Author Topic: MESSAGE TO EPHEDRINE USERS!!!!!!!  (Read 28668 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: MESSAGE TO EPHEDRINE USERS!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 08:39:58 AM »
never claimed to be anything special, here's mine sissy, now post yours. :D

I'm affraid those won't suffice.  We need pics that clearly show your massive midsection.  You might want to try taking the pics using a mirror or having somebody else hold the camera. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 08:52:23 AM »
I never had veins in my life in my arms til I took ECA.  In a week I had them showing.  honest. 

Hi Jay Cutler.   ;D

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 08:53:01 AM »
It does work when combined with a lower carb diet.  Ephedrine makes you feel like you are on speed and you feel full of life.  However, the effects only last 3-4 hrs tops so it has to taken throughout the day...another minus.  The jitters are pronounced and it gets old in about a week for me and I'm ready to get off of it.  Also, sleep patterns are SOMETIMES disrupted.  Strength in the gym goes up but only 5-10lbs on compound movements for me.  

A better alternative is clen with 30 min cardio 4 times a week right after weight training (if you are on something to keep your muscle like roids of course :)).  Same if not better fat burning and NO jitters and once a day dosing.  About the same price too and sleep patterns are less likely to be disturbed.  Hell, I've taken it and gone to bed no problems.  That wouldn't work with ECA.  

I guess what I am getting at is clen can be taken for long periods of time and I can stand it whereas ECA is hard to stay on for more than 2 weeks tops.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 09:07:56 AM »
It does work when combined with a lower carb diet.  Ephedrine makes you feel like you are on speed and you feel full of life.  However, the effects only last 3-4 hrs tops so it has to taken throughout the day...another minus.  The jitters are pronounced and it gets old in about a week for me and I'm ready to get off of it.  Also, sleep patterns are SOMETIMES disrupted.  Strength in the gym goes up but only 5-10lbs on compound movements for me.  

A better alternative is clen with 30 min cardio 4 times a week right after weight training (if you are on something to keep your muscle like roids of course :)).  Same if not better fat burning and NO jitters and once a day dosing.  About the same price too and sleep patterns are less likely to be disturbed.  Hell, I've taken it and gone to bed no problems.  That wouldn't work with ECA.  

I guess what I am getting at is clen can be taken for long periods of time and I can stand it whereas ECA is hard to stay on for more than 2 weeks tops.  

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 09:14:53 AM »
you may think you're getting bigger because you're more energetic in the gym but it's making you skinnier and weaker, discuss. ;D

Ephederine or ECA is a good fat burner and even that maybe an questionable.........but thats about it. As with anything that effects the CNS ie; "Fat Burners" , caffine, sugar ect, ect, it gives a false sense of energy and actually does more harm than good. For the last 6-8 weeks I've been doing ALOT of research on the way this effects almost all of the endocrine system and training and overall health. Lets just say it relates to the 'crash' you have when you come down. But the "crash" maybe the least of worries.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 09:39:08 AM »
clenbuterol is not a strong a fat burner as ephedrine. it does last longer, which makes it useful because you get your beta receptors agonized while you sleep...  soemthing ephedrine cant do(you cant fall asleep on it), but as far as overall potency, ephedrine KILLS clen.        cclen is specific to beta-2, imagine a sniper rifle .. while ephedrine hits beta 1, 2, 3..imgaine a shotgun

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 09:44:47 AM »
clenbuterol is not a strong a fat burner as ephedrine.

Wtf?! Even I know Clen is way stronger the ephedrine..

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 09:48:51 AM »
hahahhaa, i love seeing all the 178 pound Tap Out monsters on 100mg. of ephedrine in the gym, eyes bugged out all geeked up flat pressing a massive pair of 70's for 5 shaky reps and then tossing them on the floor like total BEASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
damn your gym sucks

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 10:07:02 AM »

I agree ECA is hard to deal with but way better then Clen

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 10:11:03 AM »
Wtf?! Even I know Clen is way stronger the ephedrine..
Nothing is as strong as ephidrine, only thing is you have to keep upping the dosage because your body gets used to it.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 10:12:05 AM »
ephedrine always made me weak as a kitten. i'd be all buzzed and shit, but had no actual energy.

Ditto, not good pre work out for me.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 10:22:50 AM »
where are you all getting you ephedrine from?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 10:29:23 AM »
Nothing is as strong as ephidrine, only thing is you have to keep upping the dosage because your body gets used to it.
yeah this is true. BUT its true of almost all supps. AND ephdrine actually holds its effectiveness better than clen does.

i think running both clen and ephedrine is best though. just take your bendaryl every couple of weeks for a few days

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:14 AM »
you may think you're getting bigger because you're more energetic in the gym but it's making you skinnier and weaker, discuss. ;D

As long as I'm not a fat pos like you. ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:25 AM »
hahahhaa, i love seeing all the 178 pound Tap Out monsters on 100mg. of ephedrine in the gym, eyes bugged out all geeked up flat pressing a massive pair of 70's for 5 shaky reps and then tossing them on the floor like total BEASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

100mg's?  man...my heart hurts just thinking of that.  Why would you take that much?
nasser=piece of shit

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2008, 10:35:30 AM »
never claimed to be anything special, here's mine sissy, now post yours. :D

He said a clear pic guy.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2008, 10:36:58 AM »
haha we would not even see ShiftedShape if Dave was in front of him

Dave is a tank, plain and simple  8)

Are you a chubby-chaser?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2008, 11:39:00 AM »
yeah this is true. BUT its true of almost all supps. AND ephdrine actually holds its effectiveness better than clen does.

i think running both clen and ephedrine is best though. just take your bendaryl every couple of weeks for a few days

Not exactly a healthy & safe idea if you value your health.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2008, 11:43:57 AM »
Squad, I think you might need to start takin some ephedrine.
Most are all show no go!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2008, 12:21:04 PM »
ephedrine is a good way to get leg cramps when training extra hard, much better off with instant black coffee for energy without the cramps
A

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2008, 12:23:33 PM »
100mg's?  man...my heart hurts just thinking of that.  Why would you take that much?

same here. isn't the maximum safe dosage 75mg?

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2008, 12:25:12 PM »
same here. isn't the maximum safe dosage 75mg?

Lol im shocked.
Americans known for all their roid abuse.

And you complain about 75mg of ephedrine?  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2008, 12:29:08 PM »
where are you all getting you ephedrine from?

Walgreens and CVS.

it's sold under the name Bronkaid for asthma.  In FL, they make you fill out a paper when you buy so they can track people who buy dozens of boxes and make meth.  It's prefectly legal if you have asthma symptoms of course.

you can buy it online - a quick google search gave me this, no clue if they're reputable
http://www.ephedra-pills.info/bronkaid.html

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2008, 12:36:13 PM »
Ephederine or ECA is a good fat burner and even that maybe an questionable.........but thats about it. As with anything that effects the CNS ie; "Fat Burners" , caffine, sugar ect, ect, it gives a false sense of energy and actually does more harm than good. For the last 6-8 weeks I've been doing ALOT of research on the way this effects almost all of the endocrine system and training and overall health. Lets just say it relates to the 'crash' you have when you come down. But the "crash" maybe the least of worries.

Please elaborate how it messes with your health. I hope you're not talking about adrenal fatigue or burnout.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2008, 12:38:53 PM »
You don't have to increase the dosage if you're after the fat loss, thermogenic and anorectic effects. In fact, ephedrine works better the longer you take it (at least up to a year).