Author Topic: Special Ed: A Suggestion...  (Read 2932 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Special Ed: A Suggestion...
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 06:29:37 AM »
I laughed at colonbusdude. my sense of humour is not very sophisticated though...

Neither is your sister, but I still nail her on the side... what's your point? ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 06:50:30 AM »
How about bringing on two guests on your radio show who would passionately debate two diametrically opposite points of view: gh15 and Doggcrapp?

The first basically says you can't accomplish anything without drugs, can't get over 190 natural unless you're 6'2, etc... The second says you can get huge and strong with big eating and heavy lifting.

It would make for a good debate. Of course, it wouldn't have to be Dante and gh15 themselves, only people who represent their points of view...

You're welcome.

dante has no interest in doing internet radio.....trust me on that one.
nasser=piece of shit

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 06:57:22 AM »
dante has no interest in doing internet radio.....trust me on that one.

Someone who thinks the same way on the debate can take his place then...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 08:58:27 AM »
Someone who thinks the same way on the debate can take his place then...

I guess but who are you gonna get?  most of the guys he trains who'd have access to that type of information aren't gonna do it. 

I don't know...
nasser=piece of shit

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 09:35:46 AM »
Honestly, I don't even know who Dante is or what Doggcrapp is. As far as I'm concerned, there is powerlifting and there is bodybuilding and nothing much has changed in the past 40 years:

1. You want to get strong, lift heavy, eat a ton, train lower reps and mix androgens and anabolics.
2. You want to get huge, lift heavy, eat a ton, train moderate reps and mix your androgens and anabolics.
3. You want to get shredded, cut your calories, up your cardio and take your Winstrol and gh and ephedrine.

IMHO, everything else is a gimmick, just like supplement gimmicks: Mike Francois's 100 sets per bodypart, Mike Mentzers 2 sets per bodypart, 100 reps, singles, all that shit is just a load of crap used to sell programs/product to the ignorant or gullible.

BigNationRadio.com

bigslick

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 07:09:30 PM »
Honestly, I don't even know who Dante is or what Doggcrapp is. As far as I'm concerned, there is powerlifting and there is bodybuilding and nothing much has changed in the past 40 years:

1. You want to get strong, lift heavy, eat a ton, train lower reps and mix androgens and anabolics.
2. You want to get huge, lift heavy, eat a ton, train moderate reps and mix your androgens and anabolics.
3. You want to get shredded, cut your calories, up your cardio and take your Winstrol and gh and ephedrine.

IMHO, everything else is a gimmick, just like supplement gimmicks: Mike Francois's 100 sets per bodypart, Mike Mentzers 2 sets per bodypart, 100 reps, singles, all that shit is just a load of crap used to sell programs/product to the ignorant or gullible.

YOU would love this guy Dogshit Ed, he got all pissed cuz you were calling Brewer lunchtrey. He advocates getting big and fat off seaon in order to be a better bodybuilder. i remember him going off on a few bodybuilders, but the guy has never graced the stage himself, just a mr know it all. Gh would rip him apart

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 07:17:34 PM »
YOU would love this guy Dogshit Ed, he got all pissed cuz you were calling Brewer lunchtrey. He advocates getting big and fat off seaon in order to be a better bodybuilder. i remember him going off on a few bodybuilders, but the guy has never graced the stage himself, just a mr know it all. Gh would rip him apart
thats not true at all. dante is an advocate of VERY high protien intake, but ive never heard him ever say he advocated getting fat. HE HIMSELF does indeed eat a shitload of junkf food everyday..at least thats what he says he eats(along with 500+grams of protein)..but that is because dante is a very large ectomorph that has to take in hug amounts of calories to grow.     

dante is a stand up guy...  very honest and tons of integrity.

