Author Topic: Milos Sarcev  (Read 1132 times)

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Milos Sarcev
« on: April 02, 2008, 11:04:06 PM »
Word on the streets is Milos lives in Chino, CA. Hmm...drug dealer. Better put some money aside for taxes if you know what I mean  ;)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Milos Sarcev
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 11:07:43 PM »
Growing up is tough in chino  :(

P

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:33:55 PM »
He was better off in Temecula.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:34:19 PM »
My buddy at my gym is a guard at Chino.

Bad place.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 09:42:48 PM »
CIM aint so bad. Palm Hall is the big time!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 10:00:45 PM »
Milo's is a pretty smart dude...What is his short coming is that he doesn't believe others are as smart as him....Typical sociopath...All the great leaders are the same way...

Imagine if we all knew when to say when...The mountains would be filled with brilliant men and the streets would be filled with sheep...

I can say right now with a straight face that i'm not a very bright man but i have sometimes hundreds of people following me as i dance down the streets...

I even had some dude who was begging me to braille my penis....Fucking weird world we live in guys...

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 11:35:19 PM »
Milo's is a pretty smart dude...What is his short coming is that he doesn't believe others are as smart as him....Typical sociopath...All the great leaders are the same way...

Imagine if we all knew when to say when...The mountains would be filled with brilliant men and the streets would be filled with sheep...

I can say right now with a straight face that i'm not a very bright man but i have sometimes hundreds of people following me as i dance down the streets...

I even had some dude who was begging me to braille my penis....Fucking weird world we live in guys...

dude your really entrenched in the drug club scene, remember not everyone gets out without getting burned.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 11:47:25 PM »
dude your really entrenched in the drug club scene, remember not everyone gets out without getting burned.

Yes my fine fellow you do show much wisdom...I can see by many of your post that you and i are on the same side....My post was only to show that people like Milo's do get burnt....I guess my mistake was not understanding in my writings that Milo's is a living human being...........

Milo's himself as i can see is more human then being............But that is neither here nor there.............Milo's is a leader..........And for that, i shall dance for him........He has many followers....Probably more so then he even understands....But that is human nature...........make no mistake it is never Being nature..............Huma n and Being are two totally diff/things.........

For when you be, you DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11