Author Topic: Pandaemonium and Chaos  (Read 16395 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Pandaemonium and Chaos
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2008, 11:08:23 AM »
another useless post by the pedo site surfer.................. ..

You never got around to explaining why those four posts on your account on that site disappeared within minutes of me exposing you.  Were you ashamed?  What gives, fatman?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »
another useless post by the pedo site surfer.................. ..
Another useless post by the guy who was found to have an account on a pedo site..........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2008, 11:10:28 AM »
You never got around to explaining why those four posts on your account on that site disappeared within minutes of me exposing you.  Were you ashamed?  What gives, fatman?
Everyone knows you're full of shit, cause you still can't answer why you didn't report that pedo site that you were surfing for 10 minutes to the authorities......

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2008, 11:10:41 AM »
Another useless post by the guy who was found to have an account on a pedo site..........

you mean THIS guy? ;D

Why does he have a Mickey Mouse shirt on ??? :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2008, 11:11:19 AM »
So, why didn't your fat friend report the site to the authorities, was he guilty of something...........haha haha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2008, 11:11:53 AM »
you guys need to change the record  ::)
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »
Hey panda, how much damage that I do to your head for you to google my handle and entered a pedo site because the search lead you there..........hahahahah ..........why didn't you report the site to the authorities?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2008, 11:15:12 AM »
Its like beating a dead horse, he comes out of nowhere with no proof and says he saw my handle on a pedo site.......How original..........hahaha ha...........I fvcked his head real bad.........hahahaha   

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2008, 11:15:35 AM »
 ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2008, 11:17:49 AM »
The fat mexican admitted to going through almost 2 years of my post history, and googling my handle cause I permanently fvcked up his head........

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2008, 11:20:35 AM »
 :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »
Is there anything classier then your double thumbs up pose..................ha hahahaha

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2008, 11:39:23 AM »
you mean THIS guy? ;D

Why does he have a Mickey Mouse shirt on ??? :-\

Or finding your name on a pedo site ???
You tell people on here to get a life but all you do is wake everyday to get on this site to make fun of people. Since you can't remember nothing go back to the thread and see that the challange was about decline and sevestese using fake plates? ya OK. the plates he uses are old and you can tell they have been banged up obviously they are real, but you must believe they are fake because you are so jealous. Reality is you love bodybuilding because you dedicate countless hour on the biggest bodybuilding website, sorry about the fact that you just happen to suck at it.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »
:-\

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.  What kind of fat slob wears a mickey mouse shirt to the gym?  What size is that shirt anyway?  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXL?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2008, 11:42:43 AM »
You tell people on here to get a life but all you do is wake everyday to get on this site to make fun of people. Since you can't remember nothing go back to the thread and see that the challange was about decline and sevestese using fake plates? ya OK. the plates he uses are old and you can tell they have been banged up obviously they are real, but you must believe they are fake because you are so jealous. Reality is you love bodybuilding because you dedicate countless hour on the biggest bodybuilding website, sorry about the fact that you just happen to suck at it.
Your lifes ambition is to strip to your underwear and get oiled up to pose for other men. :-\

I give you "respect" for posting the vid and this is how you repay me? Should have known, all you brown people are the same, no matter how big the handout, you still complain it wasn't enough.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.  What kind of fat slob wears a mickey mouse shirt to the gym?  What size is that shirt anyway?  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXL?
The kind of sick bastards that are constantly trying to push the attention from themselves onto other people. He was probably abused pretty badly by an uncle and never got help. He has motherly issues as well, I'm sure he breastfed until his teen years. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. 
Doesn't Chaos get mad when you don't swallow.................

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2008, 12:17:07 PM »
Your lifes ambition is to strip to your underwear and get oiled up to pose for other men. :-\

I give you "respect" for posting the vid and this is how you repay me? Should have known, all you brown people are the same, no matter how big the handout, you still complain it wasn't enough.

The kind of sick bastards that are constantly trying to push the attention from themselves onto other people. He was probably abused pretty badly by an uncle and never got help. He has motherly issues as well, I'm sure he breastfed until his teen years. :-X
Well your first post was not insulting but then you when out of hand with your second post; clearly you drew first. If you don't respect bodybuilders how come you are always praising Milos just because you train at his gym? Brown people? NOW YOU ARE CLEARLY RACIST SKINHEAD.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »

Maybe you should have went for seconds, it appears the first handout wasn't enough.................. ..

QUEEN BEE

• Getbig I
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2008, 07:50:14 PM »
Damn, you're jealous................
I second that!!!!.....LOL

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2008, 07:51:54 PM »
those are some sweet bdu you got on chaos

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »
Well your first post was not insulting but then you when out of hand with your second post; clearly you drew first. If you don't respect bodybuilders how come you are always praising Milos just because you train at his gym? Brown people? NOW YOU ARE CLEARLY RACIST SKINHEAD.
Where did I say I don't respect bodybuilders? Now you're lying, just like your kind tend to do. ::)

ahahahaha oh, no!!!! You called me a "RACIST SKINHEAD".......ooooooh, I'm so hurt ::)

GTFO with your crybaby shit, waaaa waaaa.....sissy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2008, 10:21:12 PM »
I second that!!!!.....LOL

Haha oh brother, "QUEER BEE" what a fucking gayass name.  ;D

QUEEN BEE

• Getbig I
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2008, 11:55:23 AM »
Haha oh brother, "QUEER BEE" what a fucking gayass name.  ;D
lol...Fool... I'm a lady...lol...This is all funny...jokes!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2008, 11:58:47 AM »
Settle down Latina.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2008, 12:03:25 PM »

Sucking dick non-stop doesn't make you a lady - it makes you a fag who thinks he's one. HTH