Author Topic: Good story ;D  (Read 438 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Good story ;D
« on: April 04, 2008, 09:01:44 AM »
Freshly posted at www.gymstories.com, this one made me laugh because I have a similar guy in my gym.

I work out at home, but when I used to belong to a gym there was this one guy who had some intersting ways about him.

He would enter the gym holding his hands up, as if to tell people to stop clapping for him. There was no clapping. He slapped his face a few times to psyche himself up, muttering “i’m the best….the best” under his breath.
He then spent 5-10 minutes moisturising his face with his eyes closed. Then out of nowhere, he spins around and powerwalks to the weights bench as if it just called his wife a slag and he wasn’t happy about it. Lies down. Grabs hold of the barbell (about 120 lbs), lifts it off the bench, brings it down near his chest. Stops. Then cries out “Rain-dance!!” and powers it up in to the air straight back on the bench. He then moved onto the dumbells with a similar routine, only the phrase of choice was now a word which could be spelt as “Itsssssssssayy !!” very loudly.

After this he’d walk over to the bikes telling everyone in his path that it was ‘CV time’. I guess he meant CardioVascular, although seemed to expect a pat on the back for using this lingo. He’d put the seat on the bike as low as it would go, despite being about 6ft tall. His knees would nearly hit his chin as he peddled. After a few minutes he’d get up and talk to the gym staff. I couldn’t hear what he was saying but He’d point to the bike he was just on and then point to his chin. Columbo is not required.

After a few minutes he’d walk out throwing his arms in the air.

Make sure to check out more cool stories at www.gymstories.com

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Good story ;D
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 10:05:09 AM »
Wow - Layne is da pimp  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Good story ;D
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 10:08:38 AM »
Wow - Layne is da pimp  ;D