Author Topic: How does this diet look?  (Read 1840 times)

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
How does this diet look?
« on: April 02, 2008, 06:47:22 PM »
I'm 170 lbs at about 15% bodyfat and looking to get down to about 6-8%.

Breakfast: 3/4 cup oatmeal with 1 cup milk, 2 eggs and 1 banana
Lunch: One whole chicken breast, brown rice and green beans
Dinner: One whole steak and brown rice

Sometimes I'll have 2 "lunches" if I have time.

peroni

• Getbig III
Re: How does this diet look?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »
Hold tight. Our resident expert "cumdrizzle" will arrive shortly to put you on the path to success. He may call you bitch and the like, but don't let it faze you. He's truly an expert. Just ask him. He'll be glad to confirm it. To further demonstrate his otherworldly wisdom, I believe a few guys here may be able to post a picture or 2 of him.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 07:54:00 PM »
lol yeah I've read some of his posts

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 08:11:02 PM »
I would personally add more protein to breakfast & add some healthy fats mixed in throughout the day.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 08:20:22 PM »
im not going to post a long winded diatribe but drop the banana and opt for a lower glycemic fruit like blackberries for instance.

Add in a couple shakes and more veggies and lower the rice servings and your ok. More smaller meals will be highly beneficial for your BMR.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 10:05:34 PM »

Add in a couple shakes and more veggies and lower the rice servings and your ok. More smaller meals will be highly beneficial for your BMR.
forsho, listen to this. less carbs, more vegetables, more frequent small meals.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 10:07:17 PM »
Hold tight. Our resident expert "cumdrizzle" will arrive shortly to put you on the path to success. He may call you bitch and the like, but don't let it faze you. He's truly an expert. Just ask him. He'll be glad to confirm it. To further demonstrate his otherworldly wisdom, I believe a few guys here may be able to post a picture or 2 of him.
he just replied, so predictable, his dad probably just finished abusing him :)

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »
he just replied, so predictable, his dad probably just finished abusing him :)

His leather daddy

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »
i love you guys too  :-*

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »
I would add for mid afternoon two rice cakes toped tuna or salmon with cummber and a apple.Before bed proetin shake.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 12:19:11 AM »

Hey fag leave the flaming to the G/O. Plus while being arrogant sometimes, Candidate has some good advices when hes being humble.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 09:27:06 AM »

Hey fag leave the flaming to the G/O. Plus while being arrogant sometimes, Candidate has some good advices when hes being humble.

Shut your pie hole fool. You and he know nothing about good nutritional advice. That's why he gets no respect on here coupled with his attitude

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »
peroni-
honestly, i think the guys that dislike me are the ones that take what i say in jest as me being serious.   you mus understand that the way of getbig is just to have fun with your online persona and to act like a jackass. other forums are much better suited for giving out legit advice and for learning.   

Almost always, i am just babbling bullshit, and that includes the thread where i was calling your client a fat bitch and getting you all worked up.   Im not going to say sorry, but realize that i was only messing around with you.

But my diet advice WAS sound advice on that thread.    while i do believe carbs play a vital rol in a healthy diet, and a mass gaining diet, i do not think they should be included in any amount (except for re feed days) in a fat loss diet.  they are the antithesis of lipolysis. the devil to the god. the the batman to the joker. the pothead to the motivated.  :)

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »
what ever happend to 6 meals a day when cutting????  or eatting ecey 3 hours
mish1234
so hot

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 04:49:09 PM »
peroni-
honestly, i think the guys that dislike me are the ones that take what i say in jest as me being serious.   you mus understand that the way of getbig is just to have fun with your online persona and to act like a jackass. other forums are much better suited for giving out legit advice and for learning.   

Almost always, i am just babbling bullshit, and that includes the thread where i was calling your client a fat bitch and getting you all worked up.   Im not going to say sorry, but realize that i was only messing around with you.

But my diet advice WAS sound advice on that thread.    while i do believe carbs play a vital rol in a healthy diet, and a mass gaining diet, i do not think they should be included in any amount (except for re feed days) in a fat loss diet.  they are the antithesis of lipolysis. the devil to the god. the the batman to the joker. the pothead to the motivated.  :)

More babbling bullshit, candi?  :D

Minor meltdown kido

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 04:55:28 PM »

Minor meltdown kido

he's selfowning as usual  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 05:12:36 PM »

Minor meltdown kido

what the fuck is up with you busy b?

i have left you alone and actually been kind of nice to you for quite some time now...  whats with the resentment?

and how am i melting down, when i am making "peace' (somewhat) with the guy (peroni)..

im only 18 and this is what im telling you = grow up!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »

i have left you alone and actually been kind of nice to you for quite some time now...  whats with the resentment?

and how am i melting down, when i am making "peace' (somewhat) with the guy (peroni)..

meltdown

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 08:16:26 PM »

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 08:28:04 PM »

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 08:29:44 PM »

Relax, relax, just messing around. No resentment, you need to chill out.

No need for roid rage, gheesh... :-\

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 08:37:45 PM »
Relax, relax, just messing around. No resentment, you need to chill out.

No need for roid rage, gheesh... :-\

hahaha and the owning keeps going on  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 04:09:34 AM »
I'm 170 lbs at about 15% bodyfat and looking to get down to about 6-8%.

Breakfast: 3/4 cup oatmeal with 1 cup milk, 2 eggs and 1 banana
Lunch: One whole chicken breast, brown rice and green beans
Dinner: One whole steak and brown rice

Sometimes I'll have 2 "lunches" if I have time.

Break it down into calories and macronutrients for us.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2008, 01:24:48 AM »
Agree meltdown two in the making.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 08:46:55 AM »
peroni-

I wasn't worked up, I was annoyed at the immaturity. Not everyone is 18 and wants to act like it. You have good points but you make them useless with the "bullshit".