Author Topic: Pandaemonium and Chaos  (Read 16398 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Pandaemonium and Chaos
« on: April 05, 2008, 07:41:21 AM »
 Pandaemonium and Chaos called me out. I had said on a thread that squadfather set up 450 on the bench is no longer that impressive and when asked what I could bench nobody believed me Pandaemonium issued the challenge; I have to bench 405 on the decline for 12 reps and I have to videotape myself with a sign saying Onetimehard and post it on Youtube. After issuing the challenge Pandaemonium and Chaos agreed that I would bite the dust. So just for fun I set out to prove them wrong-" Onetimehard1 " on youtube, 405 for 13 plus drop set with 315 for 8, looks like Pandaemonium and Chaos lost.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Pandaemonium and Chaos
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 07:46:16 AM »
Pandaemonium and Chaos called me out. I had said on a thread that squadfather set up 450 on the bench is no longer that impressive and when asked what I could bench nobody believed me Pandaemonium issued the challenge; I have to bench 405 on the decline for 12 reps and I have to videotape myself with a sign saying Onetimehard and post it on Youtube. After issuing the challenge Pandaemonium and Chaos agreed that I would bite the dust. So just for fun I set out to prove them wrong-" Onetimehard1 " on youtube, 405 for 13 plus drop set with 315 for 8, looks like Pandaemonium and Chaos lost.

Go get em' tiger!! GRRRRRRR
Spirit of Truth

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 07:50:29 AM »
Linky?

/lazy

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 07:52:07 AM »
Spirit of Truth

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 07:53:32 AM »

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 07:56:07 AM »
Oh brother it's the creationist nut again ::) Are you done destroying modern science my Nobel-winning friend? Have you branched out to Youtube now? ::)

And why do you hump the air when you bench?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 07:59:49 AM »
Oh brother it's the creationist nut again ::) Are you done destroying modern science my Nobel-winning friend? Have you branched out to Youtube now? ::)

And why do you hump the air when you bench?
Bro we are just engageing in a little entertainment and don't you ever have anything nice to say?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 08:01:09 AM »
Looks like the trashman and the bottombitch lover got crushed again................... .....hahahahaha

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 08:14:27 AM »
Bro we are just engageing in a little entertainment and don't you ever have anything nice to say?

I'm just teasing you! BTW you need a hair cut, for real!

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 08:18:28 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 08:19:16 AM »
I'm just teasing you! BTW you need a hair cut, for real!
Actually I am getting one today :)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 08:23:56 AM »
Great job man.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 08:25:44 AM »
damn bro great lifting

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 08:31:12 AM »
Impressive bro, glad to see you fed it to those two homo's.................

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 08:34:18 AM »
 Awesome work, Onetimehard, but it would have been much more hardcore if you'd thrown one of those plates into a mirror and then screamed at your reflection in the shattered glass! Still a little bit hardcore, I guess....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 08:36:01 AM »
Awesome work, Onetimehard, but it would have been much more hardcore if you'd thrown one of those plates into a mirror and then screamed at your reflection in the shattered glass! Still a little bit hardcore, I guess....
huh?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 08:41:20 AM »
Good job 'twotimeshard'  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 08:43:40 AM »
Pandaemonium has been online all morning, but to chickensh_t to reply.................

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 08:43:53 AM »
Impressive bro, glad to see you fed it to those two homo's.................
just so everyone knows this guy was exposed for having an account on a "questionable" website.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 09:04:22 AM »
just so everyone knows this guy was exposed for having an account on a "questionable" website.

Thanks you mass 04. You're a great e-hall monitor.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 09:07:20 AM »
damn nice owning

its going to take years for panda and chaos to fully recover from their wounds.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 09:13:38 AM »
strong guy but just a couple of things, first, epic bouncing the bar off the belly, two i said FLAT BENCH not DECLINE, evryone knows it's way easier to decline than it is to flat bench, my guess is that your FLAT BENCH is 365 for 8 or so still VERY GOOD but not 405 for reps.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2008, 09:29:03 AM »
strong guy but just a couple of things, first, epic bouncing the bar off the belly, two i said FLAT BENCH not DECLINE, evryone knows it's way easier to decline than it is to flat bench, my guess is that your FLAT BENCH is 365 for 8 or so still VERY GOOD but not 405 for reps.
If you go back to the thread Pandae said he'll accept it on the decline because I switch fropm flat to decline every 3 months and it would take 3 or4 workouts to adjust, but I'll give that since decline is easier I don't think I would lose more then 5 reps, That would leave me with at least 7-8 reps on the flat. Don't be a hater squad

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2008, 09:31:24 AM »
If you go back to the thread Pandae said he'll accept it on the decline because I switch fropm flat to decline every 3 months and it would take 3 or4 workouts to adjust, but I'll give that since decline is easier I don't think I would lose more then 5 reps, That would leave me with at least 7-8 reps on the flat. Don't be a hater squad
i'm not hating at all, i said you're a strong dude no doubt about it but i think you're overestimating your flat bench, the way you performed those declines there was liek a 5-6 inch ROM, you would lose a lot more than 5 reps on the flat bench, if you don't think so post a clip flat benching and prove it, you're a very strong guy but i'm just being honest with you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2008, 09:47:12 AM »
i'm not hating at all, i said you're a strong dude no doubt about it but i think you're overestimating your flat bench, the way you performed those declines there was like a 5-6 inch ROM, you would lose a lot more than 5 reps on the flat bench, if you don't think so post a clip flat benching and prove it, you're a very strong guy but i'm just being honest with you.
Fair enough, I will post one of the flat bench in a few weeks. I really don't know exactly what I can get out of 4 pl for reps but I have done a triple with 455 on flat so will go for 8. I should get it. I have 3 months left of off season and I plan on gaining another 15 pounds. 5-6 ROM is a little bit of an exaggeration >:(