NOW, if you ask me what i think of his training program? i think its gimmicky and not based on science. BUT it does seem to work.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 07:23:35 PM »

well nobody will ever mistake you for knowing anything about building muscle with weights drugs and food.

stick to making people laugh it's what you are good at....for a time before the gimmick gets old or some juiced up roid head breaks your face on camera when you lay a stupid quip at them and they rage.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 07:27:50 PM »

until you post a picture of yourself looking better Special Ed destroys you.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 07:32:32 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 07:33:11 PM »

That's pretty much what he says. Train progressively in a moderate rep range and eat a lot. Of course there are some additional useful tips and tricks involved too.

I think the most beneficial aspect of his "program" is the "logbook"... you try to increase the loads and make yourself accountable.

His program isn't a gimmick at all IMO.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 07:35:15 PM »
That's pretty much what he says. Train progressively in a moderate rep range and eat a lot. Of course there are some additional useful tips and tricks involved too.

I think the most beneficial aspect of his "program" is the "logbook"... you try to increase the loads and make yourself accountable.

His program isn't a gimmick at all IMO.
it's actually a very good program with the exception of using the Smith or Hammer machines for all of your compound pressing movements and the overall lack of carbohydrates in the diet.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 07:37:27 PM »
it's actually a very good program with the exception of using the Smith or Hammer machines for all of your compound pressing movements and the overall lack of carbohydrates in the diet.
im not so sure that dante advises people o go low carbs...i think he taylors carb intake based on personal need for thm.......i know that he personally eats a shit load of high glycemic junk carbs..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 07:39:08 PM »
im not so sure that dante advises people o go low carbs...i think he taylors carb intake based on personal need for thm.......i know that he personally eats a shit load of high glycemic junk carbs..
almost every diet i've ever heard of one of those guys using cuts carbs completely after 1 or 2 in the afternoon with the exception of a little vegetables.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 07:41:55 PM »
almost every diet i've ever heard of one of those guys using cuts carbs completely after 1 or 2 in the afternoon with the exception of a little vegetables.
oh yeah your right...he does have you cut out carbs after a certain time...... not because he thinks carbs at night get stored as fat, but because he wants glycogen lower for morning cardio. (he has all his clients doing morning cardio regardless of off season or pre contest)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 07:45:09 PM »
I agree it's a very good program. The basics are there, the load progression and the calorie surplus. The logbook makes the trainees regimented which I think is the best part.

I don't really believe in nutrient timing. I don't think cutting carbs at night prevents fat gain if there is no overall reduction in calories. Dante did concede on another forum that even if nutrient timing didn't work it still helped the athletes control their calorie intake.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 07:48:04 PM »
Isn't Dante fat?

Anyone got a pic of the internet guru?
O

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 07:49:45 PM »
   if youve got room for the carbs, your fine, but if you dont...theres no way your body is going to rise up and burn off carbohydrates at nigth time when your body is shutting down and slowing down...theyll just shuttle into adipose...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 07:52:10 PM »
Isn't Dante fat?

Anyone got a pic of the internet guru?
i wouldn't call him fat, from the pics i've seen he actually looks like  VERY large, very strong man, is he carrying some bodyfat, of course but who isn't? my problem with the guy is that he meltsdown at the drop of a hat when he's challenged on something.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 07:53:05 PM »
dante is large, no doubt about it. FAT? no.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 07:53:48 PM »
  theres no way your body is going to rise up and burn off carbohydrates at nigth time when your body is shutting down and slowing down...theyll just shuttle into adipose...

If you're eating below maintenance eating carbs at night isn't going to make you fat. You'll lose fat.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »
If you're eating below maintenance eating carbs at night isn't going to make you fat. You'll lose fat.
eating below maintanece= eating into glycogen stores for energy= room for carbohyrates to be stored as something other than body fat

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2008, 08:00:44 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 08:13:58 PM »
::)

So what does that mean, he is on juice? I know plenty of huge trainers who don't take drugs and have a highish bodyfat, tissues soaked full of water, and look huge.
O

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 10:18:57 PM »
Well if DC's program is eating a ton, training with heavy weight for moderate reps and keeping a training log, then I pretty much knew that from age 16 after reading Arnold's Encyclopedia.

Epic re-inventing of the wheel and giving it a stupid name.
BigNationRadio.com