Author Topic: It takes 2 to fight a war and people dieing, solution the FALCON ORDER  (Read 3262 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
instead of americans hating the way bush takes over shit and hating the war lets look at the intellect of our 'enemys'

they wish to hold onto there crappy hot sandy land by all means because its there 'home'. dont they realize that if they just let the americans take over no one would have to die, there would be food to eat . why do these stupid soldiers so willing to die, its not like they will die, there would be a democratic rule much more lax, plus mad hoes from the US would feel safe to visit, more western influences.

why take the chance of being killed in battle, simply let the forieners "US" in. i dont see what really they think they might gain by fighting back

im sure the 'war pigs' have plenty to gain by bloodshed, but what are they really gaining? paper money? more hoes? i know they like power but what does power really give them, control over the people make all of us work hard while they chill so WE can do what we want? well that doesnt seem like such a bad deal to me let the fat cats not work and make the masses keep working hard its actually good for us to keep busy, there will be  always be people that fight and fuss about silly rules because they live to fuss yet me and everyone of you still live to our OWN rule and not someone else or even the governments not 100% , we all could use a little bit more money to buy more hoes with or a car or something but thats all perfectly doable BY YOURSELF NOT NEEDING THE GOVERNEMENTS HELP if you become a superior  master, meaning "knowing your foods, knowing the method to attaining the perfect body" with superior physical attributes one could either model and make easy money, play professional sports, and get mad hoes and cars. usually though people like ME are satisfied enough with getting mad hoes without money but cars and such are not important at all just the bare minimum to have food to eat and pay bills wich come from workin wich leads me to my next point

but back to the part about cooperation with our 'enemy ' countries. now i beleive if they contributed to the on FALCON ORDER aka NEW WORLD ORDER instead of WASTING rescources with vehicles guns ammo destroyed buildings ect. us people that struggle to pay our bills would have less struggiling if they cooperated

so nothing wrong with bush feeling the need to be king of the new world order. splitting up people in the world just causes more debt, uniting people for abundance of things would make it much easier for us and everyone

instead of people dying through starvation, we have too much food here, they could be fed our abundance and put to work like everyone else , instead of dead and workless, the amount of work one person can do in a day if they have the right things to eat to provide energy can be quite incredible and profitable if there was cooperation from our enemies and helping contries that are dieng. why let people die off when they can be saved, fed, and put to work and contribute to abundance for you and me?

instead of stomping other contries we should deal with them in this humanistic falcon way and EXPLAIN to them that the NEW WORLD ORDER is key for ABUNDANCE of all things. let the elite elite rich do nothing and enjoy it, but i think so will we, while we work and have abundance through cooperation of the Falcon order
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
bump this shit
sticky it
read it
spread it
print it

FALCON BROTHERS
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
bump this shit
sticky it
read it
spread it
print it

FALCON BROTHERS

lol i did not post this 2 times

???
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
bump this shit
sticky it
read it
spread it
print it

FALCON BROTHERS

yeah i do think if this real down to earth message got out and mass published. it would make sense to MANY if not all

and then i think potentially a great wonderful change could possibly happen
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
lol i did not post this 2 times

???

good posts needs to be posted twice just to be sure
Z

warchild

• Getbig III
Goddamn, you're a genius   ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

coming from 'warchild'

you were a bad baby i assume :(
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

coming from 'warchild'

you were a bad baby i assume :(

heres some emotional rescue

A

warchild

• Getbig III
nice job, you continue to prove you're a mental midget Waddy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
nice job, you continue to prove you're a mental midget Waddy

you are not cooperating warchild
A

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: It takes 2 to fight a war and people dieing, solution the FALCON ORDER
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 02:50:22 PM »
I'll cooperate when you admit you're not very bright   ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 04:30:53 PM »
I'll cooperate when you admit you're not very bright   ;D

hey im no smarter than anyone else, im simply a realist

to acheive a healthy body just takes trial and error and documentation, no smarts at all, because what you read in one place is the exact opposite in another. so the ultimate certainty comes from self through a compilation of others thoughts. so its really no 'self' involved its cooperating, and learning from failure. very basic procedures

nothing to do with smart its the ignorance factor that one must drop to learn, again basic concept

i also think you have an issue with a superiority complex or maybe you dont have enough confidence

every single man should see all things attainable, wisdom, hoes, money, fun ect

you have an issue we me 'acting' as if im a superior. why does this bother you? its quite natural for me to be this way

