Author Topic: 9/11 Questioned in European Parliament  (Read 1795 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
9/11 Questioned in European Parliament
« on: April 04, 2008, 06:10:11 PM »

:)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: 9/11 Questioned in European Parliament
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 06:20:21 PM »
awesome, Japan and the EU will join forces to Liberate America from the neocons :)  WW-ELIMINATE-THE DICKHEADS... 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 09:16:59 PM »
Gawd dam   I hope i see bush/cheney breaking rocks on the chain gang one day.... >:(

Oh wait, in another sick sense thats already happening  :-X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 03:16:25 AM »
Gawd dam   I hope i see bush/cheney breaking rocks on the chain gang one day.... >:(

LOL, that would be a sight :)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 10:38:48 AM »
I think they would kill themselves or fake their own deaths if they knew they were going to be put in jail.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 12:47:22 PM »
nobody will ever go to jail for 911, you silly rabbits.

they're all old, they're all rich and connected, and it'll be just like JFK - although even that had a trial.  I doubt we'll see any of that.  The only good that can come of the investigations is that people will KNOW, so they cannot pull that kinda shit again for a few decades.  They cannot pull it for Iran, because the 67% of people who doubt the official story will be LOOKING for holes in a new event - anyone who learns they were duped by 911 is SO passionate and upset and sad that they would look at something else and call bullshit.

no one will ever see jail, but hopefully they won't pull any shit like this again.  The mainstream media is suddenly changing their position on asking questions about 911... and the judiciary committee acted FAST in putting formal correspondence to the AG.  You KNOW they were just looking for an 'in' to outing the 911 inside job, without being labeled loons by the media.  They even used NBC's exact wording ' malfeasant complicity' - I believe.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 01:08:06 PM »
nobody will ever go to jail for 911, you silly rabbits.

they're all old, they're all rich and connected, and it'll be just like JFK - although even that had a trial.  I doubt we'll see any of that.  The only good that can come of the investigations is that people will KNOW, so they cannot pull that kinda shit again for a few decades.  They cannot pull it for Iran, because the 67% of people who doubt the official story will be LOOKING for holes in a new event - anyone who learns they were duped by 911 is SO passionate and upset and sad that they would look at something else and call bullshit.

no one will ever see jail, but hopefully they won't pull any shit like this again.  The mainstream media is suddenly changing their position on asking questions about 911... and the judiciary committee acted FAST in putting formal correspondence to the AG.  You KNOW they were just looking for an 'in' to outing the 911 inside job, without being labeled loons by the media.  They even used NBC's exact wording ' malfeasant complicity' - I believe.

I came across this yesterday

If 9/11 was a domestically complicit conspiracy, how did “they” mess it up so bad?

The answer is, intentionally.

That’s correct. It was actually a part of the plan to leave the “loose change” behind. Think about it for a moment, what difference does it really make in the long run? What has the effect of all of these anomalies and disjointed facts been?

The 9/11 attacks were immediately profitable for many people, but those initial profits and gains were not the goal. The looting of the WTC gold, the insurance payouts, the destruction of key corruption evidence, all of these were secondary objectives to the primary mission. The 9/11 attacks were a psychological operation, or “PsyOp,” carried out against the American people as a whole. It has been highly successful. So why would the perpetrators and conspirators leave clues behind?

Point one. These unanswered questions send a direct message to a certain segment of the population. To the people who have not been hypnotized by the myriad of tactics employed to ensure the "dumbing-down" and complacency of the American people. To the independent thinkers and lovers of freedom who would be the most likely to dissent from righteous grounds. To the people who will not blindly follow the word of their masters. The message is clear, and it is this, “We have done this, and there is nothing you can do about it. We will do the same to you.”

Point two. The revelations of the unexplained have created a deep, emotional, and almost unbridgeable rift in our society. A tactic as old as conquest itself. More than the fact that we were attacked on our own soil, it is this rift which continues to stoke ongoing fears. Fear of homegrown terrorism straddles the conscious and subconscious mind of society. The unease keeps everyone on edge at all times, and malleable to the will of the conspirators. The idea that if you are against the government, then you are with the terrorists remains prominent. The net result is that even those who see glimmers of truth are still willing to accept “desperate measures for desperate times.” Fear of thy neighbor, that either they are conspiring with the terrorists, or that they may find you have uncovered some truth that is forbidden. If there were no lingering questions about 9/11, the conspirators would be left with far less confusion to work with in carrying out their evil works. The questions are an impenetrable shield of obfuscation between the people and the ongoing agenda of the conspirators.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread345728/pg1

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 03:36:48 PM »
I think this article has alot of sense to it.    Its a way to test the people to see if they are ready for more corruption/direction or if they need more time.  They dumb us down by calling an occupation the "War on Terror"........Bringing troops home is "Cut and Run"   and a million other points.
It is what it is and they're waiting for you to agree with the propaganda.