Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 2318 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: April 03, 2008, 08:34:21 PM »
Hello,

What do you recommend for women who are interested in pursuing figure or something like that in the industry?  Or do you think it is a terrible idea?

- Matt C

you talking about your sister? i saw this thread,,um she doesnt have what it takes to be a perfect figure model ,,not enough muscle and proportions and symetry is not good enough for fitness modeling ,,but she can easily make a photo shot model that doesnt involve fitness,,she is just too feminine ,,she is not on th drugs needed ,,and she lack the propotions you look for for fitness modeling,,maybe she can bring it up if she trained and did whats needed but it takes time,,she  will have better chance in photo moideling  but competition there is HUGE so she will have to open legs most likley or pay her way to the top with $$ from a sugar daddy,,it all ends with the girl having to have sex one way or another
fallen angel

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 08:40:54 PM »
Where is the pic of her?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »
you talking about your sister? i saw this thread,,um she doesnt have what it takes to be a perfect figure model ,,not enough muscle and proportions and symetry is not good enough for fitness modeling ,,but she can easily make a photo shot model that doesnt involve fitness,,she is just too feminine ,,she is not on th drugs needed ,,and she lack the propotions you look for for fitness modeling,,maybe she can bring it up if she trained and did whats needed but it takes time,,she  will have better chance in photo moideling  but competition there is HUGE so she will have to open legs most likley or pay her way to the top with $$ from a sugar daddy,,it all ends with the girl having to have sex one way or another
hahahahahahaaa MattC, brutal ownage inflicted by gh15 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 08:46:38 PM »
Where is the pic of her?

?

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 08:49:08 PM »
no, gh15 is laying on the line...as it is...matt c's sister is a cute girl, but just one of many.  time to get real.

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 08:52:49 PM »
Where is the pic of her?

?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 09:40:49 PM »
Oh shit, that's fucked up.  ;D
!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 10:03:48 PM »
                        ?

I seriously hope thats a joke and he didnt post this pic of his sister

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »
Matty C seems to be devoid of irony - he's a Libertarian, don't you  know - so I will wager it is....is.  :'(

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 10:14:29 PM »
You know if I actually believed that Lisa WANTED to be a figure model I might be more prone to plead a case for her now but she probably wants to do figure like Matt wants to do juice.  (He claims to but actually doesn't.)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 10:21:08 PM »
somebody post the pictures of his sister, i want to see lol

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 10:23:39 PM »

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:18 PM »
somebody post the pictures of his sister, i want to see lol

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 10:38:08 PM »
hahahahahahaaa MattC, brutal ownage inflicted by gh15 ;D

What about that constitutes being owned?  I asked gh15's opinion who I happen to consider a foremost expert on the subject.  I didn't ask him having a certain answer in mind.  I specifically asked if gh15 would consider it a bad idea.

I would agree with this if they were nude pictures or something.  I posted tasteful pictures that you could find on all of her online profiles anyway.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »
Oh, also, some of you never cease to amaze me, especially with your comments that I would be posting her pictures to increase my credibility or something like this.  Yeah, I guess that explains why I just posted her pictures now after five years of being on this board.  ::)  Also, I have another sister who some, perhaps even most, would consider to be better looking and in my opinion is better suited to figure competition.  I did not post her pictures because she has no interest in it.  My younger sister specifically asked for my assistance and I provided it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 10:43:41 PM »
Oh, also, some of you never cease to amaze me, especially with your comments that I would be posting her pictures to increase my credibility or something like this.  Yeah, I guess that explains why I just posted her pictures now after five years of being on this board.  ::)  Also, I have another sister who some, perhaps even most, would consider to be better looking and in my opinion is better suited to figure competition.  I did not post her pictures because she has no interest in it.  My younger sister specifically asked for my assistance and I provided it.
Good man.

That said...

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 10:46:16 PM »
Good man.

That said...

Fine with me!  I didn't have any expectations going into this to begin with, just wanted to do what I could.  I still managed to get my sister hooked up with some people who can guide her should she wish, so the rest will be in her hands I guess.  Maybe she can be a supplement girl at an expo or something.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 10:47:42 PM »
Fine with me!  I didn't have any expectations going into this to begin with, just wanted to do what I could.  I still managed to get my sister hooked up with some people who can guide her should she wish, so the rest will be in her hands I guess.  Maybe she can be a supplement girl at an expo or something.
Is this your sister?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 10:55:05 PM »
Is this your sister?

Yeah that's her.  What about her?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »
Dream a little dream....... ::)

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 11:04:55 PM »
Yeah that's her.  What about her?
Nothing. Everyone was just asking for a picture of her.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2008, 11:15:07 PM »
Now only if someone could post a picture of Mindspin with his skull cap and Tap Out shirt on and the nice little words of Fail written across the screen we would have a complete thread

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 11:32:16 PM »
Nope. But this is funny.