Author Topic: Bloody Noses?  (Read 884 times)

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Bloody Noses?
« on: April 03, 2008, 07:21:59 AM »
I keep getting bloody noses every 3-4 days, either in the shower, when I'm benching/squatting hard and I got one in my sleep. I've been on Tren at 100 mg. EOD for the last 5 weeks and I've got 3 more to go, Clen. and just started my Winni this week at 50 mg. ED. I'm in full contest prep mode so needless to say I'm putting a lot of stress on my body. Any suggestions?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Bloody Noses?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 07:42:36 AM »
Check your blood pressure.  Better safe...

And keep your finger outta there.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 08:26:31 AM »
If your getting them during workout, its probably bp, clen could be the problem and tren raises red blood cells which can cause high bp.  Watch the sodium and drink lots of water
muscle

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 08:40:11 AM »
high blood pressure.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 08:46:12 AM »
Not always because of high blood pressure.

In my case, the veins in my nose are too close to the wall and when allergies kick in or when it is dry out they tend to crack and bleed.

I use to get them all the time when I was a kid. Rub some vasoline in your nostrils to keep them from cracking if it is dry in your neck of the woods.

All that said, however, if it continues and they do not stop easily, go to the doc.  :-\

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 12:16:16 AM »
When I moved out to Cali I used to get them a couple times a day.  I still get them sometimes when it gets really dry.  But yea, Tren+Clen is probably the culprit.  Just check your BP to make sure that's not the cause as someone else already said.