Author Topic: STINKY women at the gym  (Read 8780 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
STINKY women at the gym
« on: April 03, 2008, 06:58:31 AM »
Not sure what it is but I have been smelling more stinky women at the gym than I ever have.  There was this one girl, okay looking, dressed in the typical Yoga getup and she just had the worlds worst body odor.  She smelled like a sweaty construction worker.  Then just yesterday I'm on the treadmill and this gal next to me had the worst body odor, more like a vagninal order and every now and then she'd let a stanky fart go and I know it was her because the smell came from her direction.

It's just like the squad says.  You can see the hottest girl in the world, but once you get a whiff of ass and vag you realize she's just like every other women out there.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Re: STINKY women at the gym
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 07:02:16 AM »
Not sure what it is but I have been smelling more stinky women at the gym than I ever have.  There was this one girl, okay looking, dressed in the typical Yoga getup and she just had the worlds worst body order.  She smelled like a sweaty construction worker.  Then just yesterday I'm on the treadmill and this gal next to me had the worst body order, more like a vagninal order and every now and then she'd let a stanky fart go and I know it was her because the smell came from her direction.

It's just like the squad says.  You can see the hottest girl in the world, but once you get a whiff of ass and vag you realize she's just like every other women out there.

yeah man....there is nothing worse than a smelly woman....it is so much worse than a guy...and it seems like women have this idea that they can just fart wherever and
get away with it....the cardio area is always full of women with the worst gas ever

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 07:08:45 AM »
True about the farting - at university the ladies always have a gas-blast during lecture... trying to annihilate the last true man  8)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 07:10:37 AM »
Females are much more nasty than men.
They just cover it well, at least most try.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:20:34 AM »
Most women have their periods around the same time, in cycle with the moon.  I can always smell a woman when there's a mouse in the house.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 07:21:54 AM »
Not sure what it is but I have been smelling more stinky women at the gym than I ever have.  There was this one girl, okay looking, dressed in the typical Yoga getup and she just had the worlds worst body order.  She smelled like a sweaty construction worker.  Then just yesterday I'm on the treadmill and this gal next to me had the worst body order, more like a vagninal order and every now and then she'd let a stanky fart go and I know it was her because the smell came from her direction.

you know what a construction worker smells like.....fag

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 07:23:26 AM »
Most women have their periods around the same time, in cycle with the moon.  I can always smell a woman when there's a mouse in the house.

hahahahaha

i used to tell guys at my old job that when riding in an elevator with women i could smell if they had a rag on....they didn't believe me

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 07:24:24 AM »
Their lack of terminal hairs make them smell like shit.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 07:30:20 AM »
if there was a god he wouldnt have let his women smell and shit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 07:31:34 AM »
hahahahaha

i used to tell guys at my old job that when riding in an elevator with women i could smell if they had a rag on....they didn't believe me

Right on.  Seems like not all guys can smell it, and maybe not all women smell, but I've confirmed it with girlfriends.  Maybe I'll start asking any woman I can smell.  :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 07:32:25 AM »

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 07:34:36 AM »
if there was a god he wouldnt have let his women smell and shit.

HAHAHAA..... good argument!
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 07:35:37 AM »
If you suddenly use mucinex or zyrtec, you maay discover your nose works better.

this will result in you smelling all sorts of new things, including females with funky undercarriages.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:38:14 AM »
...or maybe just sniff at the air with a look of disgust, then turn and stare at them.  :)

I know I should use my powers for good instead of evil, but it's so fuckin hard.

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 07:51:24 AM »
to play devils advocate...

you're there to workout, who cares what they smell like. Complain about it if your on a date.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 08:28:02 AM »
you know what a construction worker smells like.....fag

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 08:43:27 AM »

WTF, over. ODOR!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 08:45:08 AM »
:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 08:48:30 AM »
for the record when i comment on vaginal odor i'm not saying it's a bad thing but every woman has it to a certain extent, some worse than others but they all have it, especially doggy style.

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 09:19:33 AM »
I'd love to know what happens to a girls pussy after age 17. I remember eating that shit right after school no problem. Now if women break stride they stink. Wash up bitches!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 09:23:20 AM »
I'd love to know what happens to a girls pussy after age 17. I remember eating that shit right after school no problem. Now if women break stride they stink. Wash up bitches!
it's has a lot more to do with just washing, there's a lot of bacteria and yeast inside a woman's vagina and when you fuck it you pull up all of that stuff or if a girl douches or puts in a tampon it can contribute.

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2008, 09:27:22 AM »
it's has a lot more to do with just washing, there's a lot of bacteria and yeast inside a woman's vagina and when you fuck it you pull up all of that stuff or if a girl douches or puts in a tampon it can contribute.

how's your mom doing anyway? hahahahahahaha

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 09:42:51 AM »

ha  nice ;D straight into gymstories.com thanks brotha

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 09:51:34 AM »
Squadfats mother has a wagon wheel of rancid cheese in her gaping hole.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 12:24:58 PM »
Lol is right.