Author Topic: Luke Wood Gains 50lbs in 3 Months (pics)  (Read 51651 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Luke Wood Gains 50lbs in 3 Months (pics)
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2012, 11:05:49 AM »
Milos did a great job with him......now look at him :(

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2012, 11:27:34 AM »
I was actually 220lbs in November at 5'11. I was only 6% here. I was running, boxing alot and hardly doing any weight training. It was the fitness and healthiest i have ever felt. But i still have some unfinished business so im coming back. Now at 275lbs i feel great still! All drugs ha??? LOL!! i wish it was that easy!!! ::)

I will retire from bodybuilding one day when i please! Bodybuilding will not retire me!! ;)

Typical denial of someone on drugs

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2012, 11:40:04 AM »
steroids act as anti depressants, make you feel good, powerful, fucking with your brain chemistry. This is why when you go off you not only lose the muscle mass, and the character you built, but also this feeling of being almighty simultaneously. But these morons have no clue how the drugs modify their body and brain. They think that because they artificially feel better, it means they are "healthier" than everyone else. Let's not forget most have 0 education,  they are only able to see short term, are ignorant of what is happening in their bodies caused by the substance they abuse just to prove things to others because of their huge, constant psychological insecurity.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2012, 11:44:12 AM »
steroids act as anti depressants, make you feel good, powerful, fucking with your brain chemistry. This is why you go off you not only lose the muscle mass, and the character you built, but also this feeling of being almighty simultaneously. But these morons have no clue how the drugs modify their body and brain. They think that because they artificially feel better, it means they are "healthier" than everyone else. Let's not forget most have 0 education. they are only able to see short term, are ignorant of what is happening in their bodies.

Tell us little more about your education champ. Where did you graduate? What title?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2012, 11:50:36 AM »
steroids act as anti depressants, make you feel good, powerful, fucking with your brain chemistry. This is why you go off you not only lose the muscle mass, and the character you built, but also this feeling of being almighty simultaneously. But these morons have no clue how the drugs modify their body and brain. They think that because they artificially feel better, it means they are "healthier" than everyone else. Let's not forget most have 0 education. they are only able to see short term, are ignorant of what is happening in their bodies.
and who the fuck asked you for your opinion? full of yourself much?
follow the arrows

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2012, 12:21:11 PM »
Tell us little more about your education champ. Where did you graduate? What title?

He doesn't even have one

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2012, 12:28:17 PM »
Well, our obersturmbannführer graduated from the University Of Life !

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2012, 12:28:54 PM »
Well, our obersturmbannführer graduated from the University Of Life !

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2012, 12:43:30 PM »
retired bodybuilder of peace. :'(

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2012, 01:23:49 PM »
Why the fuck do steroid hating idiots post on a bodybuilding forum?
Seriously, you would have to be such a fucking idiot with nothing but time on your hands.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2012, 01:27:13 PM »
Sadly bbing retired him and he paid the price :-\ RIP

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2012, 01:46:55 PM »
steroids act as anti depressants, make you feel good, powerful, fucking with your brain chemistry. This is why when you go off you not only lose the muscle mass, and the character you built, but also this feeling of being almighty simultaneously. But these morons have no clue how the drugs modify their body and brain. They think that because they artificially feel better, it means they are "healthier" than everyone else. Let's not forget most have 0 education,  they are only able to see short term, are ignorant of what is happening in their bodies caused by the substance they abuse just to prove things to others because of their huge, constant psychological insecurity.

Isn't it great that there exist morons who make it easier for you to survive (as they are lowering the rates of their chances to survive)? What's your prob, rly? I wouldn't be too surprised if you are actually the one who's deeply depressed about a lot of stuff, and dissing someone who modifies themselves chemically is one of the ways to let that off. Sign up to a psychiatrist, it may be a better solution (see? I'm worried about your well being just like you about these people you don't even know and most probably - won't ever meet).
 What about rock climbing? Sky diving? Base jumping? Do you go about these fellas too? I think statistically they are risking their lives a lot more. Why don't you sign up on some board of rock climbers and tell them what fools they are and that the "high" they get from that activity is just an artificial rush, that may leed to a sudden death of their feet would slip during one of the climbs. Go on, you'll be met as a good samaritan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2012, 02:48:45 PM »
Luke was a nice guy

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2012, 02:50:57 PM »
Luke was a shallow, retarded, immature, naive nice guy

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »
Sic semper abutoris! Luke seems to be advertizing from the great beyond. His website: http://www.biglukewood.com/

Serously, the guy did not look healthy for a long time already. Should have pulled the plug way earlier. :-\

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2012, 03:01:57 PM »
haha, none of those guys lifts anymore ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2012, 03:19:58 PM »
lol @ La Cuckoracha being the last sounds heard on earth.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2012, 04:35:19 PM »
lol @ La Cuckoracha being the last sounds heard on earth.

LOL!!!!  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2012, 04:56:05 PM »
 All petty bullshit aside, it's sad to be reading a dead man's posts like this.. Feels eerie.
O

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2012, 09:11:21 PM »
only reason to stop at the levels talked about ,,since he maxed his potential long long time ago and will never make top of bodybuilding world again due to hiim maxing himself already in addition to structure problems,,the only reason you stop at this level where you make money off your body and you need hormones to even THE MUSCLE you have not only the over all size,,its the following reasons:

1. digestive problems involving the large intestin and small intestine
2. blood work coming very bad ,,many dont even check it but sometimes yu ojust can look at someone and you feel it personally yourself if you suffer badly and quietly
3.advanced palumbo deasease ,,you can try and stop it by losing weight ,,it never works since his organs are already double the size of a regular fella even if he is 200lb fella it wont matter,,see palumbo as a good example
4. duretic and pain killer abuse,,in his case this is not the problem since he is not a very heavy lifter so nothing to worry about in this department

it is combination of reason 1 2 3 each had its toll to some degree and the only one who knows the truth is the bodybuilder which will never ever say it because it can hurt financially and finish career

taking the break for the sake of taking a break is done but usually a month vacation and the bodybuilder is deep back into it ,,usually crusing during the vacation on low doses but still deep in the game ,,same exact thing as coke addicts,,gotta have it every monday and friday otherwize yruoe not you in your own head friends

GH15 telling it like it is

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2012, 09:14:35 PM »
All petty bullshit aside, it's sad to be reading a dead man's posts like this.. Feels eerie.

Yes, quite a "sport" this is

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2012, 09:21:07 PM »
and who the fuck asked you for your opinion? full of yourself much?

Even if nobody asked, I value and see merit in his opinion.

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2012, 10:05:04 PM »

Post of the Year Award right here, folks.  :-\

Can't get much more on point than this, I'm afraid.  :-[

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2012, 12:05:33 AM »
How'd  that fifty pounds work out for him?  Any updates?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2014, 11:43:13 AM »
I was actually 220lbs in November at 5'11. I was only 6% here. I was running, boxing alot and hardly doing any weight training. It was the fitness and healthiest i have ever felt. But i still have some unfinished business so im coming back. Now at 275lbs i feel great still! All drugs ha??? LOL!! i wish it was that easy!!! ::)

I will retire from bodybuilding one day when i please! Bodybuilding will not retire me!! ;)

:-X