as well being super heavy, not to mention your wind goes quickly.  Its great to be strong when fighting but you have to condition the endurance fibers and the muscle use is much more tied to coordination & speed.
I crack on the MMA, but in reality have a lot of respect for the athletic ability of those guys.
I used to be into maratial arts when  I was younger, and am inda glad MMA full contact cage fights were not in vogue back then. I was dumb enough to have gone into the cage and gotten wasted LOL.
I used to spar with a couple friends in the College Tai Kwon Do club . I ordered a couple sets of safety kick and punch gear. The safety kick only covered the top and some of the sides of the foot.
I had a good time, and found it a decent work out.
Funny, how as you get older, the desire to get into an actual fight goes way down.

Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!
shootfighter1
Competitors
Getbig V

Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ

« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2008, 02:00:25 PM »

Lets me know when your competing again in 2008 and Beth & I will try to make a trip if in the states!  Its a good reason to travel and also support a great friend!!!

Are you still in Fullerton with Milos?

Your pictures look great, looking healthy, full and ready to hit the stage soon.

-John
Matt C
Getbig V

The White Vince Goodrum

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2008, 02:01:26 PM »

Because of all you on here, Squadfatter, columbusdude, MattC, HowieW, Johnny Falcon to name a few, words l[...] 'discuss' have entered my vocabulary on a daily basis

I take full credit for this one.

Discuss.

Bodybuilding Pro.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!