Author Topic: FDA seizes $1.3 million bodybuilding supplements  (Read 3242 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: FDA seizes $1.3 million bodybuilding supplements
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 10:01:31 AM »
ouch, that sucks.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 03:43:00 PM »
Shit that is hard core.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2008, 06:10:15 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2008, 06:11:33 PM »
http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/lgsciencescoldfusionexreview.html

LG Sciences Cold Fusion EX was the best NO product I ever tried other than NANOX9 by MuscleTech.  I loved that stuff.  Anyone know any additional details on it I should know about?

Are you saying a policy of federalism for a nation is a bad one?

Yes.....you're no longer a natty.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2008, 06:26:28 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2008, 08:44:41 PM »
well it happens with alcohol and alcohol comes from grain aswell

i have perfect skin eating meat and fruits

if i eat anything processed i get acne,  i think my body can handle fructose from fruits but not the hard on the body sugars like grains wich have no fructose

any kind of acne is a sign you are consuming something wrong for the body

ah okay, yeah i don't get acne but i have pretty bad skin allergies from something i'm yet to single out, but i don't take any BB supps anyways

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2008, 08:52:58 PM »
im going down to gnc and getting their last bottles of methyl 1 d XL tomorrow !!!  one for myself...the rest to sell on ebay once they are all gone  !!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 08:56:13 PM »
http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/lgsciencescoldfusionexreview.html

LG Sciences Cold Fusion EX was the best NO product I ever tried other than NANOX9 by MuscleTech.  I loved that stuff.  Anyone know any additional details on it I should know about?

Are you saying a policy of federalism for a nation is a bad one?
for real>? im buyin up all that shit too

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 09:32:14 PM »
im going down to gnc and getting their last bottles of methyl 1 d XL tomorrow !!!  one for myself...the rest to sell on ebay once they are all gone  !!

You're running a real gear now and you want to resort back to this garbage? Talk about taking steps backwards  :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 09:34:08 PM »
You're running a real gear now and you want to resort back to this garbage? Talk about taking steps backwards  :-\

busy your trippin

go read the thred that bill lewelyn posted in on the steroid board.

todays "prohormmones" are in fact steroids...and damn potent ones..i fact, mg for mg, certain ones are stronger than dbol(according to him)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2008, 09:41:31 PM »
busy your trippin

go read the thred that bill lewelyn posted in on the steroid board.

todays "prohormmones" are in fact steroids...and damn potent ones..i fact, mg for mg, certain ones are stronger than dbol(according to him)

If you recall, I posted in that same thread and discussed this with him.

They are designer steroids, not real, human grade AAS and with a company like legal gear, you are getting a lot of extra garbage (contaminants). Never did Bill say they were better than the real deal...

But whatever, you are on this psycho mission anyway, so good luck kid! I think  :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 09:56:39 PM »
hey even if i dont ened up taking the stuff, ill still make some money to buy some REAL goodies !! :D     

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 02:11:11 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 03:52:55 AM »

In response to recent action taken by the FDA, LG Sciences wishes to clarify that all of its products are completely legal and safe. The FDA's detainment is merely a preliminary step in determining compliance with food regulations. LG Sciences wishes to specifically note that no court has made any determination as to the correctness of FDA's allegations. Although LG Sciences feels that the temporary restraint of its product by the FDA is inappropriate, the company appreciates that the FDA wishes to protect the public.

Unfortunately, the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 is ambiguous and unclear in determining what substances are considered new dietary ingredients (NDI). An NDI requires data be submitted to the FDA regarding safety for human consumption prior to its introduction into the market. Due to a lack of a definitive list of approved dietary ingredients, the FDA mistakenly asserts that the products seized contain substances that are either not dietary ingredients, as defined in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act or that the substances are NDI. However, the substances are not NDI because these ingredients are naturally occurring, with confirmed studies over 25 years ago, and have been on the market in competitors products for several years. Thus, the ingredients have empirically been shown to be safe to consumers.

Items deemed unapproved food additives by the FDA 1,4,6 etiocholan-dione? or commonly known as ATD or 1,4,6 Androstatriene3,17-dione. Additionally items alleged to require a new dietary ingredient status 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione or better known by the trade name 6-OXO-4-androstenedione. LG Sciences looks forward to assisting the FDA in clarifying this matter and the prompt return of its inventory.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 01:22:10 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com