Author Topic: Whoa! Amanda Dunbar sure does get heavy in Offseason!!!  (Read 14526 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Whoa! Amanda Dunbar sure does get heavy in Offseason!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 08:44:51 AM »
Amanda is very pretty IMO, I've seen her at a show in person.  Great physique.  Though I agree, she looks much better leaner.  Women look better off anabolics.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 11:16:22 AM »
thick ass and legs in the first pic but absolutely disgusting in the second picture.

Agreed 100%.

Female bodybuilders should be banned from going under 15% bodyfat. Most of them look hot as fuck in the offseason - thick ass legs and butts - as soon as they start taking clen, tren and all the other cutting shit it masculinizes them and they start to look like freaks that frighten children.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 11:29:09 AM »
If you guys didnt know....Mimi Jabilee (spelling?) and Dunbar are life partners...

If you dont know what life partners mean go ask someone else who does  ;)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 11:31:06 AM »
If you guys didnt know....Mimi Jabilee (spelling?) and Dunbar are life partners...

If you dont know what life partners mean go ask someone else who does  ;)

I can help. Life partner, like "husband" or "wife," is a person you live with as long as it convenient/desirable for you to do so.  then you find another life partner.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 11:33:27 AM »
Well on Dunbar's myspace...she says they are both in love and that she found the love of her life.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 11:35:48 AM »
Well on Dunbar's myspace...she says they are both in love and that she found the love of her life.

well, she hasn't lived her future yet, has she? 

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 11:43:20 AM »
Came across the pics of IFBB's Amanda Dunbar. Dude.... She gets like a tank in the offseason.

I realize the second pic represents hard work, but, egad.......

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 12:08:54 PM »
Don't know when that pic was taken, but "off-season" is a slightly incorrect way to characterize it.  Amanda got her Pro Card in 2005, retired from BB, and hasn't competed since. 

The "lean" pic that was posted of her is OF COURSE not flattering and looks to have been picked as the worst one that anyone could find to show what she looks like lean.  Stop looking at her like a sex object when she's in contest shape...she's a bodybuilder and a competitor, not a fkn Playboy playmate.  ::)
She prepares herself to look her leanest and hardest on stage...and just like anyone else, she is not looking her most sexually attractive when she is dieted down, depleted, and dried up for a competition. 
And I guarentee you that she doesn't give a shit how many of you would f*** her when she's in that condition.  Actually, she probably doesn't give a shit at all, any time. 

Amanda has an incredible physique and is a really beautiful FBB.  She has great genetics, her shape is unbelievable, and she has one of the smallest waists I have ever seen on any competitor!   :o

I'd love to see her get back in contest shape and hit a Pro stage, but I don't think that's in the cards, at least not in the immediate future. 

:)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 12:39:51 PM »
I think she looks great in the above shots.  Different strokes, people.  Neither right nor wrong, simply a matter of opinion.

My opinion is that she's quite sexy and feminine and being in contest condition does nothing to lessen this.

Just my $.02.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2008, 12:46:02 PM »
Don't know when that pic was taken, but "off-season" is a slightly incorrect way to characterize it.  Amanda got her Pro Card in 2005, retired from BB, and hasn't competed since. 

The "lean" pic that was posted of her is OF COURSE not flattering and looks to have been picked as the worst one that anyone could find to show what she looks like lean.  Stop looking at her like a sex object when she's in contest shape...she's a bodybuilder and a competitor, not a fkn Playboy playmate.  ::)
She prepares herself to look her leanest and hardest on stage...and just like anyone else, she is not looking her most sexually attractive when she is dieted down, depleted, and dried up for a competition. 
And I guarentee you that she doesn't give a shit how many of you would f*** her when she's in that condition.  Actually, she probably doesn't give a shit at all, any time. 

Amanda has an incredible physique and is a really beautiful FBB.  She has great genetics, her shape is unbelievable, and she has one of the smallest waists I have ever seen on any competitor!   :o

I'd love to see her get back in contest shape and hit a Pro stage, but I don't think that's in the cards, at least not in the immediate future. 

Hi Amanda
$

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2008, 12:47:10 PM »
I am wondering if I am gay because I find these kind of roided up muscle chics sexy
O

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2008, 12:57:20 PM »
I am wondering if I am gay because I find these kind of roided up muscle chics sexy
most likely

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2008, 01:09:23 PM »
most likely

I would be a schmoe for her. I'd let her sit on my face as I ate her ass and engorged pussy.

That gay?
O

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2008, 01:20:08 PM »

Amanda has an incredible physique and is a really beautiful FBB.  She has great genetics, her shape is unbelievable, and she has one of the smallest waists I have ever seen on any competitor!   :o

Right On ! Most guys who havent dated or had a fbb as a significant other just dont get it. Amanda is hot !

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »
i'm gonna have to repeat my earlier post about her ass and legs looking fuccking delicious in the first shot. :P

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2008, 01:26:51 PM »
I rate Dunbar as one of the finest female bodybuilders ever...I didnt know she retired form competition...