A

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »
hey im no smarter than anyone else, im simply a realist

to acheive a healthy body just takes trial and error and documentation, no smarts at all, because what you read in one place is the exact opposite in another. so the ultimate certainty comes from self through a compilation of others thoughts. so its really no 'self' involved its cooperating, and learning from failure. very basic procedures

nothing to do with smart its the ignorance factor that one must drop to learn, again basic concept

i also think you have an issue with a superiority complex or maybe you dont have enough confidence

every single man should see all things attainable, wisdom, hoes, money, fun ect

you have an issue we me 'acting' as if im a superior. why does this bother you? its quite natural for me to be this way

May I put my black penis inside your mom vagina?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 04:49:07 PM »
Falconites fly the highest woosh woosh!!
Spirit of Truth

Bast175

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 05:19:23 PM »
instead of americans hating the way bush takes over shit and hating the war lets look at the intellect of our 'enemys'

they wish to hold onto there crappy hot sandy land by all means because its there 'home'. dont they realize that if they just let the americans take over no one would have to die, there would be food to eat . why do these stupid soldiers so willing to die, its not like they will die, there would be a democratic rule much more lax, plus mad hoes from the US would feel safe to visit, more western influences.

why take the chance of being killed in battle, simply let the forieners "US" in. i dont see what really they think they might gain by fighting back

im sure the 'war pigs' have plenty to gain by bloodshed, but what are they really gaining? paper money? more hoes? i know they like power but what does power really give them, control over the people make all of us work hard while they chill so WE can do what we want? well that doesnt seem like such a bad deal to me let the fat cats not work and make the masses keep working hard its actually good for us to keep busy, there will be  always be people that fight and fuss about silly rules because they live to fuss yet me and everyone of you still live to our OWN rule and not someone else or even the governments not 100% , we all could use a little bit more money to buy more hoes with or a car or something but thats all perfectly doable BY YOURSELF NOT NEEDING THE GOVERNEMENTS HELP if you become a superior  master, meaning "knowing your foods, knowing the method to attaining the perfect body" with superior physical attributes one could either model and make easy money, play professional sports, and get mad hoes and cars. usually though people like ME are satisfied enough with getting mad hoes without money but cars and such are not important at all just the bare minimum to have food to eat and pay bills wich come from workin wich leads me to my next point

but back to the part about cooperation with our 'enemy ' countries. now i beleive if they contributed to the on FALCON ORDER aka NEW WORLD ORDER instead of WASTING rescources with vehicles guns ammo destroyed buildings ect. us people that struggle to pay our bills would have less struggiling if they cooperated

so nothing wrong with bush feeling the need to be king of the new world order. splitting up people in the world just causes more debt, uniting people for abundance of things would make it much easier for us and everyone

instead of people dying through starvation, we have too much food here, they could be fed our abundance and put to work like everyone else , instead of dead and workless, the amount of work one person can do in a day if they have the right things to eat to provide energy can be quite incredible and profitable if there was cooperation from our enemies and helping contries that are dieng. why let people die off when they can be saved, fed, and put to work and contribute to abundance for you and me?

instead of stomping other contries we should deal with them in this humanistic falcon way and EXPLAIN to them that the NEW WORLD ORDER is key for ABUNDANCE of all things. let the elite elite rich do nothing and enjoy it, but i think so will we, while we work and have abundance through cooperation of the Falcon order
After reading this I have determined that your sentences are so poorly constructed and grammatical errors so frequent that I, along with many others, have no earthly idea what point you are trying to convey. Perhaps you should pick up a good book with facts instead of those pseudoscience websites you read day in and day out. Otherwise you are merely leaving your legacy here as the getbig charlatan along with many more who have come before you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »
After reading this I have determined that your sentences are so poorly constructed and grammatical errors so frequent that I, along with many others, have no earthly idea what point you are trying to convey. Perhaps you should pick up a good book with facts instead of those pseudoscience websites you read day in and day out. Otherwise you are merely leaving your legacy here as the getbig charlatan along with many more who have come before you.

great post maybe you would be a good english teacher
A

Bast175

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »
great post maybe you would be a good english teacher
I am not here to correct you grammar but if you would like to make a point then it needs to be clear. You are a car wreck waiting to happen.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 07:14:05 PM »
you are not cooperating warchild
Cooperation is for sheep, be a leader Waddy don't cooperate!